PDA

View Full Version : Finally

jmb1099
03-11-2006, 07:44 PM
Looks like Marv is finally kicking some but. I was a bit skeptical earlier today, and then the Royal singing was a bit confusing, but Tripplet? Not to mention the possibility of a receiver upgrade? Things are looking up a bit. Wonder who's coming Monday?

John Doe
03-11-2006, 09:03 PM
I am sure that the Marv bashers are going to line up and apologize for ripping him.

Any second now.

No, wait - he did not sign them in "order of priority of need."

Never mind.

ICE74129
03-11-2006, 09:07 PM
I am sure that the Marv bashers are going to line up and apologize for ripping him.

Any second now.

No, wait - he did not sign them in "order of priority of need."

Never mind.

IF They work out and IF he can make more/ Better signings and IF he drafts well then we will talk about an appology.

jmb1099
03-11-2006, 09:15 PM
I'm just glad that the day ended well. I'm looking forward to seeing who comes Monday as well as seeing who this bigger, decent motor d lineman will be. I think we did great with the Tripplet singing. The Royal singing was an eyebrow raiser, but Marv seems pretty convinced so we'll see.

John Doe
03-11-2006, 09:33 PM
IF They work out and IF he can make more/ Better signings and IF he drafts well then we will talk about an appology.

You forgot to mention how you think that somehow Holcomb will be the starter.

A post would not be complete without it.

The_Philster
03-12-2006, 07:30 AM
You forgot to mention how you think that somehow Holcomb will be the starter.

A post would not be complete without it.
In all honesty, ICE has been totally against Holcomb since he started really posting here

ICE74129
03-12-2006, 01:12 PM
In all honesty, ICE has been totally against Holcomb since he started really posting here

I have been against holcomb from the day we signed him. Career loser, no arm, can't stay healthy, fumbles and turns the ball over too much. Chokes when the pressure is on. will be 33 this year.

We need someone besides that assclown to be QB'ing this team