• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

Bills should give free playoff tickets w/ season tickets purchase

Folks, we are not going anywhere this year come september. We are in a horrible mess and really have nothing to offer players anymore. We have no QB, No OL/DL, no defense and the coaching staff is suspect at best. Plan on this being a complete nightmare compared to last season (which was a nightmare). There is no leadership on the team and a me first attitude in the locker room.

If you look on the other side of town you'll see the Sabres which is all team all the time. Marty Biron a great goalie in his own right is cool enough to play when they ask and not ask to many questions. The Sabres special teams are the best combined in the league and the offense looks pretty unstoppable. Plan on holding Lord stanley's come this summer and having a parade. The Bills will end up holding a guy named "stash" 's cup but it will be for a P*** test.

Free tickets for the playoffs this season with a season ticket purchase, ha we aren't even going to shine NE's/Miami's shoes this year. The jets are even marking the calendar days they are going to play us, we're dead in the water.

P.S. I passed your A** tacklingdummy, I am the most negged of them all!!
    Last edited by Mitchy moo; 03-15-2006, 04:36 PM.
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

Re: Bills should give free playoff tickets w/ season tickets purchase

Skoob, leave. Simply leave. you need to find another team and definately another board

Comment

• Billsrock4life
      • Nov 2005

^^^lol yeah free playoff tickets? not happenin

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
        Skoob, leave. Simply leave. you need to find another team and definately another board
        I definitely can spell and as per finding a new board, your A** is so buried up everyone's here to get a better rep it makes me sick. Can everyone who think ICE is a Kiss A** please sound off here and let him know. He makes some good points here and there but how he can stand the smell the S*** all day is beyond me. Salad tossing for anyone who has a high rep, call ice.

Comment

• RedEyE
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
          I DEFINETELY can spell and as per finding a new board, your A** is so buried up everyone's here to get a better rep it makes me sick. Can everyone who think ICE is a Kiss A** please sound off here and let him know. He makes some good points here and there but how he can stand the smell the S*** all day is beyond me. Salad tossing for anyone who has a high rep, call ice.
          Ummmmm... it's spelled: definitely

Comment

• casdhf
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
            cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• ICE74129
              Legendary Zoner
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by RedEyE
              Ummmmm... it's spelled: definitely
              I love how he went back and corrected his correcting of my spelling LOL!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                Unreachable Douche
                • Jul 2002

P.S. I passed your A** tacklingdummy, I am the most negged of them all!!
                You the Man.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                  You the Man.
                  Thank you very much, it wasn't easy.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                    Roways rooking ahread!
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by casdhf
                    Me and bridgedette were laughing as well.

Comment

• casdhf
                      • Jul 2002

don't you mean "laffing?"
                      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

Thank you very much, it wasn't easy.
                        You moved up fast. You get negged for making stupid threads and threads that you steal from other's.

I get negged for speaking the truth.

Truth...Losman sucks, TO would inprove the Bills, and Bills fans would welcome him with open arms, #81 jersey would be most popular jersey in the staduim, KH as starter the Bills won 4 games, JP Losman as starter the Bills won 1 game.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                          Roways rooking ahread!
                          • Sep 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                          You moved up fast. You get negged for making stupid threads and threads that you steal from other's.

I get negged for speaking the truth.

Truth...Losman sucks, TO would inprove the Bills, and Bills fans would welcome him with open arms, #81 jersey would be most popular jersey in the staduim, KH as starter the Bills won 4 games, JP Losman as starter the Bills won 1 game.
                          The really sad part is you are right, the Bills do suck right now. I really think that we need RW to croak to even have a chance at a playoff team, It will be the LA Bills.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                            • Feb 2005

The really sad part is you are right, the Bills do suck right now. I really think that we need RW to croak to even have a chance at a playoff team, It will be the LA Bills.
                            There is some truth in your statement that we need RW to get out of town. I think a new/younger owner would be a great thing for the team. Assuming he doesnt want to move the team that is.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

The really sad part is you are right, the Bills do suck right now.
                              I have seldom ever said the Bills suck. There are player's on the team that suck. This was a team that was alot better then their record last year. We just didn't get any breaks, Spikes injury, Pat Williams leaving and had bums for QBs.

Comment

Working...
                              X