PDA

View Full Version : I have decided to completely support Marv and anything he decides!

Mitchy moo
03-20-2006, 12:28 PM
Lets all remember that Marv helped bring us most of our best years. He really worked well with the guys and made us a real great team. We never were able to finish the job but we were there. After what I have seen for the past 10 years I think we need to give Marv a chance to do his job. Lets see what he puts together and see if he can give this team an identity. Hopefully we will start with a good opponent next season opener and get a gauge as to how we are as a team. This is all about the Bills being a great team, isn't it?

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Michael82
03-20-2006, 12:35 PM
:ostrich:

Mitchy moo
03-20-2006, 01:54 PM
:ostrich:

Huh?

TheGhostofJimKelly
03-20-2006, 07:59 PM
That is a good little sheep.

Mitchy moo
03-20-2006, 08:03 PM
That is a good little sheep.

Baahh, bbaah, black sheep.

BAM
03-20-2006, 08:05 PM
Yah well we should at least give him some time to evaluate his moves.

Nahh dumb idea. We're doomed.

PS. JP Losman sucks. Moulds=TO. Overpaying for backups rules. What else am I forgetting...

patmoran2006
03-20-2006, 08:06 PM
Lets all remember that Marv helped bring us most of our best years. He really worked well with the guys and made us a real great team. We never were able to finish the job but we were there. After what I have seen for the past 10 years I think we need to give Marv a chance to do his job. Lets see what he puts together and see if he can give this team an identity. Hopefully we will start with a good opponent next season opener and get a gauge as to how we are as a team. This is all about the Bills being a great team, isn't it?

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Did marv type that up for you and everything?

Bill Cody
03-20-2006, 08:16 PM
I will support anything Marv decides as long as I agree with it.