PDA

View Full Version : A Realistic Trade Scenario

patmoran2006
03-14-2006, 03:13 PM
Few weeks ago, I would have NEVER been down with Buffalo trading the 8th pick away to Denver for their pair of No. 1's (22,29)

I know Denver would LOVEEEEEEEE to get their hands on Vernon Davis, with or without T.O... after losing Trevor Pryce, even with Warren back, They'd love Broderik Bunkey.. With Bell and Dayne their only RB's now, they might even have a big interest in LenDale White..

Now, especially if we sign Pickett and dont need Ngata, I would take that trade in a minute..

YOu could pick up a starting safety at (Simpson, Bullocks, Maybe even Jimmy WIlilams) AND you can go either Nick Mangold or Charles Spencer, both STUDS on the line.

Hypothetically.. Lets say this trade happened.. Buffalo could fill three starting spots in the first two rounds of the draft
1a- Nick Mangold <-- Monster
1b- Ko Simpson (solid safety) or even better, Spencer (wow those are two good young OL to build on)
2- Maurice Stoval

Kerr
03-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Not bad. You know shanahan would like to get his hands on a shanon sharpe type TE. We might even have the chance of selecting chad jackson if he's still there.

L.A. Playa
03-14-2006, 03:19 PM
you could also get Mangold, and Darnell Bing

patmoran2006
03-14-2006, 03:21 PM
Jackson and Bing would be great pickups dont get me wrong...

But hey if this aint a super bowl team next year.. Mangold and Spencer are just monsters in the making. Combined with an ever improving Peters that could be a real SICK 60% of the OL, and not just short term, for years to come.

patmoran2006
03-14-2006, 03:22 PM
Plus I think Jackson goes before 22 anyway now.. Dallas (even with TO), KC or SD one of them three are gonna nab him. Could be wrong, just a feeling

Bing would still be there though..

Night Train
03-14-2006, 03:23 PM
I have a better idea right now. Trade Moulds, Wire and Benny Anderson to Cleveland for C Jeff Faine.

mysticsoto
03-14-2006, 03:29 PM
Few weeks ago, I would have NEVER been down with Buffalo trading the 8th pick away to Denver for their pair of No. 1's (22,29)

I know Denver would LOVEEEEEEEE to get their hands on Vernon Davis, with or without T.O... after losing Trevor Pryce, even with Warren back, They'd love Broderik Bunkey.. With Bell and Dayne their only RB's now, they might even have a big interest in LenDale White..

Now, especially if we sign Pickett and dont need Ngata, I would take that trade in a minute..

YOu could pick up a starting safety at (Simpson, Bullocks, Maybe even Jimmy WIlilams) AND you can go either Nick Mangold or Charles Spencer, both STUDS on the line.

Hypothetically.. Lets say this trade happened.. Buffalo could fill three starting spots in the first two rounds of the draft
1a- Nick Mangold <-- Monster
1b- Ko Simpson (solid safety) or even better, Spencer (wow those are two good young OL to build on)
2- Maurice Stoval

If that were top be done, I'd prefer to get something like:

1a) Chad Jackson (or Brodrick Bunkley if Chad is taken)
1b) Nick Mangold
2) Davin Joseph / Gilles / Spencer
3a) top Safety available - Pat Watkins maybe? (WR if no Chad)
3b) LB ? best player available...

Marvelous
03-14-2006, 03:35 PM
22,29 isn't enough for #8. I wan't qa 2nd next year or a 3rd this year added.. It's very expensive to trade into the top 10, so why should it be affordable for us to trade down?

SquishDaFish
03-14-2006, 03:50 PM
I agree I rather the 2 picks plus a 3rd or a 2nd next year.

Gunzlingr
03-14-2006, 03:54 PM
I wouldn't trade a moldy rice cake for bling. He is a troll :mad: