• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Tuesday Should Be A Big Day

T.O's gonna hit the market.. Love him or hate him that's always entertaining news.. Denver and Dallas the obvious early front runners for him, but I have a feeling KC is gonna make a play..

Brees will likely decide tommorow, I expect (hope) he signs with Miami.. I'm looking forward to some payback for what he did to us last year in SD..

I expect the Bills to have some people in town or on way to town.. Maybe Pickett if he's not gone.. and at some point, it might be smart to begin to address that unit we call by title only "the offensive line"

Might see Ty Law (KC?), Charles Woodson(GB?) and Rocky Bernard (KC?) surface somewhere tommorow as some of the biggest names left in FA start to find homes. What about Runyan, word is he may end up back in Philly.

What about Arrington? He'd make Cinci's LB corp pretty nasty. Speaking of Cinci, Adams is deciding between the Bengals and are friends from South Florida.

And of course, there is a chance Eric MOulds could be a free man tommorow. Interesting how Philly has yet to even attempt to get a WR through FA to this point.. If he's cut tommorow I bet he signs in Philly before Thursday.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • Carlton Bailey

Re: Tuesday Should Be A Big Day

Hopefully the Bills sign Pickett and at least have an offensive lineman come in for a visit. They've done nothing to upgrade the o-line yet.

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Aug 2004

Don't expect to see Jon Runyan come in right away.

I can't find the article that I saw this morning that mentioned that Philly was interested in resigning Runyan, but it said that Runyan is not going to be visiting any teams right away because he is going to be on vacation until March 18.

If the Bills are interested in Runyan as one of their top offensive line options, that could account for the lack of movement in pursuing offensive linemen by the team thus far.
      Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Carlton Bailey
        Hopefully the Bills sign Pickett and at least have an offensive lineman come in for a visit. They've done nothing to upgrade the o-line yet.
        Yes, they did. Royals upgrades the o-line.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

TO to Buffalo.

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

I agree today and tomorrow will be hopping days. TO will have a team by friday, as will brees ( I still be it is in the big easy)

Comment

• mysticsoto
              Too sober for this...
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by YardRat
              Yes, they did. Royals upgrades the o-line.
              Royals is NOT a lineman. He's a TE. If we are going to do the same thing we've done all these past years, and waste a player to help with the blocking - then we are going to have a sorry team again this year!!! When you need 6 people to block 4 D-linemen, that opens up the opponents defense to do alot with the extra players that aren't taken. And whether it be blitzing, dropping LBs back in coverage, etc, we ultimately have one less offensive weapon at our disposal when the TE always has to stay in to help block...

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

I hate Royal only beacause it squashed my dream of drafting Vernon Davis..

YOu people can complain all you want.. But by the time the draft hits and Levy has fixed a lot of the areas on this team. I guarentee you wouldnt be complaining when Davis was in town for a press conference.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                  Sab and TD are insignificant
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                  TO to Buffalo.
                  That is just awesome. You're my new negrep idol.

hear that Fat_Lard@$$ - neg away.
                  www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
                  X