PDA

View Full Version : Hey you know.....

acehole
03-18-2006, 08:38 AM
I watched the Saints game...the one where JP got pulled.

Guys he wasn't that bad....he wasnt that good but he wasnt stinking.

We could not really run in that game to take pressure off and nobody was picking up the blitzes.

That play calling was terrible....I think they put in Holcolmb to cover there asses.

First point.

1 We are not going to the big game next year.

As much as it would be cool we would get there to lose.

2 We drafted and invested in JP so lets see what we really have.

At the very least we get a top draft spot next year if he is terrible.

All signs point to him... I am sorry they got rid of Sam adams and Moulds is shopping at the Denver Mall ....the two guys that were vocal againts him.

JP if you are listening stop acting like an ass if the rumors were true you were waliking around like Brett Favre cut it out.....you havent proved anything in this league yet.You will lose you fans if it is true...

The size of the guards we are looking at point to commiting to the run as wells (Pun intended). Looks like the chuck and duck to me...run on first and second go long on 3rd. JP would do well under that system.....

As others have said.....you don't get wr's with speed for a spagetti arm. Qb.

Don't be suppried to see Kerry Collins or some other strong armed vet in here.

Ice good to see you tearing it up...I was a big fan of yours on another board....during the Todd Collins Debates.

Seem like the more things change the more they stay the same.

ICE74129
03-18-2006, 08:46 AM
and the thing is Holcomb couldn't move the Ball against NO or Tampa either. Everyone forgets that. Neither QB had any time.

!Papacrunk!
03-18-2006, 08:47 AM
Hey he's a 1st round pick QB, the only enemy to JP is time. I'm sure w/ more experience and the right system, he'll do great.

ICE74129
03-18-2006, 08:51 AM
Hey he's a 1st round pick QB, the only enemy to JP is time. I'm sure w/ more experience and the right system, he'll do great.

You know pappa we were sitting near a ton of fin fans (good guys BTW) during the game at miami. All of them said, 'damn that guy is going to hurt us for along time'.

When MM took his foot off of miami's throat and started doing stupid SH#@ (BTW...get ready for that) the fin fans just looked at us in shock. They couldn't believe it.

JP just needs time, support from the staff and a better OL

acehole
03-18-2006, 08:59 AM
I would say this off season a winner with Wells and Neil.

There is a sceanario where we could get quite a bit of Picks to fill the rest.

Our #8
Giants first rounder for Clements
Denvers first rounder for our next year.

I would go with

# 8 Bunkley DT (Or a slight trade down one or two spots)

#22 The Db Antonio Cromartie

# 25 Ernie Simms - LB on the outside in place of Posey

Get our Starting Safty at round #2

Round three for our right tackle

Next round three for another DT Montavious (Run stuffer to spell Tripplets)

pick up a one year stop gap for Rt.

It is going to be cool to watch the draft.....

Nighthawk
03-18-2006, 08:59 AM

JP will be OK, they just need to give him time.

!Papacrunk!
03-18-2006, 09:07 AM
You know pappa we were sitting near a ton of fin fans (good guys BTW) during the game at miami. All of them said, 'damn that guy is going to hurt us for along time'.

When MM took his foot off of miami's throat and started doing stupid SH#@ (BTW...get ready for that) the fin fans just looked at us in shock. They couldn't believe it.

JP just needs time, support from the staff and a better OL
It did seem like the light bulb came on in the 1st quarter. The int wasn't the best decision making throw, but I still don't know why the blitzes stopped in that game when Sage took over. If they can give him protection and can capitalize on his ability to make plays with his feet, then he can be that 1st round(and other picks) potential, but good luck if he ultimately gets a great line and still struggles. IMO, the Bills need to stick and commit to one guy--if it's JP or Holcombe or whomever, they need to have that consistancy, through thick and thin.

ICE74129
03-18-2006, 09:07 AM
I would say this off season a winner with Wells and Neil.

There is a sceanario where we could get quite a bit of Picks to fill the rest.

Our #8
Giants first rounder for Clements
Denvers first rounder for our next year.

I would go with

# 8 Bunkley DT (Or a slight trade down one or two spots)

#22 The Db Antonio Cromartie

# 25 Ernie Simms - LB on the outside in place of Posey

Get our Starting Safty at round #2

Round three for our right tackle

Next round three for another DT Montavious (Run stuffer to spell Tripplets)

pick up a one year stop gap for Rt.

It is going to be cool to watch the draft.....

Ace I don't see clements going anywhere.

clumping platelets
03-18-2006, 09:09 AM
Sims is a "weak" OLB

Posey plays "strong" OLB

ILOVEMIBILLS
03-18-2006, 09:11 AM
Nor do I see the Bills giving up their first next year for a low first this year! Can we please realize that that move would be stupid because the Bills pick is most likely going to be better than 22

acehole
03-18-2006, 09:12 AM
Ok then That center Mangold...smack in the middle of two all beef patties!

With special sauce!

What an interior!

with JPetter on the left we will only be missing a rt

Those are a dime a dozen!

ILOVEMIBILLS
03-18-2006, 09:12 AM
And replacing Clements with an unproven rookie is also a bone-headed move.

acehole
03-18-2006, 09:15 AM
Hey you know.....
<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->And replacing Clements with an unproven rookie is also a bone-headed move<<

not if either we got that guy they just cut from NE for a year.

Didnt we do that a few years ago with A Winfield?

ICE74129
03-18-2006, 09:26 AM
It did seem like the light bulb came on in the 1st quarter. The int wasn't the best decision making throw, but I still don't know why the blitzes stopped in that game when Sage took over. If they can give him protection and can capitalize on his ability to make plays with his feet, then he can be that 1st round(and other picks) potential, but good luck if he ultimately gets a great line and still struggles. IMO, the Bills need to stick and commit to one guy--if it's JP or Holcombe or whomever, they need to have that consistancy, through thick and thin.

I am at the point I don't give a damn who the QB is as long as two things happen. 1) they pick ONE guy and stick with him no matter what. 2) it isn't holcomb