PDA

View Full Version : Most of you guys are

THATHURMANATOR
03-16-2006, 11:55 PM
Did you guys forget to take your midal? Free agency isn't even a week old yet.......

tat2dmike77
03-17-2006, 12:07 AM
fresh out of midol here thurm

Jaybird
03-17-2006, 12:14 AM
Players have been moving fast so the fact that its a week old is a bog deal. Its due to the increase in salary cap, teams have more money to spend. Also people are gonna nuts because we have so many holes to fill. This is my first post but ive been reading the other for a longtime. Some of u have great points and some......well enough said. We still need help on the OL and DL. Not much left on the dl that can really help us out. we need a monster next to tripllett if hes gonna be our starter, due to his lack of size. As for the OL well we need lots of help, getting Wells would be a good move. RUnyan? peters is a good fit at RT moving him to left may or may not work out. Luke p in The middle....2nd year guy calling the audibles for the line??? enough said for my first post!!!

SquishDaFish
03-17-2006, 12:16 AM
I agree Thurm. Bunch of dummies jumping the gun. Still a long way to go

The_Philster
03-17-2006, 04:57 AM
It's like this every year at this time :ill:

Historian
03-17-2006, 05:41 AM
You tell em brother Thurm.

In Marv we trust.

STAMPY
03-17-2006, 06:26 AM
Pansies. **** em

madness
03-17-2006, 06:31 AM
It's like this every year at this time :ill:
Phil's right. It's like broken record. Times like this makes me think we should change our name to the Buffalo Littles.

kgun12
03-17-2006, 06:47 AM
Look I realized years ago we would never be big players in FA, but if you look at the players sign and the way they did the contracts (ie Cleveland) it does piss me off alittle. Let me ask you guys that say "it's only a week into FA" are you happy with the guys we have signed so far, ok Tripplett is a good signing. Seriouly with all the big holes on this team OL/DL and S have we really upgraded from what we already have here? Was a 2 million TE a need as compared to using that money on a OG/OT or another DL or S? Did we need to spend 1 million for another low end safety? Wouldn't it have been better to pool all that money and make a run at a couple or quality players than the guys we brought in. I hope I'm wrong about these players, Iwill be the first to start a thread, eating crow, but I just think other than Tripplett, the rest of them are so what pickups.

Iehoshua
03-17-2006, 07:02 AM
But Thurm, we didn't sign 27 pro-bowl caliber players and it's getting late! As Bills fans, we must see the tragedy!

:shocked:

SquishDaFish
03-17-2006, 07:06 AM
Oh the tragedy. Oh man we should all become Washington fans because they sign everyone. Oh boy the world is going to end. PATHETIC!

Iehoshua
03-17-2006, 07:08 AM
Oh the tragedy. Oh man we should all become Washington fans because they sign everyone. Oh boy the world is going to end. PATHETIC!
:puke: Its bad enough living near DC...

LtBillsFan66
03-17-2006, 07:44 AM
I've been calm the last 5 years.