PDA

View Full Version : Just to add into the Bills suck mix, a bit

X-Era
03-17-2006, 06:59 AM
Ya know, we put the blame for our free agent signings or lack there of solely at TD's feet when he was here.

Now, many feel we are repeating the same BS by signing no names.

I remember Marv stating that he wont be the guy that works on the contracts.

Interesting part of this is that TD didnt either, it was a guy named Jim Overdorf.

Guess who Marv has doing the contract negotiations? JIM OVERDORF.

Coincidence?

How crazy is it to think that a FA like Pickett comes in here, he states what he wants for money, and Overdorf advises Marv (a virtual contract puppet) NOT to pay that much.

Did we fire the wrong guy? TD needed to go. Maybe the axing didnt gop deep enough though.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
03-17-2006, 07:02 AM
I always felt that they should have cleaned house completly, but I did not know enough about the behind the scene guys to formulate an opinion of them... perhaps you are on to something here..

get the pitchforks and torches and I'll meet you at 1BD :)

Mitchy moo
03-17-2006, 07:08 AM
get the pitchforks and torches and I'll meet you at 1BD :)

Sh***t , I been sitting there waiting for you guys for a week. Come on down I got the fire rolling hot.

X-Era
03-17-2006, 07:13 AM
Sh***t , I been sitting there waiting for you guys for a week. Come on down I got the fire rolling hot.

Fugg, thats you down there? Ive been up on the grassy noll with a longbow and flaming arrows waiting for at least a month.

Im basically a mix between a Liger and a gang member. Im good with a bow staff and Im bred for my skills in magic.

Iehoshua
03-17-2006, 07:17 AM
Maybe haphazardly signing people was part of the problem. Perhaps a bit of paitence will go a long way.

Ye of litte faith...

THE END OF ALL DAYS
03-17-2006, 07:22 AM

the differance between you and me skoob is that I was joking.... I think you may really be down there with a pot of boiling oil :lol: