PDA

View Full Version : just read billsdaily.com

jimbohastle51
03-16-2006, 10:00 PM
even billsdaily.com said that all of the bills signings have been "2nd and 3rd tier players at best" pretty bad when the teams own sites are getting fed up! what do you all think?

GvilleBills
03-16-2006, 10:23 PM
Well, it's definitely not encouraging. I know these guys are pieces of the puzzle, so to speak, but not the right pieces. Where is the attention to the lines? We could've afforded Pickett. What's up with DE? We will get some good players in the draft, but our FA inactivity will stifle creativity. If we're forced to take Ngata, I'll be sick. Would've liked to trade down a few spots, and get Bunkley and a 3rd, but Tripplet's signing means that ain't goin down

Bill Brasky
03-16-2006, 10:34 PM
where ya at ICE? Phil?

feelthepain
03-16-2006, 10:39 PM
where ya at ICE? Phil?

Playin nickel poker with RW.

The_Philster
03-17-2006, 04:59 AM
even billsdaily.com said that all of the bills signings have been "2nd and 3rd tier players at best" pretty bad when the teams own sites are getting fed up! what do you all think?
I think you don't know what you are talking about when you say "team's own sites"
BillsDaily is a fan-run site

Night Train
03-17-2006, 05:06 AM
Internet sites like that, pro football talk and others are great at making up complete nonsense. Who can take that dreck seriously ?

Some guy invents a web site in his basement or posts his personal blog all over the internet. It impresses no one with an ounce of common sense. We all watch the games and don't need validation from some blowhard wannabe.

ICE74129
03-17-2006, 07:12 AM
where ya at ICE? Phil? Not reading the crap at billsdaily I can tell you that

ParanoidAndroid
03-17-2006, 07:23 AM
If you want to hear the REALLY pessimistic stuff, just head on over to billzbuzz or whatever Wys' site is. I'm sure Mark is shaking his head...."no, no, no"

gr8slayer
03-17-2006, 07:24 AM
They arent lying.

ICE74129
03-17-2006, 07:26 AM
They arent lying. Ramblings of hysterical old women OTR.

gr8slayer
03-17-2006, 07:27 AM
Ramblings of hysterical old women OTR.
You've got peoples ass to kiss your rep isnt high enough.

ICE74129
03-17-2006, 07:29 AM
You've got peoples ass to kiss your rep isnt high enough. You still have sand you need to dig out apperantly

gr8slayer
03-17-2006, 07:32 AM
Its ok ICE. There are people in our society that will accept that you are a middle aged loser who sits on a message board and argues with college students all day because you have no job or personal life and live off the government.

Its ok that you try to pick up "hott chicks" online all day. "Hi my name is ICE, Im 18 and built like a cow in heat, wanna dance?"

Maybe the tree hugging hippies in California will accept that you sit around here all day and kiss everyones ass who has a rep higher than yours. Its ok that you are still regarded by many as the worst poster on the message board. You'll be ok.

ICE74129
03-17-2006, 07:40 AM
Its ok ICE. There are people in our society that will accept that you are a middle aged loser who sits on a message board and argues with college students all day because you have no job or personal life and live off the government.

Its ok that you try to pick up "hott chicks" online all day. "Hi my name is ICE, Im 18 and built like a cow in heat, wanna dance?"

Maybe the tree hugging hippies in California will accept that you sit around here all day and kiss everyones ass who has a rep higher than yours. Its ok that you are still regarded by many as the worst poster on the message board. You'll be ok.

:roflmao: That's ok child, I dont expect you to know any better.

gr8slayer
03-17-2006, 07:43 AM
:roflmao: That's ok child, I dont expect you to know any better.
Funny how he doesnt deny any of it.

Its ok ICE, someday you will meet a female over the age of 16 and under 300 pounds that will want to be with you.

Someday you will understand that not everyone is going to agree with you on everything.

Someday you will realize that its ok to disagree with people that have a higher rep than you do.

Someday you will realize that rep isnt even real at all.

Someday you will realize that its time to get off your ass and get a job and stop sucking off society.

Well all be very proud of you one day litttle ICE.

ICE74129
03-17-2006, 07:49 AM
Funny how he doesnt deny any of it.

Its ok ICE, someday you will meet a female over the age of 16 and under 300 pounds that will want to be with you.

Someday you will understand that not everyone is going to agree with you on everything.

Someday you will realize that its ok to disagree with people that have a higher rep than you do.

Someday you will realize that rep isnt even real at all.

Someday you will realize that its time to get off your ass and get a job and stop sucking off society.

Well all be very proud of you one day litttle ICE.

It's 'We'll' Now go to class now son.

gr8slayer
03-17-2006, 07:54 AM
Still not denying anything. I think this is your first post since you've gone on your rep ass kissing spree that lacks a personal attack. GOOD JOB ICE!! Here's a sticker, and its a star.

gr8slayer
03-17-2006, 07:54 AM
"now go to class now"

Learn how to talk before you learn how to spell.

northernbillfan
03-17-2006, 09:32 AM
Okay people, please refrain from personal attacks.

Time for everyone to take a deep breath and think before they post and please reread the Term of Service (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=12)

Sportsuser101
03-17-2006, 09:44 AM
Triplett is going to be a very good signing. We'll be saying what a steal he was later on this year.

Mitchy moo
03-17-2006, 09:53 AM
Triplett is going to be a very good signing. We'll be saying what a steal he was later on this year.

That's great lets just ignore all the other's that went by the wayside and focus on a 2nd stringer, weeee we did it. I am just sick over this whole situation.