PDA

View Full Version : If Moulds wants to be released

G. Host
03-14-2006, 02:31 AM
He needs to give back money like Levar Arrington of the Reducks did. That is the way the deal works - you accept the signing bonus which covers the entire contract as well as roster and other bonuses. If you do not like the Bills exercising their rights to release him IF and WHEN they want to then he needs to be willing to pony money back to the Bills.

As some nimrods have said the Bills need to do EVERYTHING they can to raise money even act like Daniel 'I have no ethics' $nyder and Jerry 'it is all about me' Jones. Maybe this is the way small teams will make money - force agents who wish to leave to pay going out rather than trading their rights.

Forward_Lateral
03-14-2006, 06:37 AM
Agreed. If not, he can wait. This is getting stupid. Him and his agent need to just stfu and wait. He'll get his $$$ eventually.

ICE74129
03-14-2006, 07:13 AM
He needs to give back money like Levar Arrington of the Reducks did. That is the way the deal works - you accept the signing bonus which covers the entire contract as well as roster and other bonuses. If you do not like the Bills exercising their rights to release him IF and WHEN they want to then he needs to be willing to pony money back to the Bills.

As some nimrods have said the Bills need to do EVERYTHING they can to raise money even act like Daniel 'I have no ethics' $nyder and Jerry 'it is all about me' Jones. Maybe this is the way small teams will make money - force agents who wish to leave to pay going out rather than trading their rights.

:bf1: And didn't paying back some of that money = more cap room? CLUMP!!!