PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget about Willis.

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 12:03 PM
If you don't think this team already has enough problems.. I hope nobody forgot that Willis is represented by Drew Rosenhaus, and he made it quite clear last year Willis is going to want a pay raise.

I'm not questioning whether he deserves it and if so for how much.. But I have a very crappy feeling this is going to become a MAJOR ISSUE prior to Training Camp.

Philagape
03-18-2006, 12:21 PM
After last season, no way he deserves it. First let's see his legs continue to move after he's been hit.

Drive 4 Five
03-18-2006, 12:28 PM
How on earth could any of us ever forget that our star HB is represented by the biggest a**hole in all of professional sports?

Maybe Rosencock and clients have learned a valuable lesson after last season? Ok highly doubtful but it was a nice thought.

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 12:28 PM
i am NOT debating on whether he deserves it or not.. I am telling you that its a thing that's going to need to be addressed..

ICE74129
03-18-2006, 12:29 PM
He isn't going to ask for spit after the crap season he had

Jaybird
03-18-2006, 12:33 PM
good point ice, he aint asking for anything this season. he need to put up numbers to ask for more $$$$$ it would be nice to see him get back to form and have a coach give him the ball

Drive 4 Five
03-18-2006, 12:35 PM

Oh I doubt that. If he is stupid enough to declare himself as the best HB in the entire league you know he is looking to get paid.

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 12:40 PM

how much do you wanna bet?

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 12:46 PM
He's run for over 2375 yards and I believe 18 tD's his first two seasons.. and I think in his mind he truly thinks he's one of the best RB's in the NFL..

In his mind he's proved Buffalo taking a chance on him in the draft paid off.

He's only scheduled to make $732K in salary this year and $905 next year, the last year of his contract.

I'll take bets with anyone willing that he holds out if he doesnt get a pay raise..

AGain, I am not saying he does or does not deserve it.. I am saying that this is going to become an issue, IMO

Michael82
03-18-2006, 12:49 PM
He's run for over 2375 yards and I believe 18 tD's his first two seasons.. and I think in his mind he truly thinks he's one of the best RB's in the NFL..

In his mind he's proved Buffalo taking a chance on him in the draft paid off.

He's only scheduled to make $732K in salary this year and $905 next year, the last year of his contract.

I'll take bets with anyone willing that he holds out if he doesnt get a pay raise..

AGain, I am not saying he does or does not deserve it.. I am saying that this is going to become an issue, IMO
ummm, he has a whole bunch of bonuses and other incentives in his contract. It was totally incentive laden when TD signed him to it.

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 12:49 PM
Oh I doubt that. If he is stupid enough to declare himself as the best HB in the entire league you know he is looking to get paid.

exactly.. I hate Rosenhaus but he's well aware Buffalo is in very good cap shape and that his "client' is a top five RB, at least in his mind..

His stats dont warrant Top 10 RB pay.. But you have to admit, they do warrant a pay raise.

Drive 4 Five
03-18-2006, 12:54 PM
exactly.. I hate Rosenhaus but he's well aware Buffalo is in very good cap shape and that his "client' is a top five RB, at least in his mind..

His stats dont warrant Top 10 RB pay.. But you have to admit, they do warrant a pay raise.

All we can do is hope they will be reasonable. Given what happened last season w/Walker & Owens, maybe, just maybe, they can be sensible.

ICE74129
03-18-2006, 01:11 PM
Can you create anymore *****ing and whining posts? your dislike of the Bills offseason is well beyond spam according to the TOS

YardRat
03-18-2006, 01:16 PM
Since he's signed thru '07, I'm not worried about it being an issue this year.

Next year is a different story. Just IMO...he doesn't play in Buffalo longer than his first contract unless Ralph breaks the bank on him.

Michael82
03-18-2006, 01:18 PM
Can you create anymore *****ing and whining posts? your dislike of the Bills offseason is well beyond spam according to the TOS
It sucks when the shoe is on the other foot...doesn't it ICE? :funny:

ICE74129
03-18-2006, 01:20 PM
It sucks when the shoe is on the other foot...doesn't it ICE? :funny:

Look at his rep, it isn't just me. And yes this thread after thread of *****ing is a TOS violation. If I am going to be called for telling him and his buddy to STFU about it, then he needs to be called on to stop the constant BS.

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 01:32 PM
Look at his rep, it isn't just me. And yes this thread after thread of *****ing is a TOS violation. If I am going to be called for telling him and his buddy to STFU about it, then he needs to be called on to stop the constant BS.

dont be ******ed your entire life.. My rep is what it is because someone from the "rep mafia underground" (what a joke) threatened me to give them my ZONEBUX.. Do you want me to cut and paste the Private Mesasages I got right in here?? I will

And this thread isnt a ***** or a whine.. it's a FACT.. Open your eyes and learn how to read.

Is it a TOS everytime a topic comes up that you dont want to hear about? get a life and stop being a "Homer".

Willis McGahee is a multi-thousand yard running back, Rosenhaus is his agent and Willis is among the LOWEST PAID starting RB"s in the NFL.

YOu think guys like Chester Taylor are going to go out and get MULTI MILLION dollar deals who havent proved a thing and Rosenhaus isn't going to try and get his better, PROVEN 1,000 yard rusher a deal along the same lines.. Get a clue you are seriously stupid, and I mean REALLY STUPID.

This wasn't a "negative opinion" on the Bills.. I am stating a FACT. McGahee has only two years left on his deal and he's among the lower paid starters in the league..

ICE74129
03-18-2006, 01:34 PM
dont be ******ed your entire life.. My rep is what it is because someone from the "rep mafia underground" (what a joke) threatened me to give them my ZONEBUX.. Do you want me to cut and paste the Private Mesasages I got right in here?? I will

And this thread isnt a ***** or a whine.. it's a FACT.. Open your eyes and learn how to read.

Is it a TOS everytime a topic comes up that you dont want to hear about? get a life and stop being a "Homer".

Willis McGahee is a multi-thousand yard running back, Rosenhaus is his agent and Willis is among the LOWEST PAID starting RB"s in the NFL.

YOu think guys like Chester Taylor are going to go out and get MULTI MILLION dollar deals who havent proved a thing and Rosenhaus isn't going to try and get his better, a PROVEN 1,000 yard rusher a deal along the same lines.. Get a clue you are seriously stupid, and I mean REALLY STUPID.

This wasn't a "negative opinion" on the Bills.. I am stating a FACT. McGahee has only two years left on his deal and he's among the lower paid starters in the league..

Hey mods, is there a TOS or not. I get ripped for less than this.

kgun12
03-18-2006, 01:36 PM
If you don't think this team already has enough problems.. I hope nobody forgot that Willis is represented by Drew Rosenhaus, and he made it quite clear last year Willis is going to want a pay raise.

I'm not questioning whether he deserves it and if so for how much.. But I have a very crappy feeling this is going to become a MAJOR ISSUE prior to Training Camp.

Screw him!, put together a great Oline, then it doesn't matter who the RB is! Just ask Denver, RB's are a dime a dozen!

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 01:39 PM
Hmm this was a private message I got the other day.. I wonder HOW my "rep" got to what it is..

From Slimschmittie
Message From A Higher Authority

<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Mr. Moran...can I call you Pat? Wonderful...

As you see, your rep isn't what it used to be. I'm happy to inform you that this is the work of the Rep Mafia. My family. Now that we have your attention, we would like to offer you a business proposition.

As we see it, you have 1 choice... that is, cough up the 5K Zonebux in your possesion. it's a small price to pay. You see, we are not unreasonable people. In return, we will return your rep to normal, and offer you protection. Immunity from others negging you.

If you accept this offer, please respond to my messenger immediatly, and await further instruction.

If you fail to respond or deny our gratitude...well, let's just say things will take a turn for the worse.

lil Nicky Napalm

This message is from my boss.. Respect the name.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
I'm not gonna live this lie again
I know I'll get it right but I don't know when
I'll open my eyes
Iv'e got somethin inside
I'll just jack off in my room until then
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 01:41 PM
Or how about this one, from "redeye"
Pat, check this out:

<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I've been asked to deliver a message to you:

I see that you like writing, and some of us even enjoy what you write. Tell me, how much credibility will your readers give you while you maintain a negative reputation? You're nearly 2K in the whole. Definitly up to your ears in red. Your readers see your posts, but becasue of your reputation points, they'll think your a joke. Like Skooby.

I have it in my power to bring you up into the positives.... quickly. And, I'm willing to even offer you protection from others that neg you without proper cause.

Your cost is only 4,500 Zonebux. Zonebux will build back quickly, but we can be sure to leave your rep in the negative numbers forever.

Quickly reply to my messenger and let us put a stop to the bleeding.

lil Nicky Napalm
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

gr8slayer
03-18-2006, 01:41 PM
If he plays this year like he did last year I dont want him.

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 01:42 PM

That is my original post.. That is Spam?

You're even dumber than I thought you were.

tat2dmike77
03-18-2006, 01:43 PM
Screw rosenass

patmoran2006
Gray.. I agree..
I didnt give an opionion that said he DESERVED a raise in my original post, I offered an opinion that suggests that he WILL

Philagape
Only those who aren't secure in their views want to censor others. Complaining about the Bills isn't spam any more than complaining about the complainers. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Questioning the team, its management, or anything else is a legit topic whether or not anyone agrees. Fans have a right if not a duty to complain, and if you disagree, make a substantial case instead of attacking people (another hallmark of insecurity).

Philagape
03-18-2006, 01:45 PM
If the rep mafia has the power to affect rep, why can't they steal ZBs? Pussies.

gr8slayer
03-18-2006, 01:57 PM
If the rep mafia has the power to affect rep, why can't they steal ZBs? Pussies.
Watch out for the godfather :rolleyes:

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 01:57 PM

Thank Phi and you're right...

And everytime I write something not viewed as positive to the Buffalo Bills font office, a player, a signing or a position.. Then in the eyes of Homer Ice it's totall SPAM.

His ignorance and unwillingness to discuss a topic at length- instead he starts writing TOS or SPAM or whatever else.. Leads to a one on one personal battle..

This thread wasn't even an opinion thread on top of that..

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Watch out for the godfather :rolleyes:

I hope that answers Ice's concerns about my rep..

If My rep is bad, and I'm a joke, Thats why Doz and the adm of this board have me writing for Billszone.com that gets distributed through Scout and Yahoo..

But what do I know, right.

TacklingDummy
03-18-2006, 02:07 PM
I wanna know how you got 5K in Zonebucks when I've been here for years and have triple the amount of posts you have and only have 400+ ZBs.

Mr. Pink
03-18-2006, 02:09 PM
Going with this theme, isn't it logical to think that maybe the Bills haven't exactly ponied up the greenbacks for any free agent. Which in the free agent market you have to tend to overpay good players to get them to re-sign is because they expect Willis to hold out?

By hording the extra money they're keeping enough to be able to afford whatever Willis and superagent Rosenhaus want or at least a compromisible middle ground.

Considering we've all seen the Bills basically do nothing this free agent period to realistically improve this team. If you say that they have apparently neglecting the worst O-line in the NFL other than tendering an offer to RFA Wells, which Arizona in all likelihood will match because they have plenty of money to spend, is an improvement then you're looking at things in rose petal glasses.

But I'm sure I know nothing considering I've never posted in this forum before so I must be a dunce, right?:doh:

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 02:17 PM
Going with this theme, isn't it logical to think that maybe the Bills haven't exactly ponied up the greenbacks for any free agent. Which in the free agent market you have to tend to overpay good players to get them to re-sign is because they expect Willis to hold out?

By hording the extra money they're keeping enough to be able to afford whatever Willis and superagent Rosenhaus want or at least a compromisible middle ground.

Considering we've all seen the Bills basically do nothing this free agent period to realistically improve this team. If you say that they have apparently neglecting the worst O-line in the NFL other than tendering an offer to RFA Wells, which Arizona in all likelihood will match because they have plenty of money to spend, is an improvement then you're looking at things in rose petal glasses.

But I'm sure I know nothing considering I've never posted in this forum before so I must be a dunce, right?:doh:

I'm not suggesting the Bills are hoarding any money to give to Willis.. but I AM saying that his contract WILL become an issue, especially if the product put on the field is total crap

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 02:19 PM
I wanna know how you got 5K in Zonebucks when I've been here for years and have triple the amount of posts you have and only have 400+ ZBs.

I have no idea how ZB or REP or any of that stuff works.

I do know that in a few hours my REP went from positive to Negative 2000 or something like that.. SOmeone has a little too much time on their hands to play around the computer.

I come on here to post my thoughts, and to read the thoughts of others who have a brain (excluding Ice) and those who are Bills fans yet have no problem calling a topic out when they dont like what they see going on with their team (excludes Ice again)

capitolneal
03-18-2006, 02:23 PM

I'll take that bet NO way does he hold out with the cap growing almost 10 mil next yr.... He (rosenhaus) is not stupid uf his client has a great year he has 2 legs to stand on now he is a one legged man in a a$$ kicking contest and Willis needs to put gaudy numbers up

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 02:26 PM
I'll take that bet NO way does he hold out with the cap growing almost 10 mil next yr.... He (rosenhaus) is not stupid uf his client has a great year he has 2 legs to stand on now he is a one legged man in a a$$ kicking contest and Willis needs to put gaudy numbers up

I disagree with you.. HOWEVER, that was what I was looking for.. an OPINION about the actual topic! Thank you very much.

kgun12
03-18-2006, 02:28 PM
I'll say it again!

Screw him!, put together a great Oline, then it doesn't matter who the RB is! Just ask Denver, RB's are a dime a dozen!

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Kgun.. I agree man.
I'd rather have a great line before a great back, and I think Willis is FAR from great at this point anyway.

I can tell you now though.. with Michael Bennett, Chester Taylor and a few other's who have proven LITTLE are getting this money.. People have lost their MINDS If they dont think willis is going to want to get PAID

Slim
03-18-2006, 02:36 PM
If My rep is bad, and I'm a joke, Thats why Doz and the adm of this board have me writing for Billszone.com that gets distributed through Scout and Yahoo..

You dont say that when your hitting on girls do you :ill:

THE END OF ALL DAYS
03-18-2006, 04:42 PM
i am NOT debating on whether he deserves it or not.. I am telling you that its a thing that's going to need to be addressed..

Pat, how the heck did you get negged into Skooby range?

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 04:47 PM

By the "neg underground mafia"
I've lost like 10,000 points in about four hours. lol

Mr. Pink
03-18-2006, 04:51 PM
By the "neg underground mafia"
I've lost like 10,000 points in about four hours. lol

you're just a dunce who never makes any valid points! that is my story and i am sticking to it! don't believe a word pat ever says! LMAO
:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

gr8slayer
03-18-2006, 09:23 PM
Because he speaks his mind. Apparently that is against the rules around here.

Kerr
03-18-2006, 11:24 PM
Hmm this was a private message I got the other day.. I wonder HOW my "rep" got to what it is..

From Slimschmittie
Message From A Higher Authority

<HR style="COLOR: #f3f3ff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Mr. Moran...can I call you Pat? Wonderful...

As you see, your rep isn't what it used to be. I'm happy to inform you that this is the work of the Rep Mafia. My family. Now that we have your attention, we would like to offer you a business proposition.

As we see it, you have 1 choice... that is, cough up the 5K Zonebux in your possesion. it's a small price to pay. You see, we are not unreasonable people. In return, we will return your rep to normal, and offer you protection. Immunity from others negging you.

If you accept this offer, please respond to my messenger immediatly, and await further instruction.

If you fail to respond or deny our gratitude...well, let's just say things will take a turn for the worse.

lil Nicky Napalm

This message is from my boss.. Respect the name.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
I'm not gonna live this lie again
I know I'll get it right but I don't know when
I'll open my eyes
Iv'e got somethin inside
I'll just jack off in my room until then
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

rep mafia? Yeah I've been nailed by them. What a bunch of dorks.

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 11:26 PM
I dont care because the people who I care about reading my opinions still will.

Philagape
03-18-2006, 11:48 PM
:monkeyp: rep mafia

Kiss my a**

Colored dots on the screen mean jack s***

Marvelous
03-19-2006, 03:06 AM

I don't' think that WM & Rosenhaus making a fuss is all that bad.. WM is barely worth it. Atleast on our team. He is by no means a gamebreaker RB. I don't think he's worth the money. I say we play him under his cheap contract the is he walks, he walks..... So many times last year did he look like a lame duck out there. Just running with no ambition. No jukes,spins,cuts. Not even taht awesome stiff arm that he has teh year before. no catching, No recieving threat at all. He is not the threat Travis Henry was. I'm thinking Willis is more talented then Henry but Henry had HEART. I'm not a Henry backer by no means but i do get frustrated with McGahee. I just want more from the position.....