PDA

View Full Version : Redskins wanted to trade Ramsey for Moorman!!! Ha!!

Dicknoze69
03-17-2006, 04:22 PM
• Still trying to land something better than a seventh-round draft choice for former first-round quarterback Patrick Ramsey, the Redskins are trying to interest Buffalo officials in a trade. The Redskins' target in the trade talks is Pro Bowl punter Brian Moorman, one of the best young players in the league at his position. Washington coaches have had their eye on Moorman for a few years now. The Redskins' special teams coach, the excellent Danny Smith, once held the same position with the Bills.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2372568

Mitchy moo
03-17-2006, 04:25 PM
• Still trying to land something better than a seventh-round draft choice for former first-round quarterback Patrick Ramsey, the Redskins are trying to interest Buffalo officials in a trade. The Redskins' target in the trade talks is Pro Bowl punter Brian Moorman, one of the best young players in the league at his position. Washington coaches have had their eye on Moorman for a few years now. The Redskins' special teams coach, the excellent Danny Smith, once held the same position with the Bills.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2372568

Why would we want to do that?

Dicknoze69
03-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Why would we want to do that?

That's the funny part

ICE74129
03-17-2006, 04:32 PM
That right there shows how bad Ramsey is.

AndreReed83
03-17-2006, 04:34 PM
I think it shows how iciotic the front office of the Redskins are...

Bill Brasky
03-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Is this an early april fools joke?

gr8slayer
03-17-2006, 05:03 PM
I would rather have Moorman.

TacklingDummy
03-17-2006, 05:10 PM
One bum QB from Tulane on the Bills roster at a time, please. No thanks.

Pretty sad that even the Redskins know Losman/Holcomb blow and that the Bills need a QB.

TigerJ
03-17-2006, 05:31 PM
A guy who rides the pine for a guy who can make a huge difference in the game of field position. They must be smokin somthing down in DC.

Night Train
03-17-2006, 05:58 PM
Moorman is a better QB than Ramsey, let alone Punter.

G. Host
03-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Why would Moorman want to work with a team who hired Danny Smith?
I laugh that the article called Danny Smith "excellent".

THATHURMANATOR
03-17-2006, 06:26 PM
yeah wasnt smith horrible when he was here?

Bulldog
03-17-2006, 07:05 PM

Pretty sad that even the Redskins know Losman/Holcomb blow and that the Bills need a QB.

Can you shut the hell up already? We know that you don't like Losman, I'm just sick of hearing about it. You're like a broken record that just keeps playing over, and over, and over.

Bulldog
03-17-2006, 07:06 PM

Can you shut the hell up already? We know that you don't like Losman, I'm just sick of hearing about it. You're like a broken record that just keeps playing over, and over, and over.

TacklingDummy
03-17-2006, 07:47 PM
Hey.......

EDITED FOR TOS VIOLATION

SquishDaFish
03-17-2006, 07:52 PM
Hey Dummy hes right. We are all sick of hearing you and Skooby with the same crap over and over and over again. Just shut up already.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
03-17-2006, 08:17 PM
Hey.......

Blow Me

not cool TD

TacklingDummy
03-17-2006, 08:48 PM
Hey Dummy hes right. We are all sick of hearing you and Skooby with the same crap over and over and over again. Just shut up already.

You're not the only one sick of hearing about Losman. So am I. I wish they would just cut the turd so we can move on.

I lived thru the Johnson Era, I can live thru the Losman Era. I just can't wait for it to end. Hopefully Marv drafts Cutler, Young or Leinart.

If not we can grab Brady Quinn next year.

slakjaw157
03-18-2006, 01:09 AM
You're not the only one sick of hearing about Losman. So am I. I wish they would just cut the turd so we can move on.

I lived thru the Johnson Era, I can live thru the Losman Era. I just can't wait for it to end. Hopefully Marv drafts Cutler, Young or Leinart.

If not we can grab Brady Quinn next year.

Do you really think Cutler, Young or Leinart would have done any better than JP, with the swiss cheese O-line he played behind?

The_Philster
03-18-2006, 01:12 AM
Do you really think Cutler, Young or Leinart would have done any better than JP, with the swiss cheese O-line he played behind?
yes, he does...TacklingDummy is a genius who knows all
:hail: TacklingDummy
:rolleyes: No wonder he's in the red...he can't make intelligent posts to save his life

The Natrix
03-18-2006, 01:16 AM
What a joke, unless Washington was offering more than just Ramsey.

slakjaw157
03-18-2006, 01:34 AM
Oh that explains it then.

Jaybird
03-18-2006, 02:18 AM
whats with u guys doesn anyone realize Jp wasnt given a chance. we have a horse of a running back he should be given the ball 25-30 times a game, hes old school. not many backs can handle that load anymore. with the right offensive system Jp can gain confidence and become and nfl QB. it just takes time

casdhf
03-18-2006, 06:26 AM
yes, he does...TacklingDummy is a genius who knows all
:hail: TacklingDummy
:rolleyes: No wonder he's in the red...he can't make intelligent posts to save his life

Plus, he ****s his mother!

The_Philster
03-18-2006, 06:37 AM
honestly, the personal attacks aren't necessary..his posts are bad enough that anyone with a single lick of common sense can refute most every point he makes

mybills
03-18-2006, 07:02 AM
I didn't know Mooreman was up for grabs.

and TackDum, you forgot Bledslow.

Michael82
03-18-2006, 09:27 AM
**** you, Washington. You can't steal him from us. He is going to be a Buffalo FOR LIFE. :mad: