PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be hilarious if...

lordofgun
03-14-2006, 09:01 PM
...Culpepper failed his physical? :chuckle:

No Brees, no Culpepper, no Frerotte. Won't happen, but it would be hilarious.

ICE74129
03-14-2006, 09:02 PM

No Brees, no Culpepper, no Frerotte. Won't happen, but it would be hilarious.

LMAO. That would be funny as hell but they I agree he will.

LtFinFan66
03-14-2006, 09:12 PM
No, not really :mad:

!Papacrunk!
03-14-2006, 09:17 PM
Yeah, someone else's misery is pretty funny, :lol:

YardRat
03-14-2006, 09:18 PM
He shouldn't fail...he's pretty comfortable about pulling down his pants in public according to the Minnesota authorities.

!Papacrunk!
03-14-2006, 09:21 PM
He shouldn't fail...he's pretty comfortable about pulling down his pants in public according to the Minnesota authorities.
:roflmao: good one. See, it's all good as long as it's funny.

RedEyE
03-14-2006, 09:24 PM
There is still no way he plays in 06. So technically they are without Culpepper, Brees and Frerotte

AND.....

Sage Rosenfels went to Houston. Who is going to throw the football for Miami this season?

CLEO LEMON???

RedEyE
03-14-2006, 09:25 PM
Actually, it's pretty damn funny the more you think about it :rofl:

LtFinFan66
03-14-2006, 09:26 PM
He will play. you watch!

RedEyE
03-14-2006, 09:31 PM
He will play. you watch!

I'd love to agree with you, but his knee is f'd up LT. All 3 major ligaments less than 6 months ago.

He has only 7 months until Opening Day.

Look how long it took Willis to recover, and he was considered to be an exception to the rule. And Willis only tore the ACL.

ICE74129
03-14-2006, 09:32 PM
He will play. you watch!

The Guys on ESPN And NFLN Said October would most likely be the earliest he should play.

RedEyE
03-14-2006, 09:33 PM
I have to think that the Dolphins are still looking to pull strings to get higher in the draft and grab another QB.

Nublar7
03-14-2006, 09:34 PM

No Brees, no Culpepper, no Frerotte. Won't happen, but it would be hilarious.He won't fail.

As for missing the entire season? Won't happen either. He may miss up to 4 games, but that will be it. Heck, everybody(himself, Childress, his doctor, Clayton, Mort, Schefter) thinks he will be on the field for opening day.

!Papacrunk!
03-14-2006, 09:35 PM
. Who is going to throw the football for Miami this season?

CLEO LEMON???
Well last year a back up did ok when he was forced to come in and play. Seriously, we'll have to see who will come in. Maybe Old Man Tommy Maddox, I hear he just celebrated his 65th birthday! Just think of all of the new discounts for him now.

RedEyE
03-14-2006, 09:36 PM
Well last year a back up did ok when he was forced to come in and play. Seriously, we'll have to see who will come in. Maybe Old Man Tommy Maddox, I hear he just celebrated his 65th birthday! Just think of all of the new discounts for him now.

:lol:

Don't remind me of that game :mad:

!Papacrunk!
03-14-2006, 09:40 PM
I have to think that the Dolphins are still looking to pull strings to get higher in the draft and grab another QB.
We don't have that kind of fire power. Even if we had Ricky Williams (the jury is still out on that situation,) we couldn't move up that high, plus I doubt we draft a QB just to throw him to the wolves game one. I joked before, but I'm wondering if we'll make a move for Father Time, er Tommy Maddox.

RedEyE
03-14-2006, 09:42 PM
We don't have that kind of fire power. Even if we had Ricky Williams (the jury is still out on that situation,) we couldn't move up that high, plus I doubt we draft a QB just to throw him to the wolves game one. I joked before, but I'm wondering if we'll make a move for Father Time, er Tommy Maddox.

Possibly, or pull Josh McCown in quickly before he signs elsewhere. Patrick Ramsey? You don't think that the Dolphins were putting all their eggs in one basket with Brees until the deal fell through, do you? Then they pciked the phone up and contacted the Vikes.