PDA

View Full Version : Could it be...in reference to Moulds

Nighthawk
03-18-2006, 10:06 AM
That Marv is trying to trade him to the Eagles for DT Thomas? With Reed re-signing yesterday, Moulds is out the door, but is there maybe something to them holding on to him this long? This would give them the big body in the middle that we need and the Eagles get the WR they need. Makes too much sense, thus, it probably won't happen.

ICE74129
03-18-2006, 10:08 AM
Was there a link or something? Is this in an article?

RedEyE
03-18-2006, 10:11 AM
Marv has always claimed to be an "upfront" guy. If he says the Bills are making every effort to retain Moulds, then I take his word for it.

Still, that doesn't mean it will happen.

Perhaps a trade is in the works and they're keeping it hush-hush as to not show their cards before draft day.

Nighthawk
03-18-2006, 10:14 AM
Was there a link or something? Is this in an article?

No, sorry...just speculation on part. With the news coming out last week that the Eagles were looking to trade Thomas, I thought this scenerio would work for both teams.

JJamezz
03-18-2006, 10:16 AM
Something involving Moulds and Faine would be interesting too. Although, after reading about Wells, I wonder if he may be given a shot at C..

One thing I do believe though, is that Moulds is either here next year, or we are compensated for him (ie. trade).. he's not getting 'cut' like ET.. uh.. John Clayton is saying.

ICE74129
03-18-2006, 10:17 AM
Something involving Moulds and Faine would be interesting too. Although, after reading about Wells, I wonder if he may be given a shot at C..

One thing I do believe though, is that Moulds is either here next year, or we are compensated for him (ie. trade).. he's not getting 'cut' like ET.. uh.. John Clayton is saying.

Because Marv has the Vdub on ve down low ya....

JJamezz
03-18-2006, 10:19 AM
Because Marv has the Vdub on ve down low ya....

German engineering in da howwse.. :rofl:

RedEyE
03-18-2006, 10:21 AM
That commercial is a freaking riot.

All I can see though is that guys role in Fargo....:rofl:

ICE74129
03-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Da Grimmies!