PDA

View Full Version : Falcons Sign Milloy

SquishDaFish
03-17-2006, 12:05 PM
Heard on ESPNEWS

patmoran2006
03-17-2006, 12:15 PM
Good fit for Atlanta.. They need safety help.

Tatonka
03-17-2006, 12:29 PM
they got him for a great price to.. espn.com is reporting 3 years, 6 million.

for that price, i would have kept him.

patmoran2006
03-17-2006, 12:31 PM
I agree Tatonka.. and just wait to see the contract Sam Adams ends up getting, we'll definitely be saying the same..

None of us know this for sure, I wonder if Marv even attempted to resctructure one or both before cutting them. I can see Milloy as a "you dont fit our defense" cut.. But Adams, I find that hard to believe.

TacklingDummy
03-17-2006, 12:36 PM
None of us know this for sure, I wonder if Marv even attempted to resctructure one or both before cutting them. I can see Milloy as a "you dont fit our defense" cut.. But Adams, I find that hard to believe.

Adams and Pat Williams should both still be Buffalo Bills.

Besided having a piss poor QBing last year the Bills biggest problem was stopping people from running all over them.

Gunzlingr
03-17-2006, 12:49 PM
I am pissed that Marv didn't resign him. :mad:

patmoran2006
Tackling:
I agree with you 100%.. When you have Adams and Williams, it was PROVEN for two years.. You might beat the Bills.. but you AINT running up the middle on them.

Losing Williams was a HUGE mistake on Donahoe's part, and how many times have we heard since Williams wanted to stay here?

Cutting Adams and not signing Kemo to plug up the middle all but ensures the bills now must take ngata with that eighth pick.

patmoran2006
I am pissed that Marv didn't resign him. :mad:

Milloy and Adams werent free agents.. Levy cut them both.

Gunzlingr
03-17-2006, 12:51 PM
I know, but I am posting that with every free agent signing.

ublinkwescore
didn't you used to have green rep Pat?

if not, welcome to the club.

ICE74129
Milloy and Adams werent free agents.. Levy cut them both.

And was smart to do so.

patmoran2006
03-17-2006, 12:55 PM
didn't you used to have green rep Pat?

if not, welcome to the club.

Yes I did, until I started getting "mafia underground private messages" and someone did whatever computer stuff they do to my rep.. Like I care though..

Ice.
Milloy yes.. Adams no.. That trade we talked about earlier, I think Levy must go Ngata or Bunkley now at 8.

I could see Milloy as a "dont fit" player and I could see ADams if it was a "we're in cap trouble move".. but that's not the case. I think on this particular move levy rushed to judgement and should have been patient (like he is with moulds) to see if there's an updgrade available before dumping him, especially since we dont need the money, IMO

patmoran2006
03-17-2006, 12:56 PM
The way we are cap-wise.. Levy could have EASILY waited until after the draft, assessed where we are at, and then made a decision on Big Sam... It's not like Miami who had to cut and restructure to get under the cap, we're actually in good shape in that regards

TacklingDummy
03-17-2006, 01:01 PM
I could see Milloy as a "dont fit" player and I could see ADams if it was a "we're in cap trouble move".. but that's not the case. I think on this particular move levy rushed to judgement and should have been patient (like he is with moulds) to see if there's an updgrade available before dumping him, especially since we dont need the money, IMO

I rather of seen Moulds cut then Adams.

Moulds we have Evans.

Adams cut, we needed 2 if not more DTs.

And stopping the run was by far the worst thing the Bills didn't do last year.