• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Browns Release DT Jason Fisk

Browns | Fisk released
    Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:06:47 -0800
    Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the Cleveland Browns have released DT Jason Fisk.
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Re: Browns Release DT Jason Fisk

I know he is going on his 12th season, but I bet the Bills could land him pretty cheap in a 1-2 year contract.

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

I'd rather not. We just dumped a very old DT.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
        I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
        • Sep 2004

I like this guy, could be a nice addition for depth.
        The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

I woudnt sign him if I was Mark Hammister bringing the Destroyers back to Buffalo, let alone the Bills sign him.

My buddy is the biggest Browns fan in the world. I ribbed him after they signed big Ted.. And he said Fisk is the worst DT in the entire NFL..

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by patmoran2006
            I woudnt sign him if I was Mark Hammister bringing the Destroyers back to Buffalo, let alone the Bills sign him.

My buddy is the biggest Browns fan in the world. I ribbed him after they signed big Ted.. And he said Fisk is the worst DT in the entire NFL..
            My guess is, there is a problem at the Browns Country. Look what happened to all of their first round guys, they did well at Denver. I don't think they have a good defense line coach, nor DC.
            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
              I woudnt sign him if I was Mark Hammister bringing the Destroyers back to Buffalo,
              On an off-note, Jerry "Condo" Crafts sucked for us with the Bills....but was solid as a Buffalo Destroyer
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
              X