PDA

View Full Version : ? On Bannan

!Papacrunk!
03-12-2006, 08:25 AM
It seems like the Phins were going to be meeting with him. I wondered if this DT is "just a guy" for depth or does he have any potential for anything in the future. Please don't let "hate" for the Phins sway your opinion, lol.

Dozerdog
03-12-2006, 08:27 AM
He's an average depth guy.

He did play guard on a couple of goal line plays the past few years as well. A decent special teamer

He's pure vanilla - not much upside at this point.

Tatonka
03-12-2006, 08:27 AM
he got moved around from guard to DT because he wasnt in the top of our DT rotation..

when he has played though, he hasnt been awful.. he has made some good plays from time to time.. but overall, i think you will see that, if he signs.. he will be one of the lower guys on your rotation, if he makes your roster.

he did do real well when he was inserted in at guard on goaline carries.

clumping platelets
03-12-2006, 08:33 AM
solid #4 DT who will come cheaply... Miami has seen him play for a few years

!Papacrunk!
03-12-2006, 08:37 AM
Hmm, then if they do sign him, which postion will he play, not too bad to have someone flexible like that to play gaurd and DT. I guess it never hurts to have depth at that position, especially some depth with some younger players. On a side note, I'm wondering if the Phins will sign Adams; if they do sign Adams, I would imagine they wouldn't re-sign Traylor, since both players would clean out a "all you can eat" buffet, especially if they were to get a senior citizen discount, j/k. If they don't re-sign Traylor, it's too bad since the guy is still an agile monster of a guy, even at his age, but his age is still his biggest enemy I guess.

Tatonka
03-12-2006, 08:44 AM
bannan will play dt.. he has about 10 snaps experience at guard.

G. Host
03-12-2006, 03:44 PM
Bannan plays DT/DE and will be playing it for Baltimore unfortunately.