X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

Pickett on his way to Buffalo

According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, he left Green Bay and Buffalo is next.
  • jmb1099
    • Sep 2004

Re: Pickett on his way to Buffalo

good find!

Comment

• lynobx
      • Jan 2005

Triplett plus Pickett would be. . . a good start. If the Bills would then draft Ngata, we'd have a corps of DT's that would be pretty darn good.

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

If Pickett signed with Buffalo, then other needs would be more pressing than DT in the draft.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
          My battery is low and it's getting dark.
          • Apr 2004

With Pickett and Triplett in here, I highly doubt our pick will be Ngata. I wouldn't be terribly upset, but we could use first round talent elsewhere.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
            The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TigerJ
            If Pickett signed with Buffalo, then other needs would be more pressing than DT in the draft.
            you can never have too many DTs :) but I tend to agree that if we get both Pickett and Triplett then OL might be the better option of Draft day...

but we have so many holes, that either OL or DL on DD would be ok :)
            In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Our pick wont be Ngata but you can bet your sweet arse it is a DE. Marv is all about contstructing a great defense and he knows it is the LINES that count! Kelsay whomever is a backup. I say take #8 and draft a starting DE or Move UP and get Super Mario.

Can you immagine this DL? Williams, Pickett, Triplett, Schobel! Holy S@#$ By 07 that would be the best DL in the AFC hands down!

Comment

• ICE74129
                Legendary Zoner
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by keithtr
                you can never have too many DTs :) but I tend to agree that if we get both Pickett and Triplett then OL might be the better option of Draft day...

but we have so many holes, that either OL or DL on DD would be ok :)
                We will sign a backup and draft one about the 5th round or so.

Comment

Working...
                X