PDA

View Full Version : Just over 1.5 hours till FA.

ICE74129
03-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Marv, you have seen the crap we have delt with since you left. You have the power now. The Power to give DJ all he needs to field a winner. You have the power to sway Ralph Wilson into spending the cap money and paying the signing bonuses.

PLEASE do not do what you did as a coach and go conservitive at the wrong times. NOW is the wrong time. John Guy and Tom Modrak have a wishlist created along with DJ's imput on what we need. We don't expect you to sign all of the best FA's out there, but there are guys that can immediately help us reach our goals and compete.

We have faith in you marv, but you gotta attack FA, not sit back and just wait it out. Go get em marv. We are behind you.

vicmantak
03-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Mr. Marv Levy,

Don't forget that each season you have two spots to attack aggresively. Please don't do it mediocrily.

kgun12
03-10-2006, 09:38 PM
I got a feely we won't have a signing until Saturday or Sunday. I hope I'm wrong ICE, but I have this gut feeling. Please let me be wrong!

!Papacrunk!
03-10-2006, 09:40 PM
Awesome!! Now we'll get the chance to undermine contracts, by signing Peyton Manning, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, God, Tomlinson, all notable o-lineman from the Chiefs, Michael Jordan, '92 Deion Sanders, Chad Johnson, Randy Moss, and if we have enough cap left we'll use the extra money to light cigars and partake in some guffaws with a few chortles all with evil tones.

kgun12
03-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Awesome!! Now we'll get the chance to undermine contracts, by signing Peyton Manning, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, God, Tomlinson, all notable o-lineman from the Chiefs, Michael Jordan, '92 Deion Sanders, Chad Johnson, Randy Moss, and if we have enough cap left we'll use the extra money to light cigars and partake in some guffaws with a few chortles all with evil tones.

This is only going to work for you if they are Cuban cigars, if not it's a cheap orginization! lol.

!Papacrunk!
03-10-2006, 09:54 PM
This is only going to work for you if they are Cuban cigars, if not it's a cheap orginization! lol.
Actually they've been imported from the last trip to Mars, those green guys know how to roll, but luckilly we had some cap room to pilot a private run to Mars. Why we had to use cap money for this is just utter BS I tellz ya.