PDA

View Full Version : Wouldnt be a football board without a TO thread..

patmoran2006
03-10-2006, 05:08 PM
From the Philadelphia Daily News
"Interest in acquiring Philadelphia WR Terrell Owens is waning in Denver and Dallas, reports Daily News scribe Les Bowen. Kansas City remains a possibility, but only in a modest, one-year deal. "

Wouldnt be a football board without this question.. Would you consider signing T.O? He'd probably make less money than we pay Moulds now. And its not like MOulds WASNT a distraction at times last year.

T.O. is SUCH a HIGH RISK, HIGH REWARD player its incredible.. IF he reverts back to his crap, he can set your team back 1-2 years.. but if he finally DID learn his lesson and really wants to just play football.. Damn, You gotta think about going after the guy..

On the side, Drew Rosenhaus also represents willis mcgahee

I'm not ******ed.. I know TO isnt a need.. But if you think about, is Moulds either? From what the reports are saying around the league, his contract wont be crazy.. Hell, do you cut MOulds and take that $5.5 and take a shot on T.O? I dont see him treating JP any worse than Moulds did last year.

casdhf
03-10-2006, 05:21 PM
No, I will continue to neg anyone who wants TO.

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 05:29 PM
Wouldnt be a football board without this question.. Would you consider signing T.O? He'd probably make less money than we pay Moulds now. And its not like MOulds WASNT a distraction at times last year.
Thing is...that question has been asked before...and the only way he spends more than a day or so in Western New York is because he was thrown over the Falls...and you owe Moulds an apology...not once was he ever even half as bad as that scumbag TO :down:

Hell, do you cut MOulds and take that $5.5 and take a shot on T.O? I dont see him treating JP any worse than Moulds did last year.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->TO would do far worse..I don't remember Moulds calling JP a homosexual in the press, for instance.

patmoran2006
03-10-2006, 05:30 PM
LOL.. Hey, they were both distractions last year.. TO is every year..

Ok, I am sorry Mr. Eric MOulds

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 05:32 PM
So long as Marv is in charge, TO will never be a Buffalo Bill :clap:

L.A. Playa
03-10-2006, 05:34 PM
but Garcia is a pole smoker

TacklingDummy
03-10-2006, 05:39 PM
If the Bills cut Moulds I wouldnt mind seeing the Bills sign TO.

WRs: Evans, TO
RB: McGahee
New Additions to O-Line: Mawae, Runyan.

Damn that would help out Holcomb alot.

And like I said before, if TO put up 1400 yards and 12 TDs for the Bills, you all would be TO fans. So kiss my azz.

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 05:40 PM
but Garcia is a pole smoker
People believe that because TO said it.
Now, I'm not saying he isn't because I don't know for sure...his gf is an indicator that TO is lying. Question I have for those who buy TO's story is this..if TO made the statement that the moon was made of green cheese, would you believe that too?

L.A. Playa
03-10-2006, 05:41 PM
he would sell jersey's which would help a small market team

L.A. Playa
03-10-2006, 05:42 PM
Now, I'm not saying he isn't because I don't know for sure...his gf is an indicator that TO is lying. Question I have for those who buy TO's story is this..if TO made the statement that the moon was made of green cheese, would you believe that too?

keep believing he isnt Phil, celebrities and athletes have "cover" girlfriends, there is alot of sugar in Garcia's tank, and I thought that before Owens said anything

TacklingDummy
03-10-2006, 05:43 PM

Yes he would. And all those who are complaing about him would stfu once he produced.

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 05:44 PM
why would people buy something that expensive just to burn it? Have you been away from WNY that long that you don't know what the people are like? Buffalo's been called The City of Good Neighbors...no way in hell does that piece of trash belong here...and besides, we have a GM who'd sooner shoot that loser than sign him :up:

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 05:45 PM
keep believing he isnt Phil, celebrities and athletes have "cover" girlfriends, there is alot of sugar in Garcia's tank, and I thought that before Owens said anything
you didn't answer the question :nono:
And BTW, where did I say he wasn't?

Now, I'm not saying he isn't because I don't know for sure

L.A. Playa
03-10-2006, 05:49 PM
why would people buy something that expensive just to burn it? Have you been away from WNY that long that you don't know what the people are like? Buffalo's been called The City of Good Neighbors...no way in hell does that piece of trash belong here...and besides, we have a GM who'd sooner shoot that loser than sign him :up:

TO jersey's would be one of the top sellers in the NFL no matter where he goes, Im not saying yea or nea on him playing for the Bills. His attitude may have sucked in the past, but here are some facts, he is the best and most dominate WR in the NFL today. People love players that produce. He is outspoken and a national figure, good or bad he is. The media will make or break you and will make a guy appear the way they want you to. I am not going to say any man or woman I have not met is an ******* unless I met them in person and talked to them and found out what kind of person they are .

Who is the media gonna trash in a feud between outspoken TO and Mr Campbell soup Donovan McNabb, I'm not saying it didnt go down like it appeared but no one really knows the whole story and to judge a man based on how the media portrays him is very shallow.

L.A. Playa
03-10-2006, 05:50 PM

where did you say he isnt, how about this line " his gf is an indicator TO is lying."

what is that saying ??

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 05:58 PM
TO jersey's would be one of the top sellers in the NFL no matter where he goes, Im not saying yea or nea on him playing for the Bills. His attitude may have sucked in the past, In the past? :rofl: He's never stopped being a troublemaker
but here are some facts, he is the best and most dominate WR in the NFL today.I'd take Torry Holt or Marvin Harrison over him any day of the week
People love players that produce.producing a sharpie out of his sock doesn't count
He is outspoken and a national figure, good or bad he is. The media will make or break you and will make a guy appear the way they want you to. I am not going to say any man or woman I have not met is an ******* unless I met them in person and talked to them and found out what kind of person they are . :rolleyes:I don't think the media put words in his mouth..he's made an ass of himself on National TV multiple times

Who is the media gonna trash in a feud between outspoken TO and Mr Campbell soup Donovan McNabb, I'm not saying it didnt go down like it appeared but no one really knows the whole story and to judge a man based on how the media portrays him is very shallow.TO's been a troublemaker his entire career...not hard to figure people would take McNabb's side considering he's a model citizen.

where did you say he isnt, how about this line " his gf is an indicator TO is lying."

what is that saying ??that's saying that there's proof that TO could be lying..and considering his track record....

TacklingDummy
03-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Im on Playa's side.

What TO did in the past means NOTHING at all to the Buffalo Bills. He has a big mouth, so what. Some say Jim Kelly was cocky, no one cared, some say JP Losman is cocky, his fans don't care, even tho Losman has sucked.

TO has been a great football player his entire career. And like I've said, you all wouldn't care either if TO became a Bill and put up 1400 yards 12 TDs.

L.A. Playa
03-10-2006, 06:01 PM
TO is the best WR in football, he ****ed up real bad last year, but what WR in the NFL right now has a national mobile phone commercial???

Torry Holt ??

Marvin Harrison???

TO does and he has appeal and his jersey this year for whatever team he plays for will be one of the top sellers and he will be a starter in the Pro Bowl this year no matter where he plays

Mitchy moo
03-10-2006, 06:06 PM
No, I will continue to neg anyone who wants TO.

I vote for T.O NOW, You already negged me.

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 06:06 PM
but what WR in the NFL right now has a national mobile phone commercial???
shoulda been Joe Horn :snicker:
Point is..a phone commercial doesn't make him someone who belongs on any team ...just means that phone company knows they can utilize the media circus that follows TO to their advantage

his jersey this year for whatever team he plays for will be one of the top sellersthankfully that won't be Buffalo :biggrin:

he will be a starter in the Pro Bowl this year no matter where he plays<!-- / message -->If teams all follow suit and realize he's more trouble than he's worth, then that will be hard to do...teams are dropping out of the TO race like flies.

patmoran2006
03-10-2006, 07:11 PM
marv dont have a tight leash as long as you come to play hard on Sundays..

NObody plays harder on Sunday than TO and except for maybe Steve Smith nobody is better at what he does.

PUt it this way.. He isnt getting more than $6 million ANYWHERE until after he proves he can coexist with a QB on a new team.. cut moulds and it would cost less than a million to go from Moulds to TO

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 08:28 PM
"Ability without character loses games"-Marvin Daniel Levy

I repeat, Hell will freeze over before Marv brings that locker room cancer in.

patmoran2006
03-10-2006, 09:01 PM
jim Kelly before the later part of his career showed up to practices hungover, he smacked his chick around, walked into clubs like he owned them and was basically the biggest c**k I"ve ever come across in my entire life..

That being said, he's my hero I have JIm Kelly memorabilla all over

Mitchy moo
03-10-2006, 09:03 PM
"Ability without character loses games"-Marvin Daniel Levy

Oh you must have not heard phil, they are releasing moulds soon.

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Oh you must have not heard phil, they are releasing moulds soon.
and that has to do with the stupidity of wanting that piece of **** TO in what way, exactly?

Mitchy moo
03-10-2006, 09:29 PM
and that has to do with the stupidity of wanting that piece of **** TO in what way, exactly?

Moulds was locker room cancer as well, he turned on the chosen qb & then when the coaches asked him to go in he said no. He is playing for eric & not the team. If you have been watching the sabres you'll see a team effort.<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 09:33 PM
You can't really compare what Moulds did with what TO has done his entire career.
1..that was BS what Moulds pulled on JP
2..only Moulds and the coaches know exactly what happened...there are rumors making Moulds look the bad guy..and others making him the good guy

Anyway, Moulds has had 2 incidents in the 10 years he's been here. TO can't go a month without causing 2 disruptions.

Mitchy moo
03-10-2006, 09:38 PM
You can't really compare what Moulds did with what TO has done his entire career.
1..that was BS what Moulds pulled on JP
2..only Moulds and the coaches know exactly what happened...there are rumors making Moulds look the bad guy..and others making him the good guy

Anyway, Moulds has had 2 incidents in the 10 years he's been here. TO can't go a month without causing 2 disruptions.

Your right Phil but the 2 incidents in 10 years were both this past season. Would we have ended up much worse w/ JP in all year or was the tail wagging the dog?

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 09:40 PM
If we had left JP in all season, maybe JP would've developed enough trust in Moulds to get open when he was double covered...and Moulds would be excited about playing with him in 2006

L.A. Playa
03-10-2006, 09:40 PM
I am not defending TO phil but to say TO is a piece of **** and Moulds is a good guy is hypocritical

TO

showboats
throws QB's under the bus
takes his case for more money publicly

Moulds

doesnt pay child support
beats women
throws QB under the bus
wont take paycut and takes case to media
spits in opposing players face
refuses to reenter game

Looks like in actuality Moulds has more offenses than TO

Mitchy moo
03-10-2006, 09:44 PM
If we had left JP in all season, maybe JP would've developed enough trust in Moulds to get open when he was double covered...and Moulds would be excited about playing with him in 2006

Phil, that's true but if you were the qb would you throw to someone rolling you over?

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 09:45 PM
TO
still showboats..not Buffalo material
throws multiple QBs under the bus...Garcia and now McNabb..made accusations about Garcia's sexuality (is TO going to accuse his next QB of having cooties?)

Moulds

didn't pay child support..past tense
domestic violence...past tense
threw 1 QB under the bus...which was later resolved

the money issue is a wash...few players don't do that

!Papacrunk!
03-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Well since my Phins seems to eptiomize evil, maybe we'll sign TO at a cheap rate to keep up our m.o.
Having a positive guy like Kevin Carter set us backa bit in that department.
:lol:

L.A. Playa
03-10-2006, 09:47 PM
TO
still showboats..not Buffalo material
throws multiple QBs under the bus...Garcia and now McNabb..made accusations about Garcia's sexuality (is TO going to accuse his next QB of having cooties?)

Moulds

didn't pay child support..past tense
domestic violence...past tense
threw 1 QB under the bus...which was later resolved

the money issue is a wash...few players don't do that

I would prefer a man showbaot in a football game than get arrested on domestic violence, womanbeating, and not paying his child support

that to me is lack of character but thats just me

The_Philster
Phil, that's true but if you were the qb would you throw to someone rolling you over?
no...but after talking things out with the WR (which according to Moulds, they did), I'd realize that in order to win, the ball needs to get into the hands of the playmakers

Mitchy moo
I am not defending TO phil but to say TO is a piece of **** and Moulds is a good guy is hypocritical

TO

showboats
throws QB's under the bus
takes his case for more money publicly

Moulds

doesnt pay child support
beats women
throws QB under the bus
wont take paycut and takes case to media
spits in opposing players face
refuses to reenter game

Looks like in actuality Moulds has more offenses than TO

TO additional offenses:

Fights teamates in weight room
Fight team legends in weight room
Spits in opposing players faces
Squirts water bottles at officials (ok we'll forgive him there)
Picks up hot naked Blondes in a towel (ABC's idea, oops)

Mitchy moo
03-10-2006, 09:48 PM
no...but after talking things out with the WR (which according to Moulds, they did), I'd realize that in order to win, the ball needs to get into the hands of the playmakers

Who was the playmaker early in the Miami game?

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 09:48 PM
I would prefer a man showbaot in a football game than get arrested on domestic violence, womanbeating, and not paying his child support

that to me is lack of character but thats just me
no..not just you...I agree..but I prefer someone smart enough to learn from his mistakes rather than someone stupid enough to keep making them

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Who was the playmaker early in the Miami game?
Evans..your point is?

!Papacrunk!
03-10-2006, 09:50 PM
TO additional offenses:

Fights teamates in weight room
Fight team legends in weight room
Spits in opposing players faces
Squirts water bottles at officials (ok we'll forgive him there)
What "legend" did he fight with?? Wasn't there some **ALLEGED*** lol, incident involving Moulds spitting on Surtain??

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 09:52 PM
With Surtain, it seemed to be a case where Surtain could've said "say it, don't spray it"

L.A. Playa
03-10-2006, 09:53 PM
hey if the money was the same I would rather have Owens suit up as my WR anyday but I really dont belive the Bills will pursue him though Ralph may suprise us trying to bring attention to the Bills

kgun12
03-10-2006, 09:54 PM
NO!!! If we are going to look at there pasts their both bums and I don't won't either one of them on my team.

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 09:55 PM
I don't see Ralph, or Marv, doing anything like that. And not to speak ill of the dead, but thank God Butler isn't still here...he was actually looking at signing Lawrence Phillips. :down:

Mitchy moo
03-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Evans..your point is?

The playmaker that day was evans and moulds was jealous and didn't want to go back in because he wasn't going to get the ball.

Moulds only realized Miami had his # & he was frustrated.

Mitchy moo
03-10-2006, 09:57 PM
I don't see Ralph, or Marv, doing anything like that. And not to speak ill of the dead, but thank God Butler isn't still here...he was actually looking at signing Lawrence Phillips. :down:+

I bet if you go to Butler's grave there still will be smoke coming out of it.

The_Philster
03-11-2006, 04:23 AM

The playmaker that day was evans and moulds was jealous and didn't want to go back in because he wasn't going to get the ball.

Moulds only realized Miami had his # & he was frustrated.
and I suppose you were on the sidelines and know that's exactly what transpired? :rolleyes:

Personally, I wasn't..I don't know what happened for sure because there were different stories coming out about it at the time.

dolphinssuck
03-11-2006, 06:08 AM
TO has way to big of an ego problem although hes possibly the best WR in the league if he ever came to Buffalo (never happen) he'd rip our QBs the first week in Buffalo.