• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

A. Davis going home to talk it over with wife

And marv said they are talking with his agent. Davis said it will be an exciting offense to be in with what they want to do here. He doesn't have any plans to visit any other teams, but really wants to focus on the Bills and deciding on them before making any other decisions.

Holcomb was contacted him to come here for a visit, but he says that he has seen both QB's play, and feels confident either can do well.

The fact he is really good buddies with Holcomb bothers me. It seems more and more they are looking to holcomb to start. All of the FA aquisitions and draft picks wont matter if holcomb starts.
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Re: A. Davis going home to talk it over with wife

Can Davis be a legit #2 guy?
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• L.A. Playa
      • Aug 2003

he is 6'1 has great speed and had to play through the Couch mess in Cle, I think he would be a good 2nd or 3rd WR

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

He's certainly a huge upgrade over Parrish as a #3 at worst

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

I'm begining to wonder that myself. Seems like several things have hinted towards Holcomb being starter. The QB coach certainly didn't have anything great to say about Losman during his interview. I guess only time will tell.

Comment

• L.A. Playa
            • Aug 2003

maybe they will trade Moulds for Culpepper

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Devin
              Can Davis be a legit #2 guy?
              Yes. He can be our #2. He was a 'system' guy in NE where no one actually starts it seems. He talked about the mess in cleveland between Couch and holcomb. Again my one concern is holcomb starting. He just doesnt' have it.

Comment

• AndreReed83
                Dink or dunk, Mularkey just plain stunk.
                • Mar 2004

Davis is a very dynamic athlete and player. Here's hoping his wife approves.

"Look it up Thurman!!!" ~Marv Levy~
                "It's like someone walking into your house and punching your mother RIGHT in the the face." ~Darryl Talley ~

Comment

• Dozerdog
                  In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
                  Holcomb was contacted him to come here for a visit, but he says that he has seen both QB's play, and feels confident either can do well.
                  Oh great- a WR with vision problems

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by RedEyE
                    I'm begining to wonder that myself. Seems like several things have hinted towards Holcomb being starter. The QB coach certainly didn't have anything great to say about Losman during his interview. I guess only time will tell.
                    You caught that too huh? All Schonart did was talk about missed WR's etc. Nothing about how crappy the line was, playcalling, no run game etc. I don't get it. Holcomb gets an interview on BB.com, JP gets thrown under the bus By the new QB coach.

If they want a vet, go get one that can play. Not a career loser with no arm. I just dont' get it

Comment

• ICE74129
                      Legendary Zoner
                      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                      Oh great- a WR with vision problems
                      There is nothing wrong with losman that experience won't fix.

Please explain to me how a career loser like holcomb is going to take us where we want to go? Leave JP out of it, how is KELLY HOLCOMB a CAREER LOSER, who for his CAREER threw the same amount of INT's as TD's until this year, is going to take us to a superbowl? He will be 33, on the downside of his career physically and we are going to hand the reigns to him? Not if we want to win.

If we want a veteran QB we need to go out in FA and get one or trade for one.

Comment

• IAG
                        • Jan 2005

Did you guys ever think that J.P. is acts like a ass in the locker room and has officially alienated other players?

Comment

• bledslow
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by ICE74129
                          There is nothing wrong with losman that experience won't fix.

Please explain to me how a career loser like holcomb is going to take us where we want to go? Leave JP out of it, how is KELLY HOLCOMB a CAREER LOSER, who for his CAREER threw the same amount of INT's as TD's until this year, is going to take us to a superbowl? He will be 33, on the downside of his career physically and we are going to hand the reigns to him? Not if we want to win.

If we want a veteran QB we need to go out in FA and get one or trade for one.
                          you ever hear of rich gannon??? brad johnson??? holcomb is getting better and better,and did quite well without his #1 receiver(moulds) when he was hurt. . where as jp losman should be at burger king making fries.

and about nobody really starting in new england. branch and givens have been the 1,2 punch for 3 years now. have you watched any playoff games the last 3 years??? or any football at all for that matter?????? how the hell could you not have known this..... -and about davis,i seen enough of him to know he MIGGGHHHHHT be a decent 3rd string receiver(at the absolute best). he is pretty much a one trick pony.can run ONE route,A STRAIGHT LINE. he cant find the soft/hot spots in zones,cant run short/medium routes,his side movement is almost non existent.

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

I hate this attitude from players.

What's there to talk about? You should have known before going to Buffalo whether or not you would want to play for the team. If it's money, say so before leaving the office. Who has time to sit around and wait for Andre Davis to talk something over with his wife that should have been discussed before he even arrived.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

if jp is a better qb, then he will do what he needs to to get on the field.. if he doesnt play well, holcombe will be the starter..

it is up to jp whether or not he will start.
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

Working...
                              X