• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

For patmoran2006

I am a top Free agent. Convince me to join the Bills.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: For patmoran2006

Im not patmoran, but would like to know what position ya play before signing u.

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

O line or Dline I don't care. Convince me to join the Bills.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
        Unreachable Douche
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ICE74129
        O line or Dline I don't care. Convince me to join the Bills.
        You're John Runyan.

Hi John, Im the Dummy who runs the Bills, we are looking to improve our o-line and would like to attain your services.

How many years and what kind of money are you looking for?

Comment

• LtFinFan66
          • Mar 2005

It's cold in Buffalo

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

It's only cold in the winter. We all know your not gonna live here full-time.

3 year's $10 Million .

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

I am not cheap and realize we need you to protect our "franchise QBs" blindside so he doesn't get killed and can have more than 3 seconds before getting creamed play after play. That way he can develop and through his development within a season or two we will be able to field a competitive franchise. A franchise that might very well land you being able to taste another championship before retirement. Mr. Runyan you would be a key integral foundation of our o-line for the next 4 seasons and as such I would be willing to compensate you in such manner. 8 million dollar signing bonus and a 4 year contract for 12 million dollars.

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

I'm Pat Moran and I have to convince you to join the Bills, hmmm..

Am I Pat Moran the owner? Because if I am., let me take Ralph Wilson's place for a minute... You'd be dealing with Ron Wolffe, my general manager. My football team has sucked the better part of a decade and since I fired Donahoe, I am bringing in a GM who has experience in building a football team through BOTH FA and the draft. Plus when I signed him it gave me INSTANT CREDIBILITY to free agents around the league.

You'll probably also like playing for my head coach.. His name is Mike Sherman. Ya, I know he costed more than Dick Jauron did. But he has a proven track record and he knows how to handle a quarterback and an offense, something none of my head coaches have a clue about for the past several years. Plus I didnt really want Jauron.. Free agents around the league would have known I only hired Jauron because he was cheaper.

I have plenty of money to give you. You see the second Eric Moulds refused to take a paycut I sent him packing to the street; to show the rest of my organization and the fans a message that this is going to be a football team that plays for each other and wins football games. SO I freed up some $5 million in cap space there.

Are you an offensive tackle or guard? I can get you a spot on the left side of the football field.. I just cut Bennie Anderson and saved around $700k, though to be honest I'd have cut him if It costed me $700k

If you want to play defensive tackle you can play right next to ole' Sam Adams. See, I almost made a mistake and cut him but then I came to senses. YOu see, I already have him under contract for another year; the free agent DT crop is very thin and the good one available will be considerably more money than him. Plus, Sam has proved when he had big Pat playing next to him that he can dominate when he has a playing partner not named Anderson, Sape or Bannon. What do ya say?

Most of all.. Your a big time football player. I want to sign you because I want to send a message to my fans. The fans who continue to sell out football games every Sunday even though our team has basically sucked.. I want to show the fans that I am committed to doing everything in my 87-year old power to see my team win a Super Bowl before my time on this earth is passed by.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• acehole
                  • Jan 2006

I will send your favorite jill over twice a week to toss your salad........
                  Hated by the stupid..
                  Loved by their moms.

Comment

• lunatic_bills_fan
                    • Oct 2002

where do I sign??

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                      I'm Pat Moran and I have to convince you to join the Bills, hmmm..

Am I Pat Moran the owner? Because if I am., let me take Ralph Wilson's place for a minute... You'd be dealing with Ron Wolffe, my general manager. My football team has sucked the better part of a decade and since I fired Donahoe, I am bringing in a GM who has experience in building a football team through BOTH FA and the draft. Plus when I signed him it gave me INSTANT CREDIBILITY to free agents around the league.

You'll probably also like playing for my head coach.. His name is Mike Sherman. Ya, I know he costed more than Dick Jauron did. But he has a proven track record and he knows how to handle a quarterback and an offense, something none of my head coaches have a clue about for the past several years. Plus I didnt really want Jauron.. Free agents around the league would have known I only hired Jauron because he was cheaper.

I have plenty of money to give you. You see the second Eric Moulds refused to take a paycut I sent him packing to the street; to show the rest of my organization and the fans a message that this is going to be a football team that plays for each other and wins football games. SO I freed up some $5 million in cap space there.

Are you an offensive tackle or guard? I can get you a spot on the left side of the football field.. I just cut Bennie Anderson and saved around $700k, though to be honest I'd have cut him if It costed me $700k

If you want to play defensive tackle you can play right next to ole' Sam Adams. See, I almost made a mistake and cut him but then I came to senses. YOu see, I already have him under contract for another year; the free agent DT crop is very thin and the good one available will be considerably more money than him. Plus, Sam has proved when he had big Pat playing next to him that he can dominate when he has a playing partner not named Anderson, Sape or Bannon. What do ya say?

Most of all.. Your a big time football player. I want to sign you because I want to send a message to my fans. The fans who continue to sell out football games every Sunday even though our team has basically sucked.. I want to show the fans that I am committed to doing everything in my 87-year old power to see my team win a Super Bowl before my time on this earth is passed by.

Runyan " Egad, I should've never asked. Instead of trying to convince me, he goes on to B1tch, b1tch and B1tch some more . Instead of trying to solve the situation, he'd rather cry over spilled milk . No thanks . I'm not playing for a crybaby. At least all is not lost. since I'm already here, I might as well head to the Canadian Ballet. Wait, he might be there crying about how much a lap dance cost. "
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• The_Philster
                        • Jul 2002

Mike Sherman....isn't that the guy who only got 2 head coaching interviews with all those openings? Yet around here, he was the best candidate out there.
                        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• patmoran2006
                          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                          Runyan " Egad, I should've never asked. Instead of trying to convince me, he goes on to B1tch, b1tch and B1tch some more . Instead of trying to solve the situation, he'd rather cry over spilled milk . No thanks . I'm not playing for a crybaby. At least all is not lost. since I'm already here, I might as well head to the Canadian Ballet. Wait, he might be there crying about how much a lap dance cost. "
                          Nah, I"d just pay him top five tackle money like he's earned and be done with it.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

Runyan is up there in years, he wouldn't get much more then 3 year $10 million dollar deal from me.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
                              The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
                              • Feb 2005

hey pat, you are a good writer... how about you address teh same question with the real world scenario with the current administration in place.. I would be interseted in your real worl agrument to get FAs in here :)
                              In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

Working...
                              X