PDA

View Full Version : I see the idiots are at it already.

ICE74129
03-16-2006, 09:02 AM
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20060316/1059979.asp?tbd1059979.asp

Jesus. We wern't going to bid on this guy. Here are some facts....He got busted for the boat incident. Marv isn't bringing that to Buffalo. He played like S!@# without Moss. Look he is talented as hell, I give you that, but articles like these are pure stupidity.

We don't have the cap room for Cullpeppers Contract even without losman. We didn't have the cap room for a 6 year 60 mill deal for Brees either. Both are coming off bad injuries and most important....WE DONT HAVE A LINE YET TO PROTECT EITHER!

They need to get off of JPs arse I can tell you that. Damn all the kid did was bust his arse and he gets sacrificed for it. All the while ignoring the glaring issues with Former coaching, the lack of a decent OL, and a Defense that couldn't stop a High School team.

ryjam282
03-16-2006, 09:09 AM
We don't have the elite TE that Brees requires to be good. He will suck in N.O. without his security blanket in Gates. C-pep will probably be OK with Chambers there. Not as good as Moss but not near as bad as Burleson was. He should do OK, if they get an Oline.

justasportsfan
03-16-2006, 09:09 AM
I have a feeling that if we ever let Jp go, we'll regret it someday. The kid inspite of having a horrible coach, Ol and controversy with the vets showed some signs especially against Miami. The kid went from having a Kelly arrogance to Tod collins insecurity.

mybills
03-16-2006, 09:13 AM
Not this again. You gotta chill out, ICE. My guess is that you didn't finish reading the article once they insulted your boy, JP. The end of it is very valid..the most valid part of the article.
Instead, they're trying to plug the defensive line and the offensive lines and address a need at safety. And once that's done they'll move onward, the overriding question still unanswered.

OK. Who's the quarterback?

I haven't been pleased with any QB choice in years. Let's face it, Holcomb is a back up, and JP is no Rothlisburger. I gotta hope JP pans out, but I'm not gonna go crazy over it, either.

ICE74129
03-16-2006, 09:16 AM
Not this again. You gotta chill out, ICE. My guess is that you didn't finish reading the article once they insulted your boy, JP. The end of it is very valid..the most valid part of the article.
Instead, they're trying to plug the defensive line and the offensive lines and address a need at safety. And once that's done they'll move onward, the overriding question still unanswered.

OK. Who's the quarterback?

I haven't been pleased with any QB choice in years. Let's face it, Holcomb is a back up, and JP is no Rothlisburger. I gotta hope JP pans out, but I'm not gonna go crazy over it, either.

Yeah but MB that is after and article of ripping on the kid. And this guy did nothing but rip on him all year this last year.

They need to stop this BS. They are making matters worse. We had no intention of going after cullpepper and for many reasons. Not one was sited in this article.

ryjam282
03-16-2006, 09:26 AM
I still have no idea how anyone of us can get a good gauge on JP from what we saw this past season. He very rarely had any time to do anything at all. He got hit alomost as much per play as David Carr. I am really willing to hold off judgement on him till I can get a better gauge. He looked good against Houston in the opener but the running game was working and the D was unreal that week. I wasn't expecting much going into TB the next week with there awesome D at home. So, I will wait on him, but I do believe he will be good. How good? Not sure yet.