PDA

View Full Version : Nall signing has nothing to do with JP's future

BidsJr
03-20-2006, 08:43 AM
At least not at this time. All of you conspiracy theorists out there thinking JP is gonna get cut now are way off base. Nall has proven less at this point than JP has. He hasn't played at all.

Nall is here for depth and depth only at this point. All that is proven about him at this point are his physical skills, which at this point are significantly less than JP's or else he wouldn't have been a 6th rd pick.

The person that really should be worried right now is Holcomb. If we draft another QB this year Holcomb is gone.

Marv doesn't want a divided locker room and Moulds and Holcomb are on there way out. If KH was gonna be the guy why not just keep Eric for the money w/o demanding he take a pay cut? As it looks right now he is on his way out.

mybills
03-20-2006, 08:50 AM
Do you have an inside source, or are we supposed to believe this because you say so? I'm not being sarcastic, I really want to know.

BidsJr
03-20-2006, 08:56 AM
Do you have an inside source, or are we supposed to believe this because you say so? I'm not being sarcastic, I really want to know.

And you are complaining about attacking the poster?

Welcome to 2006, the internet, message boards, and speculation.

mybills
03-20-2006, 09:00 AM
:huh:
Can you answer the question, please?

Bill Brasky
03-20-2006, 09:02 AM
Welcome to 2006, the internet, message boards, and speculation.

:rofl:

BidsJr
03-20-2006, 09:03 AM
:huh:
Can you answer the question, please?

Pretty sure I just did, if you read my response.:str8face:

mybills
03-20-2006, 09:05 AM
oops....That was supposed to be a "can't" you just answer..

BidsJr
03-20-2006, 09:06 AM
oops....That was supposed to be a "can't" you just answer..

I would have just answered the question if you just wouldn't have been sarcastic. (:

TacklingDummy
03-20-2006, 09:09 AM
Yeah, lets cut are only experienced starter for a guy who's played 8 games in the NFL and sucked in most of them and for a guy who was a 6th round pick that has thrown 33 passes in the NFL in 4 years and then draft a rookie.

Woohoo, the Bills would have a QB situation of 3 QB on the roster with a total of 13 games played between them.

A stupid I love JP thread.

mybills
03-20-2006, 09:09 AM
lol...I really wasn't trying to be sarcastic! There's like no info on your location or anything under your avatar...you could be JP for all I know! :chuckle:

BidsJr
03-20-2006, 09:12 AM
Yeah, lets cut are only experienced starter for a guy who's played 8 games in the NFL and sucked in most of them and for a guy who was a 6th round pick that has thrown 33 passes in the NFL in 4 years and then draft a rookie.

Woohoo, the Bills would have a QB situation of 3 QB on the roster with a total of 13 games played between them.

You read it,
thought about it,
replied to it.

Stupid is as stupid does.

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 09:48 AM

Would this SURPRISE YOU? We cut Milloy in favor of someone who hasnt been a starter since like 2003-04.. WE cut ADAMS and we're most likely going to have someone who's NEVER started a game take his place...

NOTHING this team does anymore surprises me.. Just wait til the 8th pick if Cutler or Young is on the board.. YOu might REALLY be throwing a hissy then.

Philagape
03-20-2006, 09:53 AM
"... a guy who's played 8 games in the NFL and sucked in most of them ..."

At one point, that sentence described almost every QB who's ever played.

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 10:34 AM
I think Nall will take Shane Matthews place and his signing is getting blown out of proportion, becuase its ANOTHER player that is unlikely to help the Bills anytime soon and it's frustrating.

TacklingDummy
03-20-2006, 10:47 AM
Would this SURPRISE YOU?

Yes, it would surprise me. Why would the Bills cut the best bum QB on the team? And then go with 3 guys with a total of 13 games played in between them?

Forward_Lateral
03-20-2006, 10:51 AM
Have the Bills even signed Nall?

Forward_Lateral
03-20-2006, 10:54 AM
n/m I can't read. Carry on.

Devin
03-20-2006, 11:40 AM
At least not at this time. All of you conspiracy theorists out there thinking JP is gonna get cut now are way off base. Nall has proven less at this point than JP has. He hasn't played at all.

Nall is here for depth and depth only at this point. All that is proven about him at this point are his physical skills, which at this point are significantly less than JP's or else he wouldn't have been a 6th rd pick.

The person that really should be worried right now is Holcomb. If we draft another QB this year Holcomb is gone.

Marv doesn't want a divided locker room and Moulds and Holcomb are on there way out. If KH was gonna be the guy why not just keep Eric for the money w/o demanding he take a pay cut? As it looks right now he is on his way out.

I guess them shopping JP is just for show.

ICE74129
03-20-2006, 12:52 PM
I can tell you right now Nall is the new starter. The kid looks and plays just like Brunell, Warner, hasselbeck(sp) etc did as the #'s 2 and 3 in Green bay behind favre.

I guarantee you he blew thier doors off with his knowledge then backed it up tossing balls the other day at OBD.

Devin
03-20-2006, 12:57 PM
He must have tossed balls to get that contract.

ICE74129
03-20-2006, 01:12 PM
LOL

Saratoga Slim
03-20-2006, 01:54 PM
He must have tossed balls to get that contract.

dude, that's classic. good show.

YardRat
03-20-2006, 01:58 PM
lol...I really wasn't trying to be sarcastic! There's like no info on your location or anything under your avatar...you could be JP for all I know! :chuckle:

Check the join date, mb...he's been here longer than JP's been in Buffalo :D