Bills likely to tender offer to Idonije

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nighthawk
    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
    • Jul 2002

Bills likely to tender offer to Idonije

More depth? I know it hasn't happened yet, but how about addressing the starters first...just a thought!
  • ParanoidAndroid
    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
    • Apr 2004

Re: Bills likely to tender offer to Idonije

interesting....A-Train as well. That dude just can't find his niche, can he? This is getting fun to watch.

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Idonije could fill a number of roles for the Bills, who know him well with former Bears coaches Perry Fewell and Charlie Coiner on staff.

Did it ever occur to you that Marv and the rest of the guys have asked the staff who they have worked with, that could have, or should have been productive starters but haven't been allowed to crack the starting lineup? Guys who if given the chance can become productive starters?

Comment

• Nighthawk
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
        Idonije could fill a number of roles for the Bills, who know him well with former Bears coaches Perry Fewell and Charlie Coiner on staff.

Did it ever occur to you that Marv and the rest of the guys have asked the staff who they have worked with, that could have, or should have been productive starters but haven't been allowed to crack the starting lineup? Guys who if given the chance can become productive starters?
        Ice, are all your comments strictly to get rep or do you ever want to share a real opinion? Just asking?

Comment

• lynobx
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by andyxc71
          interesting....A-Train as well. That dude just can't find his niche, can he? This is getting fun to watch.
          Thomas would be an excellent backup - and insurance policy - for Willis.

Comment

• ICE74129
            Legendary Zoner
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Nighthawk
            Ice, are all your comments strictly to get rep or do you ever want to share a real opinion? Just asking?
            Its called having a brain and understanding football. Try it sometime.

Comment

• Nighthawk
              • Jul 2002

Its called having a brain and understanding football. Try it sometime.
              ok

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

i think atrain and idonjie would be solid, better than do nothing denney and tiny shaud
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

that was kind of funny
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• HAMMER
                    I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                    • Jul 2003

Ice is right, Marv and crew are picking up players that they feel can be productive with the right opportunity and good coaching. Nobody is ever happy with what the Bills do, "we need big names, spend more money, blah, blah, blah". Football is a team sport, a few big name players does not make a team. Have faith in Marv, he will get it right.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by HAMMER
                      Ice is right, Marv and crew are picking up players that they feel can be productive with the right opportunity and good coaching. Nobody is ever happy with what the Bills do, "we need big names, spend more money, blah, blah, blah". Football is a team sport, a few big name players does not make a team. Have faith in Marv, he will get it right.
                      I don't want everybody...I just want the OL addressed with adequate talent, nothing more, nothing less. We will see as FA moves along.

Comment

• ICE74129
                        Legendary Zoner
                        • Feb 2005

I don't want everybody...I just want the OL addressed with adequate talent, nothing more, nothing less. We will see as FA moves along.
                        It will be, via the draft.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

Ice, I either love you or hate you, I guess it depends on the post.

I could care less about "rep" as you can see.. I have people doing whatever cause I wont give them my ZONEBUXS.. LOL I guess i'm in 7th grade again.

anyway, Nighthawk is right on this.. A lot of fans are growing tired of "character" and "role" guys and would like to see some STARTERS signed.

I was at flappy's downtown last night and this is no lie.. People in BUFFALO now are making fun of this team. The DJ sarcastically took the mic and said "the buffalo bills have announced the signing of two players.. took a long pause.. and then went Josh Reed and Mario Haggan.." The crowd either laughed or boo'd.

We have been getting some quality FA"s in of late, particularly Pickett, Fabini and Neal. At some point, you have to assume that Ralph Wilson in 2006 is just flat out too cheap to bring these guys in. Pickett/Tripplett could have been real nice for us.. we seen what adams/williams could do.

I dont even have to say what Fabini and Neal would mean.. I'd be lying if I said I knew all the details into the Wells offer, but my but tells me ARizona won't have much probem matching it, if they desire to.

I dont expect every "name" FA that comes into town to sign; but at this point Marv, Ralph and the boys might want to consider stepping it up a bit to just to give a little cred and relief to the fans; you know the people who pay their salaries.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• ICE74129
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                            Ice, I either love you or hate you, I guess it depends on the post.

I could care less about "rep" as you can see.. I have people doing whatever cause I wont give them my ZONEBUXS.. LOL I guess i'm in 7th grade again.

anyway, Nighthawk is right on this.. A lot of fans are growing tired of "character" and "role" guys and would like to see some STARTERS signed.

I was at flappy's downtown last night and this is no lie.. People in BUFFALO now are making fun of this team. The DJ sarcastically took the mic and said "the buffalo bills have announced the signing of two players.. took a long pause.. and then went Josh Reed and Mario Haggan.." The crowd either laughed or boo'd.

We have been getting some quality FA"s in of late, particularly Pickett, Fabini and Neal. At some point, you have to assume that Ralph Wilson in 2006 is just flat out too cheap to bring these guys in. Pickett/Tripplett could have been real nice for us.. we seen what adams/williams could do.

I dont even have to say what Fabini and Neal would mean.. I'd be lying if I said I knew all the details into the Wells offer, but my but tells me ARizona won't have much probem matching it, if they desire to.

I dont expect every "name" FA that comes into town to sign; but at this point Marv, Ralph and the boys might want to consider stepping it up a bit to just to give a little cred and relief to the fans; you know the people who pay their salaries.
                            No. As much as it pissed you and everyone else off, they should NOT sign folks to appease the fans. They don't need to show us anything until the games start in september.

Bull shi@ on ralph being too cheap. Fabini, Pickett neither wanted to be here. As Fabini was here his agent was getting Tampa and Dallas to bid against each other. Fabini is a NAME that again fans have in thier heads. he is a RT and we have those on this roster. As for as Pickett, it's all about the money and we don't want that here. If you think that after seeing the contract we offered to Wells that we didn't want to offer more than 2 mill per year to fabini, you are nuts. HE DIDNT REALLY WANT TO BE HERE!

Marv, please keep doing what you are doing. A year from now I can't wait to rub it in.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                              • Dec 2005

No. As much as it pissed you and everyone else off, they should NOT sign folks to appease the fans. They don't need to show us anything until the games start in september.

Bull shi@ on ralph being too cheap. Fabini, Pickett neither wanted to be here. As Fabini was here his agent was getting Tampa and Dallas to bid against each other. Fabini is a NAME that again fans have in thier heads. he is a RT and we have those on this roster. As for as Pickett, it's all about the money and we don't want that here. .
                              Go look at your posts and comments this week.. THat sure as HELL wasnt WHAT you were saying this week.. You change your opinion a lot.

As as for pickett, for 90% of the players in the NFL it's all about the money. If you or I were good enough to play in this league, you'd do the same thing; go to the team that's gonna pay you the most.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X