• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Bills plan on going with 7 WR set

To all those who are pumped about the offseason so far, keep this in mind.

The OL is a wreck... nobody has been brought in, yet the Bills have released OLinemen. The greatest moves, however, have been the 9 WR's added to the roster, which now outnumbers the total # of lineman on the depth chart!

1 Moulds
    2 Evans
    3 Reed
    4 Davis
    5 Parrish
    6 Aiken
    7 J. Smith
    8 George Wilson
    9 LaDaris Vann

Many of us are pissed due to the lack of OL, DL, or S being brought in or signed. And those who disagree with that assessment claim "we can't sign everybody"... That is contradictory considering the Bills are obviously signing every WR ever born in the history of the planet.
  • SquishDaFish
    Lets GO BUFFALO!!
    • Jun 2005

Re: Bills plan on going with 7 WR set

You are so ******* PATHETIC!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
      Lets GO BUFFALO!!
      • Jun 2005

They have added one count them ONE new WR not 7. It is just the BEGINNING of Offseason Dumbass!

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

Sorry Im just so sick and tired of these crap threads being made.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
          • Jan 2004

And keep this in mind.... the Bills wouldn't shell out 5-6 mill/year to pick up Bentley, but they will shell out a 12 million dollar deal to Josh Reed so he can be anywhere between 3rd and 6th on the depth chart. And they gave a backup TE a 2 mill/year deal to "compete" for the job.

The argument that the team "doesn't have money" or "can't afford" a big name is pretty much out the window at this point.

Comment

• Bling
            • Jul 2004

Why must the realist be persecuted? Another great post by jfreeman.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
              • Jan 2004

BillsIN05...

Threads like these are being made because guys like you, who apparently can only resort to name calling and subsequently flipping your lid, have yet to put up a good argument to the contrary.

People like you are *****ing more than the rest of us. STFU and make a valid point. At least I'm giving you facts.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Uh, Moulds won't be on that list if he doesn't take a paycut. It should be one hell of a camp battle amongst those wr's. Relax, FA'cy just started and there's still the draft. No need to to commit suicide just yet.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Dicknoze69
                  Just because my name is dicknoze,it doesn't mean I have balls in my mouth
                  • Jul 2002

Moulds will be gone.

God give me style and give me grace
                  God put a smile upon my face

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                    Unreachable Douche
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
                    1 Moulds
                    2 Evans
                    3 Reed
                    4 Davis
                    5 Parrish
                    6 Aiken
                    7 J. Smith
                    8 George Wilson
                    9 LaDaris Vann
                    Moulds will be cut.

And then Evans will be #1 WR on the team. Once Evans starts drawing double teams does anyone have confidence in any of those other WRs?

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                      • Jan 2004

How do you know Moulds will be gone? You got a crystal ball? A good majority of you also said he'd be gone 3 weeks ago. And a good majority thought we'd go 12-4 last year. Half of you were up in arms about the line the entire season, now you guys want to spend a draft pick on a QB or a LB. Point being, you guys are wrong a lot of time and your opinions seem to change more often than the jet stream.

How come you guys can be completely off base, but when somebody presents you with facts you jump all over the person and claim he's "committing suicide" for trying to show you what's going on? Unlike you crybabies partaking in *****fest '06, I can present you with facts, many of which can build a coherent argument...

They release Williams at RT. Do you guys know how important Tackles are in the NFL? Right now this team has no RT and a undrafted TE converted to LT. 2 crappy guards, 1 of which is going into his 11th or 12th season, and a worthless Center who will probably be cut as well. Last year we had a QB with no time to throw and a pro-bowl calliber RB who averaged less than 3 ypc in several games last season. You think these guys are gonna be able to improve when the OL is the equivalent of some dental floss glued together with some 50c gum from the Family Dollar? All 9 of the WR's won't get 5 yards down the field before JP is sacked so what good will any of them do us?

They've stockpiled 9 WR's and let guys like Bentley, Hutchinson, and probably Fabini and Runyan go to other teams. But they did get Andre Davis and Robert Royal!!!!!!!!!!

Even if Moulds is released, what will it do for the Bills at this point? All that money the Bills will save will either sit there or go misused. YAY! We cut a 10 million dollar salary and our #1 WR so we could sign our 5th 6th and 7th round picks! If they were going to cut him they should have done it weeks ago so they could put the money to use to get a top-notch OL or DL here on the first day. And when they release him, it leaves Evans and a bunch of scrubs for essentially a 2nd year QB to grow around.

If you fail to see the dire consequences this team is facing I guess you can just wait til the season starts cuz many of you against my opinions will no-doubt be the first to ***** when we start 0-5 again. I've seen it before, so it's not like it will be anything new. Continue to disagree, but you're only fooling yourself and the rest of the Bills fans that can see the writing on the wall.

If you don't believe me, or think it's a handful of us "just *****ing to create threads" go read the other NFL message boards or articles pertaining to the Bills. You'll find that you're in the minority on this one guys because the Bills, the organization, the city, and the fans are getting ripped apart to no end.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                        Unreachable Douche
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
                        How do you know Moulds will be gone? You got a crystal ball? A good majority of you also said he'd be gone 3 weeks ago.
                        I've always said Moulds will be gone when the Bills need the money that they would get from cutting him.

Nice read.

The Bills don't look like they will be very good next year but ya never know.

And a team with so many holes can't be fixed in one year. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither were the Steelers and all the other past Super Bowl winners.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                          • Jan 2004

I know Moulds is probably out of here (it just cracks me up to here the know it alls on the boards say 'he's gone' yet 3 weeks later he's still on the roster), but honestly, it does them no good at this point. They money is going to get used on uselsess junk and they won't be able to fill the void he'll leave behind.

The Bills are yard-sale shopping at this point.

Only way I'll feel a little better is if they can land Fabini and Neal, but it's still not going to fix things.

They still need a DT, DE, S, a #2 or #1 WR, a TE... not to mention more OL help and they need to consider stockpiling LB's to replace Posey and Fletcher... plus they still don't know how TKO will come back.

This team isn't a few pieces away from solving the puzzle, it's got a lot of holes to fix and I don't think many people stop to realize it, and so far to this point I see other teams immediately improving themselves within 3 days while the Bills play "fill the depth chart"

Comment

• SquishDaFish
                            Lets GO BUFFALO!!
                            • Jun 2005

Um if they didnt release Mike Williams we wouldnt have ANY cap room

Comment

• LifetimeBillsFan
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Aug 2004

I don't know why you keep mentioning Bentley as someone who the Bills could have signed---Bentley's comments after signing with Cleveland made it clear that that was the only place that he was interested in signing with. As long as they didn't insult him with their offer, he wasn't even going to consider going anywhere else.

And, the only way that any team was going to be able to get Hutchinson away from Seattle was by giving him the kind of deal that he got from Minny--with a "poison pill" contract that contained a HUGE "up-front" bonus package--the Bill do not have that kind of money or salary cap room or flexibility. If the Bills had offered Hutchinson the kind of offer he got from the Vikes, they would not be able to sign anyone else--including their own draft choices.

Runyan hasn't visited anybody because he is on vacation (as reported by ESPN the other day--see my post on that).

The Bills have submitted an offer sheet for Wells and have had Fabini (who also had a visit to GB--which has more cap money than Buffalo--scheduled) and Neal in for visits.

While it is certainly frustrating that the Bills have not yet been able to get someone signed, sealed and delivered yet, it's not like they haven't been trying to get something done to address the offensive line.
                              Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. And, thus it was that they surrendered their freedom; not with a bang, but without even a whimper.

Comment

Working...
                              X