PDA

View Full Version : Hey Marv! Stop messing around with the nobody FAs!

Mr. Miyagi
03-11-2006, 04:33 PM
We don't care about David Givens. We don't care about some backup blocking TEs. Stop ****** around with FAs at positions we don't need.

Sign these guys now: C-Mawae, OT-Runyun, S-Archuleta, DT-Triplett, and we'll give you a pass on this Royal BS signing.

Now. :club:

Michael82
03-11-2006, 04:37 PM
You may not care about David Givens or another big WR, but I do. They need to find someone to replace Moulds because he is definitely gone once they find his replacement. I like Givens. He would be a solid WR opposite Lee Evans. :drool:

L.A. Playa
03-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Davis wouldnt be a bad #2 WR he is 6'1 with great speed, though if he is signed it may show that the Bills are leaning towards Holcomb at QB, by reuniting them

Mr. Miyagi
03-11-2006, 04:39 PM
Moulds is still around, and sounds like Givens isn't going to be much cheaper. If the price is the same, wouldn't you rather have Moulds?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
03-11-2006, 04:41 PM
I hate to say it, but i am not sure givens is going to be much without Brady throwing to him.

I think you may see a Peerless Price syndrome with givens when he leaves the friendly confines of Brady-land.

Maybe not.. who knows, but that is my feeling :)

L.A. Playa
03-11-2006, 04:42 PM
I would like to see someone who I would consider a top flight FA signed but I figure the Bills are gonna sign young 2nd and 3rd tier guys with potential rather than the big "names" Royals contract is probably alot more cap friendly than it sounds and may mean the Bills are planning running alot of 2 TE sets with Royal and Everett

This does mean in my opinion dont look at Vernon Davis as the Bills pick

RedEyE
03-11-2006, 04:44 PM
Moulds is still around, and sounds like Givens isn't going to be much cheaper. If the price is the same, wouldn't you rather have Moulds?
I've been wondering the same thing. With the sal Cap increase came a hunger for more money. Players are going to get bigger contracts. Moulds last offer might not have been that bad in retrospect.

Mr. Miyagi
03-11-2006, 04:46 PM
I hate to say it, but i am not sure givens is going to be much without Brady throwing to him.
Two words:

David Patten

Mr. Miyagi
03-11-2006, 04:48 PM
I've been wondering the same thing. With the sal Cap increase came a hunger for more money. Players are going to get bigger contracts. Moulds last offer might not have been that bad in retrospect.
There's a reason that they still haven't cut Moulds. They're shopping to see if there's something almost as good but much cheaper. If not, especially with the new cap, I think they'll bite the bullet and show Moulds the money.