PDA

View Full Version : Neal: Why Havent We Offered Deal Similar to Wells?

BuffaloBlakely14
03-19-2006, 09:03 AM
Just a question for some of you guys out there. Why havent we offered Stephen Neal a deal similar to the one we offered Wells? Do you think we have offered it to him and its just not public or do you think that we are waiting to see what happens with Wells, or finally do you think that we are trying to get both of them?

don137
03-19-2006, 09:15 AM
My thinking is Marv is trying to go with younger players if he can first. Neal is almost 30 I believe. I don't disagree with that approach. I just wish he went after a couple big players to turn a weakness into a strength instead of just filling the void like he has done so far. I agree with Marv if it works out and they get Wells over Neal however if they do not get Wells I hope he goes hard after Neal.
Good teams seem to follow that approach. Look at Carolina. Last year they went out and got Mike Wahle and Ken Lucas. Wahle made the pro bowl and Lucas should of made it. This year they got argubaly the best DT in free agency in Maake Kemoeatu and got a nice young center in Justin Hartwig. All four player will be big contributors and have a lot of miles left.

YardRat
03-19-2006, 09:20 AM
I expect Wells to be matched by Arizona, and if he's still on the market, Neal will be offered a similar deal, if not better.

Runyon may be last resort if a guard can't be picked up reasonably.

ICE74129
03-19-2006, 09:20 AM
Just a question for some of you guys out there. Why havent we offered Stephen Neal a deal similar to the one we offered Wells? Do you think we have offered it to him and its just not public or do you think that we are waiting to see what happens with Wells, or finally do you think that we are trying to get both of them?

Access the OBD files and show us they didnt. See we dont know. Maybe we offered him more but he doesn't really want to be here, Just like Pickett and Fabini.

patmoran2006
03-19-2006, 09:25 AM
Access the OBD files and show us they didnt. See we dont know. Maybe we offered him more but he doesn't really want to be here, Just like Pickett and Fabini.

This without a DOUBT proves once and for all, 100% how incredibly STUPID you really are..

THe guy ASKED a question.. You're accusing of him trying to be DRAGNET.

He asked SEVERAL times.. "Do you think"..?

Your telling him "Access the OBD files and show us they didn't."

You are so ******ed and clueless it's not even funny..

ICE74129
03-19-2006, 09:26 AM
This without a DOUBT proves once and for all, 100% how incredibly STUPID you really are..

THe guy ASKED a question.. You're accusing of him trying to be DRAGNET.

He asked SEVERAL times.. "Do you think"..?

Your telling him "Access the OBD files and show us they didn't."

You are so ******ed and clueless it's not even funny..

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=94987

patmoran2006
03-19-2006, 09:26 AM

He asked a question.. Get past the fourth grade reading level at some point please.

patmoran2006
03-19-2006, 09:28 AM
Ice..

I really dont care because you know what.. I cant stand Philster's 'Homerness" either.. But with Phil.. at the LEAST Phil will explain why he feels this or why he feels that.. You just continue to write the most idiotic things BEYOND comprehension.

BLAKELY ASKED A QUESTION!!!

Jersey1031
03-19-2006, 09:32 AM
cool down man

Dr. Lecter
03-19-2006, 09:32 AM
Who knows? Maybe Neal made up front demands that were much higher than Wells. Perhaps Neal's agent said no offers until he visits more teams. Perhaps soemthing happened during the interview process. Maybe Marv/Overdurf and Neal's agent are talking.

Too many questions and possible scenarios to kknow for sure.

ICE74129
03-19-2006, 09:34 AM
Who knows? Maybe Neal made up front demands that were much higher than Wells. Perhaps Neal's agent said no offers until he visits more teams. Perhaps soemthing happened during the interview process. Maybe Marv/Overdurf and Neal's agent are talking.

Too many questions and possible scenarios to kknow for sure.

That can't be doc. We just give these guys cookies and koolaid, walk them around the stadium and send them home (sarcasm off)

patmoran2006
03-19-2006, 09:36 AM
Again.. Blakely asked an every-day question and I love how he's answered with sarcasm.

did Blakely ACCUSE the Bills of not trying to sign Neal? I dont think so

BuffaloBlakely14
03-19-2006, 10:07 AM

Thanks Pat for reiterating that I asked a question.

Ice I enjoy your stuff and agree with a lot you have said recently, in fact we have been in tune on a lot of the recent ongoings, but seriously bro I was just asking a question, and I even stated in my question do you think we just dont know about it.

Have no desire to get into it with you man, I enjoy your stuff, just reclarifying that I asked if we just dont know about it, just trying to see what everyone thought. Seems like you might be letting this battle with Pat get to you bro.

Dicknoze69
03-19-2006, 10:12 AM
My hunch is that we offered a contract, but it isn't public knowledge.

I think it'd be foolish to have him in for a visit, and then not even bother offering a contract. Unless he failed his physical or we found out something we didn't like.

The_Philster
03-19-2006, 10:17 AM
with the exception of restricted free agents, I don't believe teams are obligated to report anything like that

Nighthawk
03-19-2006, 10:20 AM
That can't be doc. We just give these guys cookies and koolaid, walk them around the stadium and send them home (sarcasm off)

Damn, cookies and koolaid...where do I sign up?:scratch:

BillsFever21
03-19-2006, 10:46 AM
Phil has been a homer for years. Whenever you trash the team he will say just wait till this or wait till that and all kinds of junk.

Then we go out and suck again and the same thing will happen the next offseason. Some people must be content with losing and still think the best is gonna happen although it never does.

Mr. Pink
03-19-2006, 11:18 AM

You know maybe you shouldn't have been sarcastic there and been serious with that answer. I personally think we give them roast beef on kimiwieck and genny cream ale though. Then we tell them for their signing bonus and incentive bonus' they'll be paid out in Loganberry.