PDA

View Full Version : Another Peerless Price Thread!

Patrick76777
01-31-2003, 01:52 PM
So the news changes with every passing day. Peerless is leaving! Peerless is staying. It seems that most of us almost hope that he leaves so we can spend more money on our defense. But I say that if we can resign him at a decent price, then it should be done. Why not? With Josh Reed in his second year, we’d have the best WR Trio in the NFL.

Besides, how much can we spend on defense? I hear that we’re somewhere near 15M under the cap. We probably cut JR and ER and a few others, we’ll have even more money under the cap, There will be 31 other teams going after defensive players. And how many do we really need. Say we sign a couple of LB’s and a DT. That’s not going to take 15 million.

But don’t get away from my main point. If we can wrap up Peerless for a middle of the road salary, it would be more then worth it.

BillC
01-31-2003, 02:06 PM
On the BillsZone Front Page-

Sporting News- Latest player updates

[Sporting News] Peerless Price - WR, Buffalo Bills While Peerless will look for the price to be right this offseason, it’s likely that his value will “come on down.” Price could prosper as a No. 1 receiver in the right situation, but the uncertainty surrounding it all should make you drop him a few spots in your early preseason rankings. There aren’t many teams that throw the ball 38 times a game as the Bills do. In addition, how will Price respond without Eric Moulds keeping the double teams away? He should be fine, but there are safer choices