• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Marv on Royal and Tripplett also sounds like Andre will be a BILL

Last edited by BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan; 03-11-2006, 08:53 PM.
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Marv on Royal and Tripplett also sounds like Andre will be a BILL

Good link. He says royal is the best blocking TE out there in his opinion. He says Tripplet is the type of guy (good character, high moter, no quit) That is good in the Defense that they are going to implement.

Andre Davis interview went really good, they are talking contract and Davis is talking with his agent as marv speaks.

He gave general, blah blah 'we would like to keep eric moulds' blah blah blah statements. Nothing too upbeat for those wanting to keep eric on the roster.

Comment

• Philagape
      WIN NOW
      • Jul 2002

Andre Davis is an unproven reject. He's been in the league only 4-5 years and he's already a journeyman. He is not a starter.
      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
      2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• ICE74129
        Legendary Zoner
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Philagape
        Andre Davis is an unproven reject. He's been in the league only 4-5 years and he's already a journeyman. He is not a starter.
        I guess we will see. Marv seemed very high on him.

Comment

• Philagape
          WIN NOW
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
          I guess we will see. Marv seemed very high on him.
          And that's just what you said about Robert Royal!
          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Turf
            • Jul 2002

Maybe Marv will turn out to be the Darcy Regier of talent evaluation and everyone will eat their words. Let's hope so.
            Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

• Devin
              The Octagon
              • Apr 2003

id gladly eat my words.
              http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Devin
                id gladly eat my words.
                Ditto. But I will stand by my thoughts that all of the signings, draft picks etc wont' mean shi@ if holcomb starts. He isn't going to get this team where it needs to go. I really don't understand DJ and Marvs love of this guy.

I hear Davis talk about what they are going to do 'down field' and the facts are Holcomb can't throw the ball 35 damn yards without it floating on him or being picked off. He can't throw the 20 yard out anymore, so I just dont' get it. You dont' have two fast WR's and do a dink and dunk offense

Comment

Working...
                X