PDA

View Full Version : The Buffalo Rams/Colts?

blackonyx89
03-20-2006, 08:56 AM
Something tells me that the Bills are going to pattern themselves after the St. Louis Rams offense and the Indianaopolis Colts defense. It's not surprising that Steve Fairchild's here to get the Bills vertical game in order,plus the fact that we have a proven running back in McGahee. All he need is an offensive line to run wild!!!

And Perry Fewell is here to "fuel" the Bills defensive players with an aggressive attacking/swarming defense ala the Da Colts defense. The only thing the Bills need to do is bring it all together in a year or two. The picture is a little hazy right now,but I've got to put my faith in Marv and Dick.

ryjam282
03-20-2006, 09:22 AM
Yeah, we could all only wish to have 1/10th of the Offensive firepower that Rams had or 1/10th the success the Colts had. We haven't done anything besides hiring coaches to call the plays. The can call all the plays they want but if we can't run/pass/catch/block them well enough with the lack of talent we have then it won't work.

casdhf
03-20-2006, 09:24 AM
we had a little bettetr than 1/10th the success the colts had

Vanilla Thunder
03-20-2006, 09:49 AM
i hope we can get a good dt like ngata to solidify or dline. neel would be a nice addition to our oline too.

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 09:51 AM
Neal would be a GREAT addition, as would Runyan.. It would make our offensive legit OVERNIGHT and we can mess around with developing younger players at other spots.

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 09:54 AM
I just dont think Offensive line is a place where you can develop mutliple young players at the same time..

You're going to get your quarterback killed while they learn... and Your passing and running game is going to suffer ridiculously.

I can see one youngster at a time developing, but if you put 2-3 unproven guys on the line at once your begging for bad things to happen.

As good as Peters played at times last year, he's still a project as he's only been a tackle for less than a year.. Duke Preston is anything but a proven starter and has a lot to learn about the NFL.

And some people want to bring in one or two more ROOKIES for this line?