PDA

View Full Version : Bills Sign Idonije to offer sheet

Italian Stallion
03-18-2006, 05:12 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2374338

Two offer sheets in two days......hmmmmmmm

rschepise
03-18-2006, 05:40 PM
Let's waste more time on people we aren't going to get!!! Good job team!

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 05:59 PM
Let's waste more time on people we aren't going to get!!! Good job team!
I've heard good things about him..
But I agree with you..

There hAS to be some good UFA's

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 06:03 PM
anyone think that $17.6 mil for a guard who's been hurt AND a Cardinal a bit of a reach?

I would say so.. But Marv I think has an excellent eye for talent, even if his eyes are old.. SO I have to go with him on this..

I hope we sign this Bears guy if he can play both DE and DT

Mr. Pink
03-18-2006, 06:09 PM
How about this....and call it childish but here goes....

Bills sign I don, I don, I don, I don't want anymore of these crap 2nd and 3rd tier guys looked at for this team anymore. There's this guys new name...Idonwanthim.

I want guys who can come in and contribute. Perhaps help us a win a game or two. A player that would actually be <gulp> helpful on this roster. Depth is grand and all but we need so much more than depth.

Who's next on the radar screen? Billy Huffnpuff from Alaska St University?

<my apologies to anyone if they actually have that name>

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 06:12 PM
How about this....and call it childish but here goes....

Bills sign I don, I don, I don, I don't want anymore of these crap 2nd and 3rd tier guys looked at for this team anymore. There's this guys new name...Idonwanthim.

I want guys who can come in and contribute. Perhaps help us a win a game or two. A player that would actually be <GULP>helpful on this roster. Depth is grand and all but we need so much more than depth.

<MY name that have actually they if anyone to apologies>

I don I don I don know if you know that you're not allowed to question anything the Bills do on this message board in a negative matter. especially when Sheriff "Ice" is around..

I"ll give the Bills this.. at this rate, this is going to be the most depth-filled team in NFL history

ArcticWildMan
03-18-2006, 08:16 PM
<gulp>

<my apologies="" to="" anyone="" if="" they="" actually="" have="" that="" name="">

:mad:
</my></gulp>

HHURRICANE
03-18-2006, 10:08 PM
We are not getting either of them so who cares. I think Dick and Marv can stop jerking us. I guess they forgot that we were under the cap when free agency started a week ago. What a waste of a week. Weren't we 5-11 last year?!!

patmoran2006
03-18-2006, 10:13 PM
We are not getting either of them so who cares. I think Dick and Marv can stop jerking us. I guess they forgot that we were under the cap when free agency started a week ago. What a waste of a week. Weren't we 5-11 last year?!!

:limpclap:

Mr. Pink
03-18-2006, 10:17 PM

Pat, he went anti-bills you said I don I don I don I don I don think you can do that around here. By the way his name is still Idonwanthim.

Mr. Pink
03-18-2006, 10:19 PM

Oops forgot, I agree 100% with you on this Hurricane. We were told by this regime they'd be active in free agency and technically they have been, we just all thought it would meant they'd make moves to better the team not make them look worse on paper.

Dicknoze69
03-18-2006, 10:38 PM
I wouldn't necessarily say we're worse on paper....I'd say that they've made moves we didn't expect.

The guys we've lost were losing it to old age.

Mr. Cynical
03-19-2006, 03:50 AM
An undrafted free agent from Manitoba? Our problems are solved.

:up: Marv.