X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bmax
    • Aug 2003

The Bills have signed one of top 50 free agents

According to espn lenny p's top 50 the bills have signed one guy ranked in the top 50...Larry Triplett ranked 35 ..a little low for me ...Ryan pickett was ranked 10th and Jason Fabini is # 31 ...

Free agency opened fast and furious this weekend. Nearly half of Len Pasquarelli's top 50 unrestricted free agents already have found homes.

Bmax

With some quality players out there they are sure to sign at least one fa ot and maybe one guard....I hope it is soon ..i don't want to see any of my fellow zoners go head first off the peace bridge..
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: The Bills have signed one of top 50 free agents

Has Runyun signed with anyone yet? If not I still think we should get him.

Comment

• don137
      • Jul 2002

I did a very quick look at who is left that could fill a hole for the Bills. Ileft out positions we do not have a need at this time or is a former Bill that was cut (DB's, TE, and PK). Julian Peterson (don't need another LB that had an achilles problem), Jon Runyan, (32 yrs old but still has mileage left), Stephen Neal (would look good in a Bills uniform), Jason Fabini (little risk with recent injuries but also would definitely help the OL), Tom Ashworth (better product of system than player IMO) and Lance Johnstone (32 years old but would be good to rotate with Kelsay).

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

You can just about scratch Ashworth off, because he's about to sign with Tampa Bay.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Jeff1220
          H to the 12:20
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
          Has Runyun signed with anyone yet? If not I still think we should get him.
          He's on vacation out of the country. I don't think he's in a hurry to sign anywhere in particular.

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
            You can just about scratch Ashworth off, because he's about to sign with Tampa Bay.
            That sucks.

Comment

• TigerJ
              • Jul 2002

I think Runyan has been quoted as saying, "If a team wants me, they can offer a contract, then I'll come in for a visit." I heard that on the radio. If that's true I have my doubts that the Bills would want him. That doesn't seem to match the Levy profile.
              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TigerJ
                I think Runyan has been quoted as saying, "If a team wants me, they can offer a contract, then I'll come in for a visit." I heard that on the radio. If that's true I have my doubts that the Bills would want him. That doesn't seem to match the Levy profile.
                Judging by some of the recent signings Im not too sure that Im a big fan of the "Levy Profile"

Comment

• Billsrock4life
                  • Nov 2005

Pickett would be a good pickup

Comment

• dplus47
                    • Sep 2005

Originally posted by TigerJ
                    i don't think he'll get much of a deal that way. who wants to sign a guy they haven't met or talked to?

Comment

Working...
                    X