If you have 4 flats you don't change the engine, you change the tires.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

If you have 4 flats you don't change the engine, you change the tires.

Who is going to pass to these WR's? We have no lines to give any QB enough time to make a play or for the receivers to run their routes. I think this is very poor planning and a true lack of what's needed. Improving at a position is great, you just have the basic covered first. We need real people for the lines, build the line and give your QB time. If you have 4 flats you don't change the engine, you change the tires.

My new theme will be Build the line and give your QB time.
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: If you have 4 flats you don't change the engine, you change the tires.

Um we have only signed one receiver and still much time to sign linemen...

Comment

• Stewie
      Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
      • Aug 2002

Everyone wants lineman. They don't grow on trees. Just cause you don't can't find a lineman that helps you right away doesn't mean you dont keep signing other players than can help too.
      Originally posted by Topdog
      Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
      Originally posted by mercyrule
      I love Weiner.
      Originally posted by mercyrule
      also cheese

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Another stolen thread?

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
          Another stolen thread?
          Exactly.

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
            Who is going to pass to these WR's? We have no lines to give any QB enough time to make a play or for the receivers to run their routes. I think this is very poor planning and a true lack of what's needed. Improving at a position is great, you just have the basic covered first. We need real people for the lines, build the line and give your QB time. If you have 4 flats you don't change the engine, you change the tires.

There is a reason you are at -2700 and this thread is a perfect example of why.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
              Roways rooking ahread!
              • Sep 2005

Another stolen thread?
              No I actually wrote this. I am catching up to you in neg. rep young lady, watch out.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
                Um we have only signed one receiver and still much time to sign linemen...
                Can the new TE can a Ball? Therefore lets call it 1.75 receivers.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

No I actually wrote this. I am catching up to you in neg. rep young lady, watch out.
                  I hope your neg. comments are as funny as the ones I get.

Like these ones.....Skooby wants you to be his shaggy and shag him all night long

Or

Scooby wants to ASS**** you!!

Or
                  Take holcomb's dick out of your mouth~ Skooby

Comment

• ICE74129
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Feb 2005

LMAO, maybe you should.

Comment

• X-Era
                      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                      • Feb 2005

I dont see a reason for all the bashing of skooby here. His point is on the money. We did just comment about this in another thread so its a bit of a duplicate post, but big deal, we all do it.

Anyways, there just isnt anything worthy of starting OL left at this point. To me there were only 5 guys that were worthy before the cuts, thats Hutch and Bentley. A few more guys are out there, Mawae, Fabini, and Runyan. But after that its all Jermans, McFarlands, and Andersons. That aint an upgrade. Theres very very few that are worthy of taking a shot at (risky) players. Matt Stinchcomb, maybe Gurode, how about a trade for Jeff Faine. But what has Faine done thats so great.

Now, we can get a TON of work done on the O-line on draft day. If we land Pickett or other, I say we go after Winston Justice at 8. Then he and Peters can battle it out for the LT spot with the loser being our RT. In the 2nd we could EASILY land Charles Spencer as our day one LG. In the 3rd, we might get Marvin Philip or Degory or even Will Montgomery.

Theres TONS of offseason left, we are OK so far and have made good strides.

Comment

• McBFLO
                        • Mar 2003

Davis was signed to basically replace Moulds (I think he's going to be cut). And Royal was more of an addition to the OL than anything (but also replaces Campbell). I'm very confident that the OL will be addressed.

Anyone think that all this attention being paid to the DL in FA means that we see what it takes to trade up and get D'Brick?
                        Infrequent poster, daily visitor.

Eternal optimist.

Follow me on twitter @CoreyMc81

Comment

• ICE74129
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by pepperkorn
                          Davis was signed to basically replace Moulds (I think he's going to be cut). And Royal was more of an addition to the OL than anything (but also replaces Campbell). I'm very confident that the OL will be addressed.

Anyone think that all this attention being paid to the DL in FA means that we see what it takes to trade up and get D'Brick?
                          There ya go. Now you are thinking. Contact someone like Tenn and offer up #8, Moulds and #8 in the 3rd for the #3 pick

Comment

• gr8slayer
                            • Feb 2005

Like these ones.....Skooby wants you to be his shaggy and shag him all night long

Or

Or
                            hahah

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

Or

Or
                              Fifth grader's talk about putting their pee-pee in each other's mouth, it's a bit childish. I also get many funny things but if they sent them private I try to keep it that way.

Just one question that I did hear, Have you ever been in a turkish prison?

Comment

Working...
                              X