PDA

View Full Version : Marv spent a ton of time checking out this guy

ICE74129
03-16-2006, 11:16 AM
http://www.rolltide.com/Football/5702.asp

I keep hearing how we dont' have 'Tom Brady' on this team in regards to my comments about building like the Patriots have done. Funny, TB was a nobody with limited snaps in college and was a very low round pick.

Who says Croyle can't be that guy? Say with our 2nd pick in the 3rd round? 'But I saw him play he sucks blah blah blah'. NO ONE was that impressed with Brady. More knocks than positives coming out.

Bottom line again we don't know. I do know marv isn't taking a QB with the 8th pick. Not with guys like this available later and seeing how guys like Brady can be found later in the draft.

Kerr
03-16-2006, 11:19 AM
Where did you hear Marv was seeking him out?

ICE74129
03-16-2006, 11:20 AM
Where did you hear Marv was seeking him out? There was not only some small article on it but Watching the combine coverage they said the Bills and specifically marv spent a ton of time with him. Also at the SR bowl maybe?

Tons of talent there if we put the TEAM around them to succeed and I think Marv will.

Kerr
03-16-2006, 11:23 AM
He sounds like tom brady, only with stronger arm.

ICE74129
03-16-2006, 11:24 AM
He sounds like tom brady, only with stronger arm. Smart kid, reads defenses well. Played in one of the toughest divisions in College ball and did well with what little he had around him.