PDA

View Full Version : Jason Thomas starts off on the wrong foot

Mitchy moo
03-10-2006, 08:40 PM
There's a Buffalo Bills football player from Savannah who owes more than $30,000 in child support. He was in court in Chatham County today to pay up or go to jail.
Jason Thomas has a three-year-old son and prosecutors say he's only made one child support payment of $500. He's supposed to pay $1,200 a month.
A judge could have had Thomas arrested today for failure to pay and for not showing up in court last October. But instead Thomas has promised to pay all his back child support by the end of the year, starting with an $8,000 down payment today.
If he doesn't, the judge will sign a new warrant for his arrest. "We didn't want it to come to this, it could really affect any chance I have of playing again," said Thomas.
Thomas signed a $300,000-a-year contract with the Bills in January. He starts training with the team next week.

http://www.wtoctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=4615785&nav=0qq6

SquishDaFish
03-10-2006, 09:02 PM
Skoob you cannot copy and paste a whole story on the message board. A clip and a link only. I believe so anyway lol

Mitchy moo
03-10-2006, 09:32 PM
OK I knocked out the last line, cool?

The_Philster
03-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Skoob you cannot copy and paste a whole story on the message board. A clip and a link only. I believe so anyway lol
that's correct..only a blurb and a link to the story...it's in the TOS

tat2dmike77
03-10-2006, 10:38 PM
Hey brain next time your gonna copy and paste try only pasting the first paragraph not the whole article.