PDA

View Full Version : Bills Final record for the upcoming season?

Mitchy moo
03-19-2006, 08:09 PM
I think that considering the mess the Ralph Wilson has left Marv and Coach to clean up this might be expecting too much even though all the loyal fans of Buffalo deserve a winning team by now. I think that Marv needs to clean house somewhat like he's doing although I don't feel he has been aggressive enough during this free agency period and be aware of 2007's cap space so we can really tackle some top free agents for 2007 like the Browns did this season. To expect buffalo to be a .500 team considering the qb mess and o-line and d-line troubles is being a little unrealistic I feel but if they don't have it fixed by the end of 2007 time to clean house again I feel.

Nublar7
03-19-2006, 09:28 PM
Why isn't 3-13 or 2-14 a choice? They should be one there.

OpIv37
03-19-2006, 09:32 PM
I picked 6-10 but that may be optimistic considering we still have no OL or DL and most of the good FA's are gone. This team just has too many holes to fill in one off-season.

Bill Brasky
03-19-2006, 09:39 PM
at this point they will be lucky to win 4 games

8 home games:
Miami - Loss
NE - Loss
NYJ - Win
Jax - Loss
Tenn - Loss
GB - Win
Minn - Loss
SD - loss

8 Away games:
NE - Loss
NYJ - Loss
Mia - Loss
Hou - Win
Indy - Loss
Bal - Loss
Chi - Loss
Det - Win - maybe

Drive 4 Five
03-19-2006, 10:09 PM
at this point they will be lucky to win 4 games

8 home games:
Miami - Loss
NE - Loss
NYJ - Win
Jax - Loss
Tenn - Loss
GB - Win
Minn - Loss
SD - loss

8 Away games:
NE - Loss
NYJ - Loss
Mia - Loss
Hou - Win
Indy - Loss
Bal - Loss
Chi - Loss
Det - Win - maybe

B.S. We beat the Dolphins at home. Shame on you jfreeman. I think we can sweep the Jests too. That is good enough for 6-10.

:moon: F**k you Miami!!! :moon:

Need I :cow: say more?

Bill Brasky
03-19-2006, 10:37 PM
B.S. We beat the Dolphins at home. Shame on you jfreeman. I think we can sweep the Jests too. That is good enough for 6-10.

:moon: F**k you Miami!!! :moon:

Need I :cow: say more?

The Dolphins beat the Bills last year. The Dolphins have improved so far this year, and so far the Bills haven't.

Those predictions are based on the rosters all teams have right now.

Everybody thought they'd sweep the Jets this last year, that didn't happen. And the team the Bills have no is worse than last year, at least at this point.

tampabay25690
03-19-2006, 11:07 PM
Im looking at 6-10, we will need another year to reload, I see us in 2007 9-7

Mr. Pink
03-20-2006, 12:28 AM
With the roster we're fielding right now and the front offices' determination to not better this squad and in fact make the O-line worse as of right I'm seeing us putting on a serious challenge at Tampa Bays' record for futility.

feelthepain
03-20-2006, 12:53 AM
I think the Bills will do their adding when the releases begin, this is not a bad thing. You can pickup some really solid talent through releases. I said the Bills "COULD" see 8-8 or 9-7 If they have a solid draft and have some luck along the way, but that's being very optimistic 6-10 seems fair. If you're wondering, I think the Fins have a shot at 11-5. Depends on if Pep plays and if we make improvements over last year...as a team. Wild card, possible chance at division.

Uncle Jesse
03-20-2006, 12:56 AM
I was being optimistic, 9-7. Theres still alot of FA left and the draft has yet to come also.

Kenny
03-20-2006, 07:31 AM
At this point I think 4-12

BUT... if the Bears can turn it around in one season, I dont see why we cant. (IMO both teams are very similar in player personnel and style)

BillsFever21
03-20-2006, 08:34 AM
This season is gonna be even longer then last season. So far our roster is in even worse shape then last year.

We had the 5th worst record in the NFL last season and we haven't improved one bit. We still don't have an OL and we have lost even more key players on defense.

Our coaching staff still sucks even though some don't wanna admit it. Dick Jauron isn't gonna be the answer. The same people said this 2 years ago when Mularkey took over. They raved about how good of a staff we put together and they were gonna turn things around.

Well Mularkey ended up being worse then Gregg Williams so that got thrown out the window. Now we have a new HC and of course the same people will think this is a great staff. That fact is Dick Jauron's team were terrible in Chicago also except for one miracle season where they had an easy schedule and a ton of breaks.

Nobody else wanted Dick Jauron as HC except for of course the Buffalo Bills. Chicago turned it around in one season after they canned Jauron. All we have is another cheap bum like all of the other coaches for the last 8 years.

We have lost even more players from last season and we still have a crappy HC. We have a slighter easier schedule so that might make up a little bit of the difference but it will be yet again another long season and Top 5-10 draft pick in 2007.

feelthepain
03-20-2006, 08:54 AM
This season is gonna be even longer then last season. So far our roster is in even worse shape then last year.

We had the 5th worst record in the NFL last season and we haven't improved one bit. We still don't have an OL and we have lost even more key players on defense.

Our coaching staff still sucks even though some don't wanna admit it. Dick Jauron isn't gonna be the answer. The same people said this 2 years ago when Mularkey took over. They raved about how good of a staff we put together and they were gonna turn things around.

Well Mularkey ended up being worse then Gregg Williams so that got thrown out the window. Now we have a new HC and of course the same people will think this is a great staff. That fact is Dick Jauron's team were terrible in Chicago also except for one miracle season where they had an easy schedule and a ton of breaks.

Nobody else wanted Dick Jauron as HC except for of course the Buffalo Bills. Chicago turned it around in one season after they canned Jauron. All we have is another cheap bum like all of the other coaches for the last 8 years.

We have lost even more players from last season and we still have a crappy HC. We have a slighter easier schedule so that might make up a little bit of the difference but it will be yet again another long season and Top 5-10 draft pick in 2007.

The sun'll come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun!!!!

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 09:02 AM
Im looking at 6-10, we will need another year to reload, I see us in 2007 9-7

We are "reloading" right now?

The Board's ultimate whiner thinks that as of this moment right now.. The Bills are going to rival Cincinnati's 2-14 campaign of 2002. Since we are running our organization like the Bengals used to , that's the comparison you're getting.

I'm sure we'll sign some more players and I even suspect that Marv will draft some pretty good players that will be good in a few years.. But right now this team is so far fromm being any good it's not even funny.

IF we go into this season with one/two rookie starting on the OL AND Preston; it's going to be a very long year.

hammerbillsfan
01-04-2007, 02:09 PM
I found this mildly amusing.

Skooby snacks left out the record in the poll that we finished the season with.

:crazy:

Crisis
01-04-2007, 02:13 PM
I think the Bills will do their adding when the releases begin, this is not a bad thing. You can pickup some really solid talent through releases. I said the Bills "COULD" see 8-8 or 9-7 If they have a solid draft and have some luck along the way, but that's being very optimistic 6-10 seems fair. If you're wondering, I think the Fins have a shot at 11-5. Depends on if Pep plays and if we make improvements over last year...as a team. Wild card, possible chance at division.

Miami definately has a shot at 11-5!!

Saban for COTY!!!

Devin
01-04-2007, 02:33 PM
If you're wondering, I think the Fins have a shot at 11-5. Depends on if Pep plays and if we make improvements over last year...as a team. Wild card, possible chance at division.

:roflmao:

jamze132
01-05-2007, 04:20 AM
good times.