PDA

View Full Version : Serious FF Question/Advice

LtBillsFan66
08-12-2002, 09:04 PM
I'm in a FF league and the guys know I'm a hardcore Bills fan. I was proposed a trade for my Corey Dillon for Eric Moulds AND Travis Henry.

I'm not sure. I would jump at it but better judgement makes me ask my fellow friends.

Keep in mind that I had Dillon last year and he was NOT a big FF scorer (except for one game).

Is there room for TH and EM given my roster below? Would you take the trade? I'm not too high on my receivers.

Here is the rest of my roster
QB Garcia, Jeff (QB-SF)
WR Holt, Torry (WR-StL)
RB Dillon, Corey (RB-Cin)
TE Walls, Wesley (TE-Car)
WR/TE Smith, Jimmy (WR-Jac)
WR/RB Dunn, Warrick (RB-Atl)
WR/RB Staley, Duce (RB-Phi)
Bench Garner, Charlie (RB-Oak)
Bench Vick, Michael (QB-Atl)
Bench Robinson, Marcus (WR-Chi)
Bench McCardell, Keenan (WR-TB)
Bench Patten, David (WR-NE)

K Nedney, Joe (K-Ten)
DEF Chicago (DEF-Chi)
Bench Cleveland (DEF-Cle)

Earthquake Enyart
08-13-2002, 08:24 AM
Dunn and Staley may not be feature backs. Duckett and Levins looked good this week and will steal time from them.

Sure looks like Moulds will have a big year. I'm still not sold on Henry. He can't catch. But, getting two for one may help you.

clumping platelets
08-13-2002, 09:53 AM
That would leave you very vunerable at RB, but FF is about gambles ;)

What other RBs does this person have?

lordofgun
08-13-2002, 09:59 AM
Your WRs are pretty good. I probably wouldn't do it because you don't have much in the way of RBs as it is.

See what other RBs this guy has that are more proven than Henry, then make him a counter offer. Dillon for Moulds and ??

clumping platelets
08-13-2002, 10:26 AM
Is there an echo in here??

:ontome:

standingbuffalo43
08-13-2002, 08:00 PM
echo in here...

standingbuffalo43
08-13-2002, 08:01 PM
in here...

Novacane
08-13-2002, 09:43 PM
I would not take that trade if you offered it to me. 2 starters for 1. I think moulds is going to have a huge year and Dillon is not going to outperform Henry by that much IMO.

Novacane
08-13-2002, 09:47 PM
I did not read your post right. I thought you were going to offer him that. If he has already offered that to you I would take it!
It is not a gamble IMO. Moulds will score you close to the points Dillon will IMO and if Henry breaks out you will have robbed the guy!

SABURZFAN
08-13-2002, 10:25 PM
it's a tempting trade.try to get a 3rd team involved.a team in need for WR's.

clumping platelets
08-13-2002, 10:43 PM
What are the salary cap implications???

:ontome:

SABURZFAN
08-14-2002, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by clumping platelets
[B]What are the salary cap implications???

:lol: only a capologist would ask that question.

LtBillsFan66
08-14-2002, 03:57 PM
Thanks guys. I still have some thinking to do... Maybe I'll take him up on it.

SABURZFAN
08-14-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by BillsFanOne
Thanks guys. I still have some thinking to do... Maybe I'll take him up on it.

you could always look around for another RB.dillon has some tough defenses to face.you can dangle smith,mccardell,moulds,dunn,henry,and staley,for a 3 for 2 deal,to get a stud RB.

Gunzlingr
08-27-2002, 01:27 PM
I am not sold on Jimmy Smith. I think that he will have a decent year, but he has said he is willing to sit out the season if his demands arent met. That, and the fact that Jacksonvilles oline aint what it used to be.