PDA

View Full Version : SI Rates the bills #1 next year!

BFBills
02-01-2003, 07:40 AM
in one of my issues is says that the bills will be #1 next year and the eagles will be #2.
it is SI for kids so i don't know how crediable it is.

WG
02-01-2003, 11:17 AM
Well, considering that we haven't made a move for a player yet, I'd certainly say that they're being awfully optimistic already given the state of our defense.

WCoastFin
02-01-2003, 12:57 PM
Good thing I dont subscribe my kids to that garbage....Someone should sue them for misleading kids like that!!!!

The_Philster
02-01-2003, 01:02 PM
Yeah, WCoastFin....they could be misled in much worse ways...by some people giving the Fish higher rankings after a loss with regularity. :rolleyes:

ublinkwescore
02-01-2003, 02:11 PM
Yeah, what the Philster said!

ublinkwescore
02-01-2003, 02:12 PM
Hey, why don't you go sue them WCoastFin?

This is a very letigious country - I hope I didn't use too big of a word for you.

ublinkwescore
02-01-2003, 02:16 PM
... Or maybe, they're basing it on the fact that we've got the money to keep Price, and bring in all the D on help we could possibly want, while the Patriots will probably return to mediocrity next season, and the Dolphins will be in cap hell, and the Jets will not do anything next season because ... hey, they're the jets. And Gregg Williams is supposed to be a Defensive Guru that will have a legitimate shot at all the personell he wants.

You might as well get used to being swept sweetheart, because I don't see the fish beating us again for a while.

Enjoy Cap hell - we've already been there and done that.

justasportsfan
02-01-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Good thing I dont subscribe my kids to that garbage....Someone should sue them for misleading kids like that!!!!

Just like you were misled as a child. Keep your kids away from garbage like that and they will grow up to be better than you. That would be the best gift you could ever give them.