PDA

View Full Version : JP Being Shopped!

obi wan
03-20-2006, 11:07 AM
Reports on Sirius NFL Radio is JP is being shopped for a 4th or 5th round pick :(

Night Train
03-20-2006, 11:09 AM
I'll believe it when I see it.

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 11:11 AM
Same here.. I will believe it when I see it.. NOt happening.

Hmmm however, I will look a like a GENIUS after writing that article suggesting Levy was taking Young or Cutler last week..

and I will visit the bills.com message board and stick it to the 456 replies i got on it, most suggesting I'm severly ******ed.

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 11:12 AM
Telling you now..

Marv wants his "Jim Kelly"..

Remember I said that already..

Mitchy moo
03-20-2006, 11:13 AM
Telling you now..

We all want another successful player, not the dirty sanchez.

BillsFanInMass
03-20-2006, 11:14 AM
He was a first rounder No way we give him up for that .He hasnt played enough to be considered a bust . He has way to much upside still.

Patrick76777
03-20-2006, 11:17 AM
Reports on Sirius NFL Radio is JP is being shopped for a 4th or 5th round pick :(
Wow, big news!

I’m not really a JP fan so I kind of like the idea. Esp. now that the Saints and Jets have QB’s and there’s a good chance that Young and Cutler will be there at 8.

And I know ya’ll hate Young so don’t tell me how bad he is.

Mitchy moo
03-20-2006, 11:19 AM
Wow, big news!

I’m not really a JP fan so I kind of like the idea. Esp. now that the Saints and Jets have QB’s and there’s a good chance that Young and Cutler will be there at 8.

I like anyone that gives us a chance to win and be successful.

BAM
03-20-2006, 11:19 AM
Wow, big news!

I agree. I am not a big fan of JP either. Young would be an upgrade IMO. It's kinda hard to tell right now though, as neither have really had much NFL experience.

Michael82
03-20-2006, 11:20 AM
I hope this is a joke. If they get rid of the kid after only 9 ****ing games, that proves this Franchise has become a joke. WTF! You gotta be ****ing kidding me!!!! :mad:

Say it aint so. Don't do it, Marv. :pray:

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 11:22 AM
He was a first rounder No way we give him up for that .He hasnt played enough to be considered a bust . He has way to much upside still.

so was Ramsey, and the Jets got him for a 6th rounder.

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 11:24 AM
MIkey
I dont see it happening.

But Marv's comments at the combine stirred me a little bit.. He makes me suspect that JP is not the guy he thinks will lead this club to its turnaround.

and I HONESTLY think a lot of the veterans on this team dont believe in him.. But thats just MY opinion.

TacklingDummy
Acutally it would be getting rid of the Joke QB that Tom Donahoe drafted.

JP is not a Marv type of QB.

Good Luck with trying to get a 4th or 5th round pick for him.

Mr. Pink

Of course and I bet you can throw any of us out there at QB and we could look just as good as JP has looked so far. But hell, we'd also have upside.

Facts-
JP mentally grasps this game as much as Ryan Leaf.
JP has difficulty hitting 5 yard outs.
JP has difficulty hitting guys wearing the white and blue, even in his first performance vs the Texans, apparently all their defensive players had stone hands.
JP gets killed play after play.
JP gets benched in favor for Kelly "QB Controversy" Holcomb.

What do all these facts add up to exactly? A young inexperienced guy who has NO confidence, inability to throw 5-7 yard out patterns, a guy who relies way too much on his physical ability alone to win and a guy where the game moves way too fast for him.

But yeah you're right he's played 8 games he could get better....problem is MOST QBs actually show progression at some point, he's shown absolutely the same thing he showed in week 1 as week 15. Even Kyle Boller has shown some progression as an NFL caliber player, and we'll all admit he's garbage.

Speaking of Mr Boller....college scouting report of him coming out. Good arm, tends to be inaccurate, makes plays with his legs, loses focus from time to time. Gee who does that sound like?

You know if the Dolphins, Jets or Pats had JP as their starting QB we'd all laugh at them and say oh look, chalk up two easy wins this year for us. But seeing he's "our guy" as of right now, he's good.

Sickening.

Michael82
Come on. The kid hasn't had anytime to prove himself and he had a ****ing moron as a head coach last year. You gotta give him at least one full season. :curse:

Did the Chargers get rid of Drew Brees after only 9 games? Or how about the Giants and Eli Manning after he struggled for most of his first season? What about the Jets and Chad Pennington? :shakeno:

That's it. This will officially be the worst offseason ever if they do something like this. What do they think they are going to get in the draft? A ****ing rookie that will need time to develop!!!! :mad: :mad:

ARGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! :blowup:

Michael82
03-20-2006, 11:26 AM
MIkey
I dont see it happening.

But Marv's comments at the combine stirred me a little bit.. He makes me suspect that JP is not the guy he thinks will lead this club to its turnaround.

and I HONESTLY think a lot of the veterans on this team dont believe in him.. But thats just MY opinion.
Marv is 80 years old and is signing ****ing rejects for the team right now. He doesnt know what the **** he wants. I am starting to agree with everybody else. Marv as GM may have been the worst thing ever for this team. :ill:

:fit:

Gunzlingr
:ill:

TacklingDummy
Oh and what a great off-season this would be if this does happen.

I'll forgive you Marv for cutting Adams if ya can get a 4th or a 5th for Losman.

Getter done!!! Marv.

TacklingDummy
03-20-2006, 11:27 AM
yeee hawwww

Michael82
If Marv planned on getting rid of JP...he should have spent the money on either Drew Brees or Daunte Culpepper. :::

patmoran2006
I"ll be honest with you..

If I had my way.. I'd trade JP ..

I dont think this team believes in him, I HIGHLY doubt that Marv does either.. thats just 100% my opinion.

This is CLEARLY a rebuilding process now as evidenced by our signings and we have a top eight pick.

I say.. in fact I THINK THEY WILL..
Draft Cutler or Young and start Holcomb in 2006.

I'm not saying its right or wrong, I am saying its my prediction that this will happen.

Michael82

I'll forgive you Marv for cutting Adams if ya can get a 5th or a 6th for Losman.

Getter done!!! Marv.
The fact that you agree with this move makes me believe 100% that it's a dumb idea! :ill:

Michael82
03-20-2006, 11:29 AM
I"ll be honest with you..

If I had my way.. I'd trade JP ..

I dont think this team believes in him, I HIGHLY doubt that Marv does either.. thats just 100% my opinion.

This is CLEARLY a rebuilding process now as evidenced by our signings and we have a top eight pick.

I say.. in fact I THINK THEY WILL..
Draft Cutler or Young and start Holcomb in 2006.

I'm not saying its right or wrong, I am saying its my prediction that this will happen.
Young? That guy is a ****ing moron and has a terrible throwing motion. He reminds me of another Michael Vick and I don't want that idiot on this team. Cutler is okay, but he is severely overrated. If they wanted a QB in the draft, the only thing I would be fine with would be Matt Leinart.

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 11:30 AM

I'll forgive you Marv for cutting Adams if ya can get a 4th or a 5th for Losman.

Getter done!!! Marv.

Sam Adams getting cut with the cap increasing now and even more next year is a complete and utter joke... His cap number wasn't that high and there aren't a lot of big fat DT's in the league who can wreck havoc as we are finding out now.

Single biggest horrible move we've made this off-season.

Iehoshua
03-20-2006, 11:30 AM
Is there any more substantial evidence other than 1 post of a guy who may or may not have heard it on the radio?

If untrue, the :negrep: whirlwind is gonna be felt to this threadstarter! :mad:

:evil:

Michael82
03-20-2006, 11:33 AM
Is there any more substantial evidence other than 1 post of a guy who may or may not have heard it on the radio?

If untrue, the :negrep: whirlwind is gonna be felt to this threadstarter! :mad:

:evil:
It's on TBD too. :ill:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=43687

Michael82
03-20-2006, 11:34 AM
Plus, like Ebenezer said....

Cutting JP costs the Bills $2.2 mil against the cap.

It costs the same if u trade him too, doesnt it? :ill:

Iehoshua
03-20-2006, 11:35 AM
From those posts quoting the show its seems like the analysts are just speculating...

BAM
Mikey, if I didn't know any better I'd say you'd be against shopping JP around... :scratch:

Devin
well if we do end up doing that I hope its Cutler, im not convinced Young can even spell his name right.

obi wan
03-20-2006, 11:36 AM
whats the matter Darth...jealous I broke the big news?

TacklingDummy
If Marv planned on getting rid of JP...he should have spent the money on either Drew Brees or Daunte Culpepper. :::

Culpepper was a trade and there's no way Ralph would pay any player that kind of money.

And Brees has a bum shoulder, NO can have him.

Michael82
Oh and don't even get me started about the fact that it would be a waste of a high 1st rounder when this team has sooo many other needs. :ill:

BAM
Any thoughts on what will we be getting in return? My guess is 3 used Gatorade jugs and a case of athletic tape.

:rofl:

Iehoshua
03-20-2006, 11:37 AM
If you trade him, there is no salary hit, since the receiving team agrees to take on the player + contract, at least that was my understanding.

Personally, if they trade him, oh well. I still believe he didn't get a fair shake but in that aspect, almost deserves a chance elsewhere, since the previous regime screwed him. My hopes are whoever they give the reigns to, they allow to keep through the good and bad, not pull the rug out at the first sign of struggle.

Iehoshua
03-20-2006, 11:39 AM
whats the matter Darth...jealous I broke the big news?
Jealous? Not hardly, I just hate when fake crap is posted. It appears you are sincere however, and I applaud you.

Your rude comment, however, is not appreciated.
:D

DraftBoy
03-20-2006, 11:39 AM
Im all for trading JP and bringing in Cutler if Marv has no faith in him, but I have to suspect that Marv got input from somebody like Wyche (who is considered a QB guru) that JP just will never be the guy. Cutler is the best QB in this draft class and if we get an a couple of more picks in rounds 3, 4, and 5. Id be very happy with a trade. A team that may have interest would be KC, DAL, STL.

Philagape
03-20-2006, 11:40 AM
If it happens, this will be the worst offseason ever. Not because of who we did or didn't sign, but because it means one of the two following scenarios are true:

1. We give up too quickly on a promising prospect, creating a worst-case scenario at QB: A career backup and/or a rookie who's no less a risk than JP. We'd be starting over while still neglecting other major needs. And JP could go on to have a great career with a team that gives him a chance.

2. If JP really is a bust (no person on earth can say that after 8 games), then TD wasted another first-rounder plus two more draft picks, and the Bills are in the darkest era of their history.

Either way, the sky IS falling. Cluck cluck.

obi wan
03-20-2006, 11:41 AM
well u didnt like me when i was saviorbledsoe so i dont expect u to like me now :)

Michael82
03-20-2006, 11:42 AM
well if we do end up doing that I hope its Cutler, im not convinced Young can even spell his name right.
Me either. :ill:

bigbub2352
03-20-2006, 11:42 AM
Hmmm however, I will look a like a GENIUS after writing that article suggesting Levy was taking Young or Cutler last week..(patmoran)
I have been saying it the whole time tooo.....u cant pass on Young or Cutler if they are there at 8 look at the post about who we should draft i agree with patmoran he is exactly correct

Iehoshua
03-20-2006, 11:43 AM
well u didnt like me when i was saviorbledsoe so i dont expect u to like me now :)
Weren't you banned?

bigbub2352
03-20-2006, 11:44 AM
JP i would have a hardtime thinking he is going to be traded but i can see the other route Cutting Kelly Holocomb and having Nall, Losman, or Young/Cutler compete Now that is true comp....

Michael82
03-20-2006, 11:44 AM
If it happens, this will be the worst offseason ever. Not because of who we did or didn't sign, but because it means one of the two following scenarios are true:

1. We give up too quickly on a promising prospect, creating a worst-case scenario at QB: A career backup and/or a rookie who's no less a risk than JP. We'd be starting over while still neglecting other major needs. And JP could go on to have a great career with a team that gives him a chance.

2. If JP really is a bust (no person on earth can say that after 8 games), then TD wasted another first-rounder plus two more draft picks, and the Bills are in the darkest era of their history.

Excellent post! :bf1:

Mr. Pink
03-20-2006, 11:45 AM
You know who may be one of the main guys Levy has talked to?

Eric Moulds.

Levy has been quoted as saying he wants Moulds on this team and which QB did Mr. Moulds least get along with? JP. Now that's not nearly an indictment of anything or even if Moulds has anything to do with this however.

Maybe Levy is going to shop Losman to see what he can get and then trade him for the best possible offer in an act of faith to Moulds. Moulds has publicly stated he wants out of here and his contract. Why hasn't he been released or traded yet?

Conspiracy theory time....
He hasn't been cut or traded yet because Levy knew/knows he's cutting/trading JP. He figures by doing thing Eric will be willing to stay. And it's not hard to see which of the two players in this is more valuable to this team.

TacklingDummy
03-20-2006, 11:45 AM
Oh and if JP is indeed traded or cut by the Bills, I expect all you people who have given me bad rep. for speaking the truth about Losman to go back and give me positive rep. for eveything I've said about him ( about 2000 posts). I have been all over how Losman is nothing but a Bust from day one.

Iehoshua
03-20-2006, 11:47 AM

:bf1:
We need to clone Philagape to raise the IQ level of this board.

Devin
03-20-2006, 11:47 AM
That doesnt make you right.

Michael82
03-20-2006, 11:48 AM
Good idea! :up:

L.A. Playa
03-20-2006, 11:49 AM
can we trade a few posters for some diet red bull and a salad to be named later ??

Iehoshua
03-20-2006, 11:49 AM
Oh and if JP is indeed traded or cut by the Bills, I expect all you people who have given me bad rep. for speaking the truth about Losman to go back and give me positive rep. for eveything I've said about him ( about 2000 posts). I have been all over how Losman is nothing but a Bust from day one.
Doesn't prove he's a bust if he's moved, just proves this regime wants to develop its own hand picked young Qb.

More negs for the moronic post.
:up:

Michael82
03-20-2006, 11:50 AM

Eric Moulds.

Levy has been quoted as saying he wants Moulds on this team and which QB did Mr. Moulds least get along with? JP. Now that's not nearly an indictment of anything or even if Moulds has anything to do with this however.

Maybe Levy is going to shop Losman to see what he can get and then trade him for the best possible offer in an act of faith to Moulds. Moulds has publicly stated he wants out of here and his contract. Why hasn't he been released or traded yet?

Conspiracy theory time....
He hasn't been cut or traded yet because Levy knew/knows he's cutting/trading JP. He figures by doing thing Eric will be willing to stay. And it's not hard to see which of the two players in this is more valuable to this team.
That makes me even more mad. If Marv is listening to that greedy piece of ****, Eric Moulds and keeping the QB that he wants, than you might am well give the team to Eric. :ill:

your ****ing wide receiver is there to catch passes and that's it. He should have NO ****ing say in who starts at QB. And if he does, then he is no better than Terrell Owens. :mad: :curse:

Vanilla Thunder
03-20-2006, 11:50 AM
i dont like the idea of cutting a guy before you give him a chance. oh well if they do.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
03-20-2006, 11:51 AM
If marv is planning on drafting a qb, it will not be any of the top three...
No way Linart or cutler get past The Titans or Oakland.
That leaves Young to drop to 8 and Marv cannot possible like Young's style or reputed intellegence. As Pat said, and I agree, Marv is looking for the re-incarnation of Jim Kelly and thats not Young.

If He dreafts qb it is going to be mid rounds.

I would like to see us dump Holcomb, draft a mid round qb, see how JP does next year with full control, if he is no good we will know it.

THEN you can see how your mid round or Nall is and JP falls down the depth chart or rides off into the sunset.

Michael82
03-20-2006, 11:53 AM
If marv is planning on drafting a qb, it will not be any of the top three...
No way Linart or cutler get past The Titans or Oakland.
That leaves Young to drop to 8 and Marv cannot possible like Young's style or reputed intellegence. As Pat said, and I agree, Marv is looking for the re-incarnation of Jim Kelly and thats not Young.

I would like to see us dump Holcomb, draft a mid round qb, see how JP does next year with full control, if he is no good we will know it.

THEN you can see how your mid round or Nall is and JP falls down the depth chart or rides off into the sunset.
Good post, I hope that happens. Maybe the "Doug Flutie" of the team, Kelly Holcomb will get cut. That would be the best thing for EVERYBODY!!! :pray:

ParanoidAndroid
Perhaps Marv noticed how often JP was alone on the sidelines. Maybe it's JP's personality. If you preach team chemistry, I think the starting QB has to fit in.
:idunno:

Yasgur's Farm
How about we examine a few facts...

1) Trading or releasing JP would cost an additional $2.4M against the 2005 cap.
2) Trading or releasing Holcomb would gain $15,000.

Do all you geniuses really think we'll take a $2.4M cap hit?

justasportsfan
03-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Marv is 80 years old and is signing ****ing rejects for the team right now. He doesnt know what the **** he wants. I am starting to agree with everybody else. Marv as GM may have been the worst thing ever for this team. :ill:

:fit: Easy on the chesseburgers bud. Your high blood is kicking in.

Earthquake Enyart
03-20-2006, 11:55 AM
A 2nd for Culpepper sounded good to me, if they were dumping JP.

Mr. Pink

Considering we're not spending it on players to actually help the team, it wouldn't surprise me.

Michael82
All I can say is, I hope to God that this is wrong or that it never happens or that JP doesn't get word of it. Because if he does, u might as well cut him now. ANY confidence that kid has left in this team and administration would be gone, just like mine would.

I also hope that the top 3 quarterbacks are ALL GONE before the Bills draft. That would be hilarious and make me feel better.

Michael82
03-20-2006, 11:56 AM
A 2nd for Culpepper sounded good to me, if they were dumping JP.
EXACTLY!!! Good post. :bf1:

Philagape
03-20-2006, 11:56 AM

Eric Moulds.

And people call Holcomb a backstabber .....

Football is not a democracy. It's Moulds who needs to go; when it comes to attitude, he can't carry JP's jock.

Michael82
03-20-2006, 11:57 AM
And people call Holcomb a backstabber .....

Football is not a democracy. It's Moulds who needs to go; when it comes to attitude, he can't carry JP's jock.
I hope that ***** is gone soon. He's pushing up to the top of the players that I can't stand. and he used to be my favorite Bill. :(

Michael82
03-20-2006, 11:58 AM

maybe that's why we aren't spending any of our money? :ill:

I hope not. That would assinine. :mad:

TacklingDummy
03-20-2006, 11:58 AM

Hopefully the Bills draft Brady Quinn next year. Im not sold on Cutler or Young.

Michael82
03-20-2006, 11:59 AM
If the Bills wanted to trade JP Losman, they should toss a draft pick to the Falcons for Matt Schaub, or should have coughed up a 5th rounder to the Redskins for Ramsey. :mad:

Michael82
03-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Easy on the chesseburgers bud. Your high blood is kicking in.
uhh, i hate cheeseburgers. And my blood pressure is already going thru the roof right now. :fit:

TacklingDummy
03-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Ramsey blows also.

BigGabes23
03-20-2006, 12:04 PM
has this been confirmed?

DraftBoy
03-20-2006, 12:05 PM
If the Bills wanted to trade JP Losman, they should toss a draft pick to the Falcons for Matt Schaub, or should have coughed up a 5th rounder to the Redskins for Ramsey. :mad:

Atlanta wont deal Schaub

dannyek71
03-20-2006, 12:12 PM
If we trade him illl be pretty upset......The kids only had 8 or 9 games to playl. Give him a chance.

Mad Bomber
03-20-2006, 12:14 PM
Ramsey blows also.
<!-- / message -->

has this been confirmed?

Yes, it has been confirmed.

Ramsey blows.

LtBillsFan66
03-20-2006, 12:16 PM
I'm surprised there are teams willing to give up a 4th or 5th for him.

Mitchy moo
03-20-2006, 12:17 PM
<!-- / message -->

Yes, it has been confirmed.

Ramsey blows.

Lol, oh that's funny.

Mr. Cynical
03-20-2006, 12:25 PM
To all the people who want to trade JP, ask Tampa Bay and Atlanta about trading their QBs before giving them a chance.

Two Hall of Famers.

Oops.

Michael82
03-20-2006, 12:25 PM
To all the people who want to trade JP, ask Tampa Bay and Atlanta about trading their QBs before giving them a chance.

Two Hall of Famers.

Oops.

Mr. Miyagi
03-20-2006, 12:27 PM
I hope this is a joke. If they get rid of the kid after only 9 ****ing games, that proves this Franchise has become a joke. WTF! You gotta be ****ing kidding me!!!! :mad:

Say it aint so. Don't do it, Marv. :pray:
I just bought JP's jersey last season. :curse:

Michael82
Oh and for you conspiracy theorists.....

Maybe Ralph is trying to get us all pissed off, so we stop going to the games and then he can move the team? :idunno:

No way in hell that is true. But I like conspiracies. :snicker:

Michael82
Who else's do you have? :nervous:

HAMMER
03-20-2006, 12:30 PM

I think you are very wrong, Marv does know what he wants. I am sure one of the things Marv has done since arriving is get everyones feedback on JP. Perhaps he has come to the conclusion that Losman is not capable as a leader, does not possess the intangibles to be successful. You and I don't know, but to throw him under the bus w/o any knowledge of his intentions is short sighted and premature.

Give the new regime a chance to do their thing, judge them when the season is over.

Mitchy moo
03-20-2006, 12:30 PM

Well It's time to wear that in private, just like the bledsoe one.

HAMMER
03-20-2006, 12:32 PM

NO, neither one will be ready to play this year. Brees may never come back to 100%, ala Pennington.

dannyek71
03-20-2006, 12:33 PM
I buy old bledsoe jerseys. They are cheaper than even walmart toilet paper.

gr8slayer
If this happens I want Marv stoned in the middle of town. It is too early to tell how good or bad he is.

Michael82
If this happens I want Marv stoned in the middle of town. It is too early to tell how good or bad he is.
:rofl: You can bring the stones.

Jersey1031
03-20-2006, 12:39 PM
This isn't true. That would have been one hell of a wasted 1st round choice.

Michael82
03-20-2006, 12:42 PM
1st round pick, 2nd round pick, and a 5th round pick. :ill:

Jersey1031
03-20-2006, 12:44 PM
1st round pick, 2nd round pick, and a 5th round pick. :ill:

I know but the 1st rounder is the big money pick

Mitchy moo
03-20-2006, 12:44 PM

Well, need I remind you of TD's finest 1st round pick Mike Willams going bust?

ICE74129
03-20-2006, 12:45 PM
Telling you now..

When the USFL comes back and a guy plays there for two years, he will have is Jim Kelly. They draft a rookie he still will struggle next year. If he wants his Jim Kelly he should have signed Drew Brees

Mitchy moo
03-20-2006, 12:46 PM
When the USFL comes back and a guy plays there for two years, he will have is Jim Kelly. They draft a rookie he still will struggle next year. If he wants his Jim Kelly he should have signed Drew Brees

I was wondering where you were, how are you today?

ICE74129
03-20-2006, 12:49 PM
I have GDamn Jury duty! God I hate this crap...

TacklingDummy
03-20-2006, 12:52 PM
If he wants his Jim Kelly he should have signed Drew Brees

Drew Brees has a bum shoulder, no thanks.

Hell if we want a QB with a bad shoulder Im sure the Jets would trade us Chad.

ICE74129
03-20-2006, 12:55 PM
Drew Brees has a bum shoulder, no thanks.

Hell if we want a QB with a bad shoulder Im sure the Jets would trade us Chad.

Thats funny I thought he just had a labrum tear that was repaired now. And BTW...Jim Kelly was a heisman candidate before suffering a catistrophic shoulder injury costing him his Sr year at Miami. It wasn't in shape in time for him to go to the combine either. The Bills still picked him in the first round. The rest is history.

Michael82
03-20-2006, 12:58 PM
Excellent post! :bf1:

Tatonka
03-20-2006, 01:14 PM

Two Hall of Famers.

Oops.

that is exactly what i was thinking.. i really just cant phathom what in the **** those old ****s in the front office could possibly be attempting to do...

do you really think this team is going to improve with cutler or young??? cutler is ****... he is a hype factor and that is the only reason he is where he is.. it is not because he was a great player.. and ****ing young.. that guy is such a joke.. my dog clearly has a higher iq. and he has no arm.. he long balls float like jeff blakes used to.. rainbow city.. and he throws all sidearmed.. that **** will get eaten up in the nfl.. not to mention, he thinks he is mike vick, but runs about 2 seconds slower.. his tall lanky ass will get ate up, i know it.. i do not want him on the team.

i just dont know how after 8 starts you can tell a guy sucks.. carson palmer and 100s of other great qbs looked like dog **** through their first year.. i am surprised that the giants havent traded eli.. phillip rivers got to play for like 2 quarters and sucked.. so trade him for a second day pick then!!

if levy does trade jp for a lousy ****ing second day pick, i will officially lose all faith in the bills front office.. i will become 1000x worse than pat and op combined.. wys times infinity.

this just has to be a joke.

you guys want to know the best part.. with the way levy and those other ****s are signing people.. i bet you NALL IS THE NEW STARTER!!!

ICE74129
03-20-2006, 01:20 PM
that is exactly what i was thinking.. i really just cant phathom what in the **** those old ****s in the front office could possibly be attempting to do...

do you really think this team is going to improve with cutler or young??? cutler is ****... he is a hype factor and that is the only reason he is where he is.. it is not because he was a great player.. and ****ing young.. that guy is such a joke.. my dog clearly has a higher iq. and he has no arm.. he long balls float like jeff blakes used to.. rainbow city.. and he throws all sidearmed.. that **** will get eaten up in the nfl.. not to mention, he thinks he is mike vick, but runs about 2 seconds slower.. his tall lanky ass will get ate up, i know it.. i do not want him on the team.

i just dont know how after 8 starts you can tell a guy sucks.. carson palmer and 100s of other great qbs looked like dog **** through their first year.. i am surprised that the giants havent traded eli.. phillip rivers got to play for like 2 quarters and sucked.. so trade him for a second day pick then!!

if levy does trade jp for a lousy ****ing second day pick, i will officially lose all faith in the bills front office.. i will become 1000x worse than pat and op combined.. wys times infinity.

you guys want to know the best part.. with the way levy and those other ****s are signing people.. i bet you NALL IS THE NEW STARTER!!!

Why would that be a problem? He would be like the 5th backup they let go that became a good starter. Hell two of them they cut / traded have appered in 3 superbowls!

Nall was also the highest rated passer in NFLE in 2003. The kid is damn good. He just needs his chance and apperantly he will get it.

Mr. Pink
03-20-2006, 01:20 PM

Yet you're able to tell a guy who has 0 career NFL starts that he sucks?
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
I love homer-esque hypocritical fanboy posts....they light up my day :)

TacklingDummy
03-20-2006, 01:21 PM
So you can tell that Cutler and Young are gonna be NFL busts without ever playing a down in the NFL but JP Losman gets a free pass cause he's only played in 8 NFL games?

Buffalogic
03-20-2006, 01:25 PM
This is too out of left field to be true. Come on now, do you really think we'd be trying to trade jp after 9 games like Mikey said? No way.

I'm not going to get riled up about this because I refuse to believe it.

Saratoga Slim
03-20-2006, 01:37 PM
I've finally made it through the five pages of posts on this thread (while a client waits in my reception area), and the only thing I've seen any proof of is that somebody better send EMTs to Mikey's house STAT. Poor dude.

Are we basing this frenzy on a lone Sirius radio report and a web blog, or am I missing something?

Absolutely the only way JP should be traded is if his relationship with the team is non-redeemable. IF the players truly do not like him, do not get along with him, and do not want to play for him, then I can see a trade at this point.

Otherwise, if Marv trades JP NOW, then he's left with Holcomnb and Nall as his guys for 2006. I don't think either can be viewed as a solid prosepct for the franchise QB that Marv is seeking.

I think if Marv trades JP now, he's putting all his chips on landing a QB at #8 in the draft. The gamble is if draft day trades and surprises take cutler and leinart off the board (I don't see MArv drafting Vince Young), then Marv is stuck with a 34 year old career backup and Craig Nall as his QBs for the 2006 season. Unless they have much higher hopes for nall than I believe are realistic, that would be a real silly course of action becuase we'd be left without the opportunity to spend 2006 "interviewing" a prospective franchise QB.

I can see us drafting a QB, but I just can't see trading JP before the draft unless he has been well and truly rejected by both the team and the new managment for personality reasons.

Jaybird
03-20-2006, 01:40 PM
If we trade him this early its gonna come bck to haunt us kinda like this guy favre being moved to green bay from atlanta

Michael82
03-20-2006, 01:42 PM
If we trade him this early its gonna come bck to haunt us kinda like this guy favre being moved to green bay from atlanta
Another good post. :bf1:

YardRat
03-20-2006, 01:54 PM

I haven't seen anything that indicates that JP is the one being shopped, and not Holcomb, although I will admit I haven't read every post in this thread yet.

I don't think this confirms Marv's desire to draft a QB in the first round, either, but rather takes a step away from that strategy. Why sign a young FA if you're planning on taking one in the draft?

As for the trade scenario, whose to say the Bills aren't Green Bay, instead of Atlanta, on their end of the deal?

RedEyE
03-20-2006, 02:02 PM
This would be an interesting develpoment. It would also make sense as to why Buffalo may be still trying to hold onto Moulds. Moulds and JP aren't the best of friends.

Billsrock4life
03-20-2006, 02:05 PM
if this is true then it would be a waste of a draft pick and a trade

PromoTheRobot
03-20-2006, 02:08 PM
No link, no source, no nothing...very convenient. Smells like something you made up.

PTR

PromoTheRobot
03-20-2006, 02:09 PM
Agreed...If we are so sure he sucks, let's give him to the Jets, Pats or Fins.

PTR

SquishDaFish
03-20-2006, 02:13 PM
Now Im going to go turn on my sirius and call in to the show and if this is bogus so help me GOD!!

SquishDaFish
03-20-2006, 02:13 PM
Not only that if they do trade him after only 9 games IM NO LONGER A BILLS FAN!! Its the dumbest thing IVE EVER heard.

Jersey1031
03-20-2006, 02:17 PM
if this is true then it would be a waste of a draft pick and a trade

It really helped Dallas...

Jersey1031
03-20-2006, 02:18 PM
Now Im going to go turn on my sirius and call in to the show and if this is bogus so help me GOD!!

Go for it man!!

obi wan
03-20-2006, 02:45 PM
No link, no source, no nothing...very convenient. Smells like something you made up.

PTR

PTR

God im sick of you people. This is what I get for taking time to log on and drop some knowledge. You want a ****ing link....here www.sirius.com (http://www.sirius.com)

Buy one and listen

BillsFever21
03-20-2006, 02:48 PM
If this is true then it really shows how much of a joke this FO is and no wonder why any quality FA won't sniff this place and Mularkey quit.

You don't give up on a 1st round QB after 8 starts. He hasn't been any worse then most other QB's after 8 games and has been better then a lot of other QB's after 8 games.

Considering the senile old geezers we have running this show I wouldn't doubt it though. Marv might want to make Moulds happy and would do it. He has no idea on what it takes to build a team. His hiring was nothing but a PR and desperation stint on the part of Wilson to begin with.

Moulds is the only face of the Bills we have and who knows what Marv would do to make him happy.

If this does happen I hope JP becomes a star in this league and will prove just how bad and stupid this era of Bills football has become.

The_Philster
03-20-2006, 03:19 PM
I don't buy it myself..but if it's true, Marv's gone senile :ill:

RedEyE
03-20-2006, 03:30 PM
I was juts thinking about this....

4th or 5th round pick for a guy that hasn't yet proved himself, and he was taken in the 1st round.

sounds fishy. Not sound at all.

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 03:31 PM
If Marv trades him, the "whiner" side of this board is going to explode..

Lets assume this is true.. What team would really want him? That think maybe he can start.
Oakland maybe? Arizona? Oakland.?

Michael82
03-20-2006, 03:37 PM
If this is true then it really shows how much of a joke this FO is and no wonder why any quality FA won't sniff this place and Mularkey quit.

You don't give up on a 1st round QB after 8 starts. He hasn't been any worse then most other QB's after 8 games and has been better then a lot of other QB's after 8 games.

Considering the senile old geezers we have running this show I wouldn't doubt it though. Marv might want to make Moulds happy and would do it. He has no idea on what it takes to build a team. His hiring was nothing but a PR and desperation stint on the part of Wilson to begin with.

Moulds is the only face of the Bills we have and who knows what Marv would do to make him happy.

If this does happen I hope JP becomes a star in this league and will prove just how bad and stupid this era of Bills football has become.
Excellent Post, man! :bf1:

Michael82
03-20-2006, 03:37 PM
I don't buy it myself..but if it's true, Marv's gone senile :ill:
I agree. :ill:

camelcowboy
03-20-2006, 03:58 PM
So you can tell that Cutler and Young are gonna be NFL busts without ever playing a down in the NFL but JP Losman gets a free pass cause he's only played in 8 NFL games?

Why as soon as JP was named starter you were telling how he was going to be a bust. Pot calling the kettle black.

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 04:00 PM
New team.. New Era.. New Direction = New Quarterback.

I'll say it until I'm blue in the face.. Seven days ago I was "stupid" and "crazy"..Well, I still am.. But not maybe I was right last week.

Marv Levy.. Wants "his Jim Kelly"

SquishDaFish
03-20-2006, 04:01 PM
So far heard nothing on my sirius. Maybe I have a different NFL channel LOL

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 04:02 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=citadel-2_509137_24&prov=citadel&type=story

"Look for Levy To Put End To QB Circus"

(And for the record.. Whomever edited this made/left a couple of typos. I dont know why the hell they did that, but you get the point of the article regardless)

The_Philster
03-20-2006, 04:03 PM
New team.. New Era.. New Direction = New Quarterback.

I'll say it until I'm blue in the face.. Seven days ago I was "stupid" and "crazy"..Well, I still am.. But not maybe I was right last week.

Marv Levy.. Wants "his Jim Kelly"
JP's got kind of a cocky attitude...last strong armed QB who was like that was...let me see...:scratch:...didn't he wear #12? :idunno:

ParanoidAndroid
03-20-2006, 04:08 PM
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant
Redundant

Mitchy moo
03-20-2006, 04:10 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=citadel-2_509137_24&prov=citadel&type=story

"Look for Levy To Put End To QB Circus"

(And for the record.. Whomever edited this made/left a couple of typos. I dont know why the hell they did that, but you get the point of the article regardless)

Great job pat, i like it.

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 04:12 PM
JP's got kind of a cocky attitude...last strong armed QB who was like that was...let me see...:scratch:...didn't he wear #12? :idunno:

Jim Kelly is my sports hero, period.. I have game worn jerseys, bobbleheads the works all over. That dude was like GOD to me.

JP Losman is no Jim Kelly. I catch what your saying about the attitude. But he's not in Jimmy's league mentally. JP throws a pick and I worry about him hanging himself in the locker room. He doesnt get in people's faces. Jimmy would threaten to punch Howard Ballad in the face if he got hit one more time.

I also remember Kenneth Davis telling me once that Kelly threw a pass to Keith McKellar that he dropped because he was about to get hit and took his eyes off the ball.. Kelly told him in the huddle quote "If you ever F'n do that again I swear to GOd I'll hit you myself."

Jay Cutler I think anyway has a lot of the qualities in a quarterback that I see in Jim Kelly. Cannon-arm.. CHip on shoulder.. Playboy attitude (Younger Jimbo anyway)

JP has a lot more Rob Johnson in him that Jim Kelly.. imo

Mitchy moo
03-20-2006, 04:14 PM
Jim Kelly is my sports hero, period.. I have game worn jerseys, bobbleheads the works all over. That dude was like GOD to me.

JP Losman is no Jim Kelly. I catch what your saying about the attitude. But he's not in Jimmy's league mentally. JP throws a pick and I worry about him hanging himself in the locker room. He doesnt get in people's faces. Jimmy would threaten to punch Howard Ballad in the face if he got hit one more time.

I also remember Kenneth Davis telling me once that Kelly threw a pass to Keith McKellar that he dropped because he was about to get hit and took his eyes off the ball.. Kelly told him in the huddle quote "If you ever F'n do that again I swear to GOd I'll hit you myself."

Jay Cutler I think anyway has a lot of the qualities in a quarterback that I see in Jim Kelly. Cannon-arm.. CHip on shoulder.. Playboy attitude (Younger Jimbo anyway)

JP has a lot more Rob Johnson in him that Jim Kelly.. imo

Oh the RJ thing is like setting off an atomic bomb here, ouch.

Iehoshua
03-20-2006, 04:19 PM
JP has a lot more Rob Johnson in him that Jim Kelly.. imo Okay, Nostradamus.
:rolleyes:

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 04:20 PM
I aint dising JP.. Physically I think RJ was a good quarterback.

I question whether JP can mentally get over last year, if he is even given the chance... I fear he will keep a "one play away from the bench" mentality, which will affect how he plays

LifetimeBillsFan
03-20-2006, 04:21 PM
I'm with Mikey and ICE, et al. on this. Trading JP at this stage of his career makes no sense.

The only thing that could possibly justify trading off a physically talented, young QB that you've spent a # 1 draft pick on after he has had so little playing time would be if the guy is such a partier that he doesn't do the necessary work to prepare himself or he is such a real jerk, personally, that no one on the team likes him and is willing to follow him.

Now, from everything that has been written and said about him, JP appears to be a hard worker who isn't afraid to do the work needed to prepare himself. So, the question is whether, personally, JP is such a jerk as a person that there is no hope of anyone in the lockerroom ever wanting to follow him. From what little I have seen of him, JP doesn't strike me that way, but who knows--maybe there are a lot of guys on the team who he just rubs the wrong way and who simply dislike him intensely. If that's the case, I still don't know if you give up on the guy....

One thing that could be a factor in all of this is the fact that, after spending virtually all of his off-season in Buffalo before last season, JP decided that he really needed to get away and take some time off away from the game this off-season. From the reports that I read, he spent some time on vacation in California in January and February. Now, with Marv and DJ coming on board with a new coaching staff while JP was on vacation, perhaps they expected him to come in to meet with them and talk about their plans for the up-coming season at that point and are not happy that he didn't and, perhaps, didn't like his attitude when he finally showed up. Perhaps that has made them more inclined to believe what they have heard said about JP by some of the veterans, like Moulds, Adams, etc., that we know that they have talked to this off-season. I don't know. But, even so, IMHO this shouldn't be enough to turn them off to JP enough to want to dump him at this point without seeing him work with the team first-hand.

On the other hand, JP seems to have the kind of personality that leads people to either like him or hate him right away. Before the draft, a lot of scouts knocked him for being "cocky" (even though being "cocky" is now being cited as one of Cutler's positives going into this draft) and, perhaps, JP has simply rubbed DJ and Marv the wrong way the same way that he turned off some of those scouts. It could be.

Still, the notion that because the Bills have signed Nall they must now be looking to trade JP is really pure speculation: there is no reason why they can't keep all three QBs. Look at it this way: if Marv and DJ are not sure that JP is ready to win the job, they could be looking for Nall and Holcomb to fight it out for the starting QB job this season while JP spends another season developing, coming off of the bench occasionally in non-pressure situations and perhaps getting a start when they feel the team needs a spark, with the loser of the Holcomb-Nall battle falling to the # 3 QB job. They know what Holcomb can do and what his limitations are: he's accurate but doesn't have a strong arm (with Davis and Evans, you know that they will want to throw the ball deep). Nall has a strong arm and has been an accurate passer, but can he handle the starting job? JP is physically more talented than either Nall or Holcomb, but appears to be immature and not ready to handle being the full-time starter yet. So, you let them fight it out and see how things shake out over the course of the season, hoping that JP will step up and take the starting job or mature over the course of the season and, if not, letting Nall and Holcomb show what they can do so that, by the end of the season, hopefully they feel that they can go into next season with two pretty good QBs--a starter and a solid # 2. You need to have two good QBs in the NFL and this may be their way of trying to get to that point (or determine if they need to draft another QB next year). Given Marv's past patience with young QBs and the way that he handled the situation in KC and DJ handled his QB rotation in Chicago, I just can't see them giving up on JP Losman that quickly unless there is something about him, personally, that they absolutely hate.

TacklingDummy

No, he wore #11 and you were in love with him too.

patmoran2006
Okay, Nostradamus.
:rolleyes:

Nice comeback.. Opinions aren't allowed anymore?

SquishDaFish
03-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Wow pat your soo smart man. You can see what JP has already wow. This kid is going to be a great QB watch and see. If its not on the Bills we are going to have another Favre or Steve Young episode happening like after they got traded.

The_Philster
03-20-2006, 04:22 PM
pat, Sounds like you're questioning his confidence..which is one thing that he has in abundance

The_Philster
03-20-2006, 04:23 PM
No, he wore #11 and you were in love with him too.
:liar2: More :bs: from the king of it

HAMMER
03-20-2006, 04:23 PM
This is just so tiresome.

Iehoshua
03-20-2006, 04:24 PM
Nice comeback.. Opinions aren't allowed anymore?
Your opinion is based on an entire career in Rob Johnson, who's had more starts and more playing time than JP can shake a stick at... If you can see that much in as few of starts as JPs had, then you'd have also written off Drew Brees too, right?

The_Philster
03-20-2006, 04:25 PM
Your opinion is based on an entire career in Rob Johnson, who's had more starts and more playing time than JP can shake a stick at... If you can see that much in as few of starts as JPs had, then you'd have also written off Drew Brees too, right?
:popcorn: pat's point sounds like something TacklingDummy would come up with

Iehoshua
03-20-2006, 04:27 PM
:popcorn: pat's point sounds like something TacklingDummy would come up with
It's not quite as in-your-face blatant hatred as TacklingDummy, but the message is the same.

1-900-Psychic is predicting JPs career. If you put credibility into these sources, by all means keep listening to the posts of Pat and Tackling...

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 04:29 PM

Personally, I think N.O. grossly overpaid for Brees and I think he's going to find life hard without Antonio Gates to bail you out every time.

And I apologize if I didnt make this clear before.. I like JP Losman.. I THink he's going to be a good quarterback in the NFL.

I just dont think it's going to be with the Buffalo Bills. Kinda like Jake Plummer with Arizona... Thats only my opinion of course.

TacklingDummy
03-20-2006, 04:29 PM
:liar2: More :bs: from the king of it

Liar? talking to yourself? You weren't a HUGE RJ fan?

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 04:31 PM
It's not quite as in-your-face blatant hatred as TacklingDummy, but the message is the same.

1-900-Psychic is predicting JPs career. If you put credibility into these sources, by all means keep listening to the posts of Pat and Tackling...

Doesnt Tackling support Holcomb as the starting quarterback?

I'd rather have Alex Van Pelt come out of retirement or bring back Doug Flutie than have Holcomb start.

Holcomb is the perfect symbolism for the mediocrity this franchise has become. AT least JP has an upside, a great upside.. AGain, I think he'll be a very good good QB.. Just not with for the Buffalo Bills.

The_Philster
03-20-2006, 04:33 PM
Liar? talking to yourself? You weren't a HUGE RJ fan?
No..I wasn't...I wasn't even on the message boards when RJ was here..so quit talking ****. I just knew that Flutie was a locker room cancer and was past his prime...wanted to see what RJ could do...I completely lost any hope on him early on in the 2001 season.

Iehoshua
03-20-2006, 04:34 PM
Who is to say what will happen? It's like trying to predict the weather. Will it snow 1-3 inches or 4-6? Will JP develop a career or will he fizzle out? If he develops a career will it be in Buffalo or elsewhere? It's all endless conjecture and speculation. If you're dying to play the "I-told-ya-so!" card if JP gets moved, then by all means, enjoy! Otherwise, I don't understand the horse-beating...

TacklingDummy
03-20-2006, 04:36 PM
Doesnt Tackling support Holcomb as the starting quarterback?

I support Holcomb as starter because he's the best bum QB of the 3 Bum QBs we have.

And people that are blasting me and pat are comparing JP to Favre, Elway, Palmer, I guess they must be Nostradamus too.

The_Philster
03-20-2006, 04:38 PM
I support Holcomb as starter because he's the best bum QB of the 3 Bum QBs we have.

And people that are blasting me and pat are comparing JP to Favre, Elway, Palmer, I guess they must be Nostradamus too.
You got a link for those :bs: accusations? Saying that you can't give up on a QB after 8 games because other QBs, like Elway, Palmer, Manning, struggled mightily early on isn't making a comparison to them..it's only common sense...something your posts clearly lack

TacklingDummy
03-20-2006, 04:38 PM
No..I wasn't...I wasn't even on the message boards when RJ was here..so quit talking ****. I just knew that Flutie was a locker room cancer and was past his prime...wanted to see what RJ could do...I completely lost any hope on him early on in the 2001 season.

No you were on the BBI message board instead. Don't say you weren't a RJ fan because everyone knows you were.

The_Philster
03-20-2006, 04:40 PM
No you were on the BBI message board instead. Don't say you weren't a RJ fan because everyone knows you were.
No...I wasn't on BBI til the spring of 2002..RJ was already cut...a year later than I wanted him cut...keep digging yourself deeper..you ever gonna knock it off with the lies?

TacklingDummy
03-20-2006, 04:41 PM

This isn't comparing the JP situation to Favre?

I don't need a link, just read the thread.

Iehoshua
03-20-2006, 04:41 PM
Just because one wants to see the team win and roots for who is under center doesn't make them a (Insert QB name here) fan. If Phil pulled for Buffalo and pulled for RJ to get better, why fault him for it?

I admit I wanted RJ gone, only because I strongly believed he didn't have it, after seeing him over the course of a few seasons starting. Doesn't mean I wouldn't be behind him if he lead the team to victory.

The_Philster
03-20-2006, 04:43 PM

first instance I've ever seen

Iehoshua
03-20-2006, 04:46 PM

If JP leaves Buffalo and goes on to half the success Favre's had, Buffalo, like Atlanta, will kick themselves.

It's a noteworthy comparison. Both JP and Favre(at the time of being traded) are/were too young to make any true determination on how they'd develop.

justasportsfan
03-20-2006, 04:47 PM
No..I wasn't...I wasn't even on the message boards when RJ was here..so quit talking ****. I just knew that Flutie was a locker room cancer and was past his prime...wanted to see what RJ could do...I completely lost any hope on him early on in the 2001 season.Johnsonites are soooo defensive.

TacklingDummy
03-20-2006, 04:51 PM
Johnsonites are soooo defensive.

LOL, yes they are. Just like Losmanites. But then again most Losmanites are Johnsonites.

TacklingDummy
03-20-2006, 04:53 PM
If JP leaves Buffalo and goes on to half the success Favre's had, Buffalo, like Atlanta, will kick themselves.

Yeah if, and if Rob Johnson went on to Tampa and became that great QB alot of his fans thought he was, the Bills would of been screwed.

justasportsfan
03-20-2006, 04:55 PM
LOL, yes they are. Just like Losmanites. But then again most Losmanites are Johnsonites. I like Losman. :mad:

Iehoshua
03-20-2006, 04:56 PM
Yeah if, and if Rob Johnson went on to Tampa and became that great QB alot of his fans thought he was, the Bills would of been screwed.
True, but those who watched him all the years he was here knew better. Gruden was a sucker for the ultimate practice-time performer in RJ. Too bad RJ's talent didn't translate to on-the-field play.

The_Philster
03-20-2006, 04:59 PM
True, but those who watched him all the years he was here knew better. Gruden was a sucker for the ultimate practice-time performer in RJ. Too bad RJ's talent didn't translate to on-the-field play.
He never had a head for the game, IMO. He learned at USC to look for the open WR before throwing the ball...problem was, he didn't consistently have enough confidence in his WRs to throw it...they had to be wide open or nothing..he didn't have faith they'd get the separation when the ball arrived.

TacklingDummy
03-20-2006, 05:00 PM
If it looks like Rob Johnson, passes like Rob Johnson, reads a defense like Rob Johnson, takes a sack like Rob Johnson, runs around like a chicken with his head cut off like Rob Johnson, gets hurt like Rob Johnson, locker room cancer like Rob Johnson, has hair like Rob Johnson, has "potential" like Rob Johnson, a first round bust like Rob Johnson, same excuses like Rob Johnson (the o-line) ,it must be another Rob Johnson.

JP Losman= Rob Johnson.

justasportsfan
03-20-2006, 05:02 PM
...they had to be wide open or nothing..he didn't have faith they'd get the separation when the ball arrived.

So now you want to talk about that other bust, Drew? :shakeno:

The_Philster
03-20-2006, 08:51 PM
runs around like a chicken with his head cut off Flutie

a first round bust like Rob JohnsonRJ had a few years to prove himself and didn't. JP has had 8 games and has shown more in those 8 games than RJ did his entire career
looks like Rob JohnsonHe looks like Adam Sandler...you need glasses now?

locker room cancer like Rob JohnsonJP hasn't caused any problems in the locker room...unlike Flutie and RJ

You lost any credibility you might've had years ago..now you're just burying yourself further with these stupid posts

YardRat
03-20-2006, 09:01 PM
If it looks like Rob Johnson, passes like Rob Johnson, reads a defense like Rob Johnson, takes a sack like Rob Johnson, runs around like a chicken with his head cut off like Rob Johnson, gets hurt like Rob Johnson, locker room cancer like Rob Johnson, has hair like Rob Johnson, has "potential" like Rob Johnson, a first round bust like Rob Johnson, same excuses like Rob Johnson (the o-line) ,it must be another Rob Johnson.

JP Losman= Rob Johnson.

:roflmao:

feelthepain
03-20-2006, 09:25 PM
JP hasn't caused any problems in the locker room...unlike Flutie and RJ

Last season it was reported that JP had some problems with his teammates over work ethic and attitude.

SquishDaFish
03-20-2006, 09:33 PM
Moulds was the problem FTP stick your Rickey problems thanx. Tackling DUMMY I think its time you found your way to another board I think youve worn out your welcome.

Nighthawk
03-20-2006, 09:34 PM
JP hasn't even been given a fair shot yet. What a mistake it would be to let him go before we even know what we've got!

The_Philster
03-20-2006, 09:37 PM
Moulds was the problem FTP stick your Rickey problems thanx. Tackling DUMMY I think its time you found your way to another board I think youve worn out your welcome.
If TacklingDummy left...whose posts would be quite as laughable, though? :idunno: Personally, I enjoy the laughter I get from reading his ridiculous posts...it's why I took him off ignore :idunno:

Bill Cody
03-20-2006, 09:40 PM

It's a noteworthy comparison. Both JP and Favre(at the time of being traded) are/were too young to make any true determination on how they'd develop.

And if someone was foolish enough to offer us a #1 pick right now for Lossman and we turned it down and JP turns out to be Ryan Leaf, Buffalo, like Atlanta will kick themsleves.:handball:

Iehoshua
03-20-2006, 09:42 PM
And if someone was foolish enough to offer us a #1 pick right now for Lossman and we turned it down and JP turns out to be Ryan Leaf, Buffalo, like Atlanta will kick themsleves.:handball:
Now you're reaching.

The_Philster
03-20-2006, 09:42 PM
JP hasn't gotten into fights with the media at training camp...and he's already had 2 seasons here...so the Ryan Leaf comparison isn't very valid

TacklingDummy
03-20-2006, 09:48 PM

FTP, JP was the problem with his back to back 75 yard passing games.

Billsin05, I've been here 3 years longer then you, I don't plan on going anywhere. And once you start paying my ISP then you can tell me where I can go.

Bill Cody
03-20-2006, 10:00 PM
Hopefully the Bills draft Brady Quinn next year.

Well that would mean the JP trade rumors were false.:lol:

Bill Cody
03-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Doesn't prove he's a bust if he's moved, just proves this regime wants to develop its own hand picked young Qb.

More negs for the moronic post.
:up:

Darth you and I rarely agree but you can be pretty funny.:chuckle:

Iehoshua
03-20-2006, 10:04 PM
Darth you and I rarely agree but you can be pretty funny.:chuckle:
Thanks!

:bullseye:

Philagape
03-20-2006, 10:04 PM
I'm so glad I put the JP haters on ignore ... now if only people would stop quoting their irrational, baseless hatred

Bill Cody
03-20-2006, 10:06 PM

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo..................................:insane:

Bill Cody
03-20-2006, 10:08 PM
I'm so glad I put the JP haters on ignore ...

If he starts you'll have maxed out your list by mid season.:bullseye:

Bill Cody
03-20-2006, 10:10 PM
Now you're reaching.

No, but then again we couldn't get a #1 for JP now if we put the whole league's GM's into a hostage situation.

Michael82
03-21-2006, 09:55 AM
I like Losman. :mad:
Me too, and I was Flutopian. :mad:

justasportsfan
03-21-2006, 10:31 AM
Me too, and I was Flutopian. :mad:You were a flake. Were you able to find any of his Jerseys that fit you?

The Natrix
03-21-2006, 02:07 PM
No way there is any thruth to this.. Looking around the league, I don't think there are many teams where JP would be the answer as an immediate starter. And with his first round salary, he is not an attractive backup.

But if there is any thruth to this, I don't like the idea of a first round QB. But if that is the route, I'd rather get Young than Cutler. Cutler is no more of a prospect at this point than JP, IMO.

I don't really like any of the QBs in this draft class. I do like Brady Quinn though. I think it's very possible the Bills might be bad enough this year to draft him.

I say have a QB competition. If JP doesn't win, that says a lot. If he wins it and then sucks or doesn't show good improvement by week 8, plug in Holcomb or Nall or whoever. If the offense suddenly gets better with (plug in QB's name here), I will be convinced JP is a bust.