You do realise tradeing JP makes #8 VERY valuable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICE74129
    Legendary Zoner
    • Feb 2005

You do realise tradeing JP makes #8 VERY valuable.

If marv wants to go with Nall for a couple of seasons and draft Brodie Croyle (*) then that makes #8 a scarry spot for those below us thinking QB.

BIG time trade bait with them thinking we will take Cutler.

(*) it was noted that marv and co spent a ton of time with Croyle at the combine and at the Sr Bowl stuff.
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Re: You do realise tradeing JP makes #8 VERY valuable.

Tenn. is bringing in Cutler today.

The Nashville City Paper reports the Tennessee Titans will meet with Vanderbilt QB Jay Cutler Monday, March 20. He will spend the entire day with the Titans coaches and staff in a get-to-know interview where the sides can get together and talk football and further evaluate Cutler. The main question regarding the Titans and Cutler is whether or not they value him the same way many suspect they do USC QB Matt Leinart or Texas QB Vince Young in that No. 3 draft spot. General manager Floyd Reese said: "I think it depends on which club you talk to. There are 32 clubs, and I think they all have different ideas. But I can't imagine too many quarterbacks performing better than he did (Friday at his Pro Day)."

Wouldn't it be something if Leinart and Young were both available when the Bills pick?

Comment

• ICE74129
      Legendary Zoner
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
      Tenn. see is bringing in Cutler today.

The Nashville City Paper reports the Tennessee Titans will meet with Vanderbilt QB Jay Cutler Monday, March 20. He will spend the entire day with the Titans coaches and staff in a get-to-know interview where the sides can get together and talk football and further evaluate Cutler. The main question regarding the Titans and Cutler is whether or not they value him the same way many suspect they do USC QB Matt Leinart or Texas QB Vince Young in that No. 3 draft spot. General manager Floyd Reese said: "I think it depends on which club you talk to. There are 32 clubs, and I think they all have different ideas. But I can't imagine too many quarterbacks performing better than he did (Friday at his Pro Day)."

Wouldn't it be something if Leinart and Young were both available when the Bills pick?
      We pick young and I quit being a Bills fan that day. he is an over hyped moron! He won't amount to spit in the pros. Lionart or cutler IF we take a QB.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
        Roways rooking ahread!
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by ICE74129
        We pick young and I quit being a Bills fan that day. he is an over hyped moron! He won't amount to spit in the pros. Lionart or cutler IF we take a QB.
        That's the difference between you & I, I will always be a bills fan.

Comment

• ICE74129
          Legendary Zoner
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
          That's the difference between you & I, I will always be a bills fan.
          The difference between you and me is you being short about 200IQ points...and I only have a 160 IQ...

Comment

• mysticsoto
            Too sober for this...
            • Apr 2004

The difference between you and me is you being short about 200IQ points...and I only have a 160 IQ...
            ICE, this is close to a personal attack. Remember what the mods said!!!

By the way, did you see my post in the Draft zone? I'd like to get your comments as to what you think...do you still view Tamba Hali very highly....he seems to be plummeting pretty badly in alot of analysts eyes...

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

how can a QB who basically won the national champioship game single handedly against a former NFL coach be a moron, I mean come on the guy has athletic ability never seen before at the QB spot and u cant say he is gonna suck he played at Texas and beat the best so called team ever in college that has to be worth something
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                • Dec 2005

Croyle wow thats a name that seems to be missing among all the QB. He wasn't a superstar at alabama but he lost his big play receiver early in the year. Thats when alabama offensive numbers went down.

I can't remember the receivers name but brodie is not a bad QB he's not great but not bad. Did i miss something are the bills seriously considering trading JP?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

I say it's the definition of a personal attack, not nice ice.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                    • Jul 2005

No way Harvard Marv drafts Vince Young. There's just no way. If we're drafting a QB, its Leinart, Cutler, or Croyle.

I could see Marv getting excited about Cutler.
                    Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                      Peterman Sucks!
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Skooby
                      I say it's the definition of a personal attack, not nice ice.
                      Is being honest a personal attack? Because skooby you have some of the most idiotic posts/points/meandering streams of BS I have ever seen.

Comment

• acehole
                        • Jan 2006

This was my main point in my other thread.

Smoke screen or not.

It was and is a great rumor to start.
                        Hated by the stupid..
                        Loved by their moms.

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

Leinart isn't going to make it past Chow and Tennessee...bank on it.
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Kenny
                            • Aug 2004

I'm not advocating we go for Young, because I think JP should be given a chance.... but for everyone who's saying no to Young due to his wonderlic... Didnt McNabb score a 12?

Comment

• patmoran2006
                              Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by bigbub2352
                              how can a QB who basically won the national champioship game single handedly against a former NFL coach be a moron, I mean come on the guy has athletic ability never seen before at the QB spot and u cant say he is gonna suck he played at Texas and beat the best so called team ever in college that has to be worth something

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X