PDA

View Full Version : Q & A With Mr. Royal (w/ cheese)

Mitchy moo
03-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Fan Q&A - Tight End Robert Royal
buffalobills.com
03/17/2006 3:39 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>http://www.buffalobills.com/uploads/news/27B70444F45C447A903D4055C55D628B.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Newly acquired tight end Robert Royal took some time out of his schedule to answer some questions from Bills fans across the country. What was it that attracted him to Buffalo? What does he think about competing with Buffalo's current tight ends for the starting role? And more, it's all in Royal's fan Q&A.
Richard Barone (Latham, NY): Reporters are saying that you have to win the starting job in training camp. There are two other tight ends that have already played for this organization. What aspect of your game is going to win you the starting role?
Robert Royal: Just going out there and competing hard and what ever happens, happens. I want what ever is best for the team, whether it is me being first or second. Obviously, I came here with the intentions to start, but at the same time I am just going to go out there and work hard and try to be the best player I can be to help this team win.
Lucas Payne (Madison, VA): What do you believe is the biggest weakness in your game and what can you do during the offseason to improve in that area?

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3661

John Doe
03-17-2006, 07:05 PM
Royal put a lot of hard work into that interview.

gr8slayer
03-17-2006, 11:05 PM
I sure hope he plays better than he answers questions.

ParanoidAndroid
03-18-2006, 08:21 AM
You guys are ridiculous. I think he answered well. I like his 40 time answer. It is true that someone who runs fast in shorts and t-shirt might not be all that speedy in pads and a helmet. I think they should run the 40 in football gear. Anyway, I like his attitude. When he says "team first" he seems to mean it, unlike some guys who just say it to look good for the fans and then complain about not getting the ball.

Mitchy moo
03-18-2006, 08:28 AM
You guys are ridiculous. I think he answered well. I like his 40 time answer. It is true that someone who runs fast in shorts and t-shirt might not be all that speedy in pads and a helmet. I think they should run the 40 in football gear. Anyway, I like his attitude. When he says "team first" he seems to mean it, unlike some guys who just say it to look good for the fans and then complain about not getting the ball.

Any names to go w/ that statement? (fear the negging)