Bannan to meet with Miami

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Bannan to meet with Miami

Dolphins | Team will visit with Bannan Tuesday
    Sun, 12 Mar 2006 00:42:24 -0800

The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins will visit with free agent DT Justin Bannan (Bills) Tuesday, March 14.

Man, are they going to look at everybody we let go? I thought our team was terrible and had no good players on it? If this is the case, why does "King" Saban feel the need to bring in ex-Bills?
  • jmb1099
    • Sep 2004

Re: Bannan to meet with Miami

MM wants to use Bannan to run a triple reverse, halfback pass to a down lineman who will hten lateral the ball back to bannan who will then fake a hand off and then pretend to dive into the endzone but will instead crawl in underneath the pile unnoticed until he squirts through to the other side

Comment

• Nighthawk
      Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jmb1099
      MM wants to use Bannan to run a triple reverse, halfback pass to a down lineman who will hten lateral the ball back to bannan who will then fake a hand off and then pretend to dive into the endzone but will instead crawl in underneath the pile unnoticed until he squirts through to the other side

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
        The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jmb1099
        THats funny cause it is so saddly true! I dont think loosing Bannan would be any loss at all.
        In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
        X