PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins sign Hodge and Goodman

Bling
03-12-2006, 07:39 PM
The Dolphins have officially joined the free agent fray, today agreeing to terms with linebacker Sedrick Hodge and cornerback Andre Goodman.

Hodge leaves the New Orleans Saints and comes to Miami by agreeing to a two-year deal worth $2 million with up to $1 million in incentive money if he can challenge for the Dolphins' starting outside linebacker spot.

Goodman leaves the Detroit Lions after agreeing to a three-year deal worth approximately $5 million.

Devin
03-12-2006, 07:42 PM
Didnt New Orleans have the worst LB corp in football the past few years?

Thats all they talk about here.

Nighthawk
03-12-2006, 08:33 PM
These are the best players in the NFL, they will help the Dolphins win the Super Bowl. Blah, blah, blah...here it comes, I can feel it! :ignore:

Jeff1220
03-12-2006, 08:46 PM
These are the best players in the NFL, they will help the Dolphins win the Super Bowl. Blah, blah, blah...here it comes, I can feel it! :ignore:

Or it'll be, "Saban (kneel and bow) is such a mighty genius that He shall make probowlers of these otherwise insignificant individuals. He will bring them to the light and lead them to the promised land. For Saban wills it, so it shall be."

Nighthawk
03-12-2006, 08:55 PM
Or it'll be, "Saban (kneel and bow) is such a mighty genius that He shall make probowlers of these otherwise insignificant individuals. He will bring them to the light and lead them to the promised land. For Saban wills it, so it shall be."

:roflmao:

feelthepain
03-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Didnt New Orleans have the worst LB corp in football the past few years?

Thats all they talk about here.

Well then Bill fans should be happy.

Devin
03-12-2006, 09:22 PM
k

!Papacrunk!
03-12-2006, 09:48 PM
LOL, give me a break. Who has said that they will be pro-bowlers?? These guys were signed for depth, free agency is a good place for that right?? Here's my dumb stupid theory called the bizaorro-homer. Humor me here: a homer that will never see no wrong in anything, a bizarro-homer hates another team so much, they'd never see anything positive that the hated team does. Stupid theory, but I've been a bit dizzy with the spin control going on with some of the Bills signing, especially the TE (I acknowledge not everyone is happy with the pick, but it hasn't taken too long for people to almost utter "this time, this place will be different with this new signing.") I even have seen this in the Grade the Davis Signing thread, which sure seems to echo something similar that was typed above:

Solid signing, not great, but it has the chance to be great. If he stays healthy and lives up to his potential, we may have the steal of free agency.
The above posts are a little humorous, since I have seen some young 'uns at FH in the past get excited over any signee, but not everyone feels the same all of the time. Please keep trying, since I've seen way funnier BZ posts before though, you guys are letting me down.

gr8slayer
03-12-2006, 11:44 PM
Wow now I dont feel so bad about our horrible signings.q