PDA

View Full Version : Found this on Triplett

Bill Brasky
03-12-2006, 01:41 PM
Another need on the defensive line is at the tackle position. The most notable free agent is Larry Triplett also from Indianapolis. Indy is not going to pursue Triplett vigorously, due to other free agents, such as; Reggie Wayne, Edgerrin James and Dwight Freeney. Triplett is very athletic for a man his size. He can move well and is a big reason Freeney has had the success he has had. I am not sure how much Triplett is asking, but Shanahan would be doing himself a disservice by not at least interviewing him.

http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/broncoscolumn.htm

I also came accross one article that said the Seahawks were contemplating going after him.

Bling
03-12-2006, 01:47 PM
No offence but Triplett benefits from Freeney, not Freeney from Triplett. It's a good move, but that's an idiot who wrote that.

Bill Brasky
03-12-2006, 01:53 PM
ya. everybody on here is an expert though. it's good to read what the idiots think every now and then.

Sportsuser101
03-12-2006, 01:55 PM
No offence but Triplett benefits from Freeney, not Freeney from Triplett. It's a good move, but that's an idiot who wrote that.

Is that why when Freeney goes out Mathis and Brock get a ton of sacks too?

ICE74129
03-12-2006, 02:02 PM
I guess we will know this season won't we?

Saratoga Slim
03-12-2006, 02:09 PM
I guess we will know this season won't we?

Touche. I'm hoping Triplett transforms Kelsey into a sack machine. Or even a 8-9 sack guy. That would be solid enough as a bookend for Schobel. Might as well be optimistic about the new toys in our closet