PDA

View Full Version : So anything

Devin
03-14-2006, 07:15 PM
COme out of the meetings today? Apart from Picketts scheduling conflict?

Nighthawk
03-14-2006, 07:19 PM

No and it pisses me off! Can you imagine having Triplett & Pickett next to each other? Plus we can go in a different direction in the draft! Come on, Marv...get it right!

Slim
03-14-2006, 07:20 PM
Sign Pickett... Get Huff in Buffalo.

Nighthawk
03-14-2006, 07:25 PM
Sign Pickett... Get Huff in Buffalo.

Hell yeah! :rockout:

ublinkwescore
03-14-2006, 07:44 PM
Or Hali, and sign Chris Hope, instant pass rush, talent at all levels on D - Spikes, Fletcher, Crowell (bye bye Posey), Hali, Schoebel, Triplett, Pickett, Clements, McGee, Vincent/Leonhard, Hope...

That would definitely float my boat.

ICE74129
03-14-2006, 07:44 PM
Say NO to any TexASS player. They don't workout in the NFL. That said Devin no nothing reported yet

Slim
03-14-2006, 07:48 PM
Say NO to any TexASS player. They don't workout in the NFL. That said Devin no nothing reported yet

....Every team has busts.. Not just Texas. And last time I checked the last highly touted Texas Saftey wasnt a bust..lmao, your such a cockle.

ICE74129
03-14-2006, 08:11 PM
....Every team has busts.. Not just Texas. And last time I checked the last highly touted Texas Saftey wasnt a bust..lmao, your such a cockle.

TexASS and the players on thier teams suck. The smart ones get the hell outta there and go to better schools.

ICE74129
03-14-2006, 08:14 PM

I talked with Ed and he said they were out there to interview him but they kept getting put off over and over then the Bills told him he had to split due to a scheduleing conflict. he said it was strange.

Nighthawk
03-14-2006, 08:31 PM
I talked with Ed and he said they were out there to interview him but they kept getting put off over and over then the Bills told him he had to split due to a scheduleing conflict. he said it was strange.

WHo's Ed? If I was to look into that comment about it being strange, to me it would look like the Bills & Pickett were trying to keep him from talking about it. Does this mean that maybe he has an offer on the table from the Bills? Maybe...

ICE74129
03-14-2006, 08:41 PM
WHo's Ed? If I was to look into that comment about it being strange, to me it would look like the Bills & Pickett were trying to keep him from talking about it. Does this mean that maybe he has an offer on the table from the Bills? Maybe...

Ed Kilgore

Slim
03-14-2006, 08:46 PM
TexASS and the players on thier teams suck. The smart ones get the hell outta there and go to better schools.

Yes.... Go to better schools... Considering they won the National Championchip.

Mudflap1
03-14-2006, 08:52 PM
Priest Holmes wasn't a bad player last time I checked... Chris Simms had a decent season last year (certainly better than any of our last five)... even Ricky "High" Williams is a good talent... Roy Williams has done okay in Detroit... there are others I'm sure...

Jon

ICE74129
03-14-2006, 09:00 PM
Yes.... Go to better schools... Considering they won the National Championchip.

Yeah, finally. And starting this year OU will hold reign over them for about 5 more years.

ICE74129
03-14-2006, 09:01 PM
Priest Holmes wasn't a bad player last time I checked... Chris Simms had a decent season last year (certainly better than any of our last five)... even Ricky "High" Williams is a good talent... Roy Williams has done okay in Detroit... there are others I'm sure...

Jon

Don't worry, Chrissie will crack, seen it a few times in person. Roy Williams has an outside shot at being a good one.