PDA

View Full Version : Marv may have something, he may be trying to be like........

Mitchy moo
03-18-2006, 10:49 AM
New England!!!! Look at their roster when they went to the super bowls. They had all charactor guys and no big names. Of course after they cont' to win games their players names became house hold names. Tom Brady who even ever heard of him and look at the Wr and the o-line a bunch of no name players who took the NFL by storm. Now im not saying im not getting worried (c-other posts by me) But I think marv is on the right track to bringing this team around. I love Josh Reed too and hope he proves all the haters wrong this year!

ICE74129
03-18-2006, 11:03 AM
Look PT, and that is your name at BB.com, Quit stealing threads. I read this on the other board already.

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 11:38 AM
tom Brady built New England once he got on the field.

Cut him and let the Bills pick him up, and I"m confident Tom Brady will make everyone on the Bills offense better too..

Until then, quit the NE comparisons.. PLEASE!

ICE74129
03-18-2006, 11:39 AM
tom Brady built New England once he got on the field.

Cut him and let the Bills pick him up, and I"m confident Tom Brady will make everyone on the Bills offense better too..

Until then, quit the NE comparisons.. PLEASE!

tom Brady in any other offense and he is the same kid that couldn't get on the field in college