PDA

View Full Version : Information on Nall

BuffaloBlakely14
03-16-2006, 09:59 AM
Can anyone find any scouting reports on Nall?

Either from scouts.com or scouts inc or something like that.

justasportsfan
03-16-2006, 10:09 AM
http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/players/scouting?statsId=6050

JJamezz
03-16-2006, 10:14 AM
His mechanics are good but he is a little inconsistent. He tends to carry the ball low and he occasionally winds up to throw resulting in some batted balls. He does a good job of seeing the field and has a nice touch on his short passes. He has the arm strength to throw the deep ball and he has good timing on the out routes. He shows that he has good awareness in the pocket however he has marginal athletic ability and does not have the ability to buy time with his movement in the pocket. He is not a threat to pull the ball down and run. He has some difficulty recognizing the blitz consistently. He has good intelligence and shows that he has some leadership qualities.

ICE74129
03-16-2006, 10:14 AM
http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/players/scouting?statsId=6050

Better QB rating than Holcomb......

justasportsfan
03-16-2006, 10:18 AM
Better QB rating than Holcomb......that means it's better than JP's

ICE74129
03-16-2006, 10:19 AM
And....? What?

justasportsfan
03-16-2006, 10:29 AM
Better QB rating than Holcomb......

And....? What?

:shakeno:

ICE74129
03-16-2006, 10:31 AM
Dont' shake your head at me mister! :chuk: You are cruisin for a roundhouse kick related accident.

justasportsfan
03-16-2006, 10:52 AM
Dont' shake your head at me mister! :chuk: You are cruisin for a roundhouse kick related accident.Haha! Who you gonna pay to do it? Chuck Norris?

patmoran2006
03-16-2006, 11:01 AM
I'll give you the wrap-up.. He's a THIRD STRING QUARTERBACK. If anything, Shane Matthews replacement.

patmoran2006
03-16-2006, 11:02 AM
Matt Bowen, Jarred Devries and Nall..

Wow, the bills are trying real hard to get a winning team back on the field for 2006, huh.

ICE74129
03-16-2006, 11:04 AM
Haha! Who you gonna pay to do it? Chuck Norris?

I handle those myself

Mr. Miyagi
03-16-2006, 12:58 PM
Nall sucks. He did well in NFL Europe, came back to be the heir of Favre, but not to expectations and that's why they had to draft Rodgers.

mysticsoto
03-16-2006, 01:13 PM
At this point, it appears that any name mentioned in FA will get some people riled up for us to bring them in and start them...even if they never heard of them...calm down people.

Last year, we raved about how intelligent TD was being for not jumping into FA too quickly and overpaying for some of the initial FAs (remember how much SF paid for JJ?). We gave him the benefit of the doubt b'cse we knew he was that crafty type. This year, it is Marv...he's a rookie at GM and so we interpret his "waiting things out" as an inability to get people here, or an inability for the FO to spend what they need to, in order to bring them in. I understand that we have some cap space. But we still have months to go in FA, draft and later in cuts where teams may feel they can afford to let others go.

Let's see what happens. If the draft goes vanilla (no trades) and we get let's say Ngata in the 1st and Spencer/Joseph/Gilles in the 2nd. We have addressed our most immediate needs. I understand that we still have needs at WR and at SS but safety won't be difficult to handle. Vincent will remain at FS and Rashad Baker can probably move to SS or Jim Leonard. Cover 2 safety is different than our previous coverage style and the safeties will have an easier time. Additionally, we should be able to pick up one with our second 3rd rd pick that will probably challenge Baker to start. My only concern right now is a WR to replace Moulds with. A tall one would be nice but maybe someone like Jason Avant, Jeff Webb or Hank Baskett will be available (remember that our pick is early 3rd).

Those picks right there would likely fill alot of holes that we have. 4-7 could hopefully be used for raw prospects that may develop in the future.

All in all, the team wouldn't look horrible in such a case and the sky would be far from falling...