• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

The Forgotten player this offseason

Everett.

Everyone keeps track of Spikes' injury and recovery but no one talks about Everett. Haven't heard any reporters inquire about his recovery.

Anyone hear anything?

Yo Ice, go ask your source

I like Vernon Davis but if Everett turns out to be good we may have a Willis / Henry situation again less the picking up a 16 yr. old in the gas station.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: The Forgotten player this offseason

Originally posted by justasportsfan
    Everett.

Everyone keeps track of Spikes' injury and recovery but no one talks about Everett. Haven't heard any reporters inquire about his recovery.

Anyone hear anything?

Yo Ice, go ask your source

I like Vernon Davis but if Everett turns out to be good we may have a Willis / Henry situation again less the picking up a 16 yr. old in the gas station.
    My source doesn't know. No one really does. He, like the other punks, are training down at 'Tah U'. Instead of being here with the team. I hope DJ puts an end to that SH@!.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
      My source doesn't know. No one really does. He, like the other punks, are training down at 'Tah U'. Instead of being here with the team. I hope DJ puts an end to that SH@!.
      I would be working out too instead of cow tipping. I see nothing wrong with that.
      sacrifice1

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

I think that Cambell's release is a sign that he's going to be okay this year.

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          I would be working out too instead of cow tipping. I see nothing wrong with that.
          Willis' play went to SH@! After training down there and I saw why. I have 6th-8th grade kids that do that sh@!. All 3 of our U players need to have thier asses here working with the new staff and training with our new S&C Coach.

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Billsology
            Not so sure about that.. KFFL says we are interested in one of Washingtons TE's.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Willis' play went to SH@! After training down there and I saw why. I have 6th-8th grade kids that do that sh@!. All 3 of our U players need to have thier asses here working with the new staff and training with our new S&C Coach.
              but there's nothing going on in OBD. Spikes even said he hasn't even spoken to anyone. I see nothing wrong with being ready for camp especially if you want to make a good first impression with the new staff.

This is why we got rid of Mike WIlliams. The guy is currently working out in China buffet .

Willis' play was due to coaching. The guy was hardly banged up all year round.
              sacrifice1

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

There is an offseason program that starts every march. Willis skipped ALL of them to work out at 'Tha U' and looked like sh@!. When DJ Kicks this off next week I believe his butt would be here, or shipped out. Get his butt in here, work with his team mates and cut the 'ME' BS.

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsology
                  agreed
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                    • Jul 2005

There is an offseason program that starts every march. Willis skipped ALL of them to work out at 'Tha U' and looked like sh@!. When DJ Kicks this off next week I believe his butt would be here, or shipped out. Get his butt in here, work with his team mates and cut the 'ME' BS.
                    Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. Willis is one of our marquee players, but I've nonetheless have a real hard time liking him b/c of the attitude. Get over yourself, idiot. There are a whole lot of backs in the NFL that can put up 1200 yeards. Join the TEAM, and maybe they'll help you get 1600 next season.
                    Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

Working...
                    X