PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans shopping #2 pick

ICE74129
03-14-2006, 02:45 PM
contact them offer #8, Moulds, A 3rd this year and a 2nd next year. Take D'brick!

Kerr
03-14-2006, 02:47 PM
Moulds and Horn together? I think they would it take it. He'd be an upgrade over inconsistent Stallworth.

You'd rather have D'brick over Mario Williams, Ice? I thought peters was get prepared to take over LT.

ICE74129
03-14-2006, 02:49 PM
Moulds and Horn together? I think they would it take it. He'd be an upgrade over inconsistent Stallworth.

You'd rather have D'brick over Mario Williams, Ice? I thought peters was get prepared to take over LT.

I can go either way. Williams with a pickett signing gives us the best DL in the AFC potentially.

Marv just needs to cut the crap and get it done. This is an easilly doable move

kgun12
03-14-2006, 02:50 PM
contact them offer #8, Moulds, A 3rd this year and a 2nd next year. Take D'brick!

I think this is too much to give up. I would do #8, Moulds and a 3rd this year or next years second, but not both.

patmoran2006
03-14-2006, 02:51 PM

If your the Saints GM and you take that deal, you'd get fired before the ink dried on that deal...

to move up to the second pick in the draft, it would take MOulds your FIRST pick this yaer and at least your second next year to have a chance..

mysticsoto
03-14-2006, 02:52 PM
I think this is too much to give up. I would do #8, Moulds and a 3rd this year or next years second, but not both.

Agreed. I'd take next year's 2nd out of that offer...Moulds and Horn together would be great targets for Brees!!!

ICE74129
03-14-2006, 02:54 PM
If your the Saints GM and you take that deal, you'd get fired before the ink dried on that deal...

to move up to the second pick in the draft, it would take MOulds your FIRST pick this yaer and at least your second next year to have a chance..

Jesus christ what did I friggin post? #8 (that is this years first) Moulds, our 3rd this year and 2nd next year.

he should be fired if he DOESN'T take that!

kgun12
03-14-2006, 02:55 PM

His offer included the Bills first rounder this year:

"contact them offer #8, Moulds, A 3rd this year and a 2nd next year. Take D'brick!"

patmoran2006
03-14-2006, 02:56 PM
alright then.. Ya the first pick included, the Saints would take that..

BUt I wouldnt if I was Levy.. That's too much for any one player, especially when you can get still get a good one at eight..

Good theory though, i"ll give that you

Bulldog

Thats about what Ice said. The # 8 selection, Moulds, a 3rd and a 2nd next year. IMO, thats too much. I offer the # 8, Moulds, and a 3rd.

Tatonka
i dont want to lose the picks..

but brick would be nice..

i wont complain either way, but there are alot of good players.. i am actually excited about getting 4 first day picks.

patmoran2006
03-14-2006, 02:57 PM
BTW..
Lets get a group together and lynch Kelly Holcomb for having one great game to cost us the third pick.. We'd get either Mario or Brick and not have to trade a damn thing..

F'n Holcomb.. He ruined my Xmas eve..

patmoran2006
03-14-2006, 02:58 PM
i dont want to lose the picks..

but brick would be nice..

i wont complain either way, but there are alot of good players.. i am actually excited about getting 4 first day picks.

I think your gonna see five first day picks, because after Huff is gone from the board I think Buffalo trades down.

ICE74129
No joke. Holcomb dropped us from #3 to #8 with that one damn game.

Bulldog
BTW..
Lets get a group together and lynch Kelly Holcomb for having one great game to cost us the third pick.. We'd get either Mario or Brick and not have to trade a damn thing..

F'n Holcomb.. He ruined my Xmas eve..

I agree. Someone should blast Holcomb in the nuts!

SquishDaFish
03-14-2006, 03:54 PM
Way too much to give up in that deal ICE. Swap 1sts give them Moulds and a 3rd next year. Now that sounds good.